Mafia 2018! (12 Viewers)

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
So why me out of all those people?
cuz earlier today someone had an argument with maddy (might have been pitbull) and voted maddy, and really quickly after that you also voted maddy with no reason whatsoever...jumping the bandwagon as usual

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
cuz earlier today someone had an argument with maddy (might have been pitbull) and voted maddy, and really quickly after that you also voted maddy with no reason whatsoever...jumping the bandwagon as usual
Odd because that sort of shit happens frequently in this game but youve singled out the beaner?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
@Basel93 why did you show up and vote for me in your first post? Dont tell me the retard duo of fresh and pitbull made such a compelling argument cause they didnt

Explain yourself

Within a very short peroid 3-4 people were voting for me and you were one of them like fresh on an overweight asain girl

I am a convenient target for the g's to try and lead a lynch against today as i was openly pushing for votes against blondu. Does not at all mean i am a G but its enough suspicion for them to try and pursue

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Odd because that sort of shit happens frequently in this game but youve singled out the beaner?
if you read the link i attached a few posts ago i explained the subset of people i am watching...and then a bit later post the first maddy vote, you have ALC just adding his vote with no text and nothing before or after

- - - Updated - - -

see, still no response with reasoning...why did you vote blondu yesterday? why have you voted maddy today?

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I still think our best bet for today is to go for one the three meaningless voters: ADP,Pitbull and Jethro

There is at least one G vote in there.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
if you read the link i attached a few posts ago i explained the subset of people i am watching...and then a bit later post the first maddy vote, you have ALC just adding his vote with no text and nothing before or after

- - - Updated - - -

see, still no response with reasoning...why did you vote blondu yesterday? why have you voted maddy today?
I’ve explained myself plenty yesterday, go back and read of you want

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I still think our best bet for today is to go for one the three meaningless voters: ADP,Pitbull and Jethro

That’s a terrible idea. We don’t have the luxury of time and none of them can really be linked to other posters

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
That’s a terrible idea. We don’t have the luxury of time and none of them can really be linked to other posters
Vote pitbull trust me

- - - Updated - - -

What does voting for adp or jethro tell us?

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
@Basel93 why did you show up and vote for me in your first post? Dont tell me the retard duo of fresh and pitbull made such a compelling argument cause they didnt

Explain yourself

Within a very short peroid 3-4 people were voting for me and you were one of them like fresh on an overweight asain girl

I am a convenient target for the g's to try and lead a lynch against today as i was openly pushing for votes against blondu. Does not at all mean i am a G but its enough suspicion for them to try and pursue
I was actually the first to vote against you today. I actually have no solid reason I just picked one of the blondu voters. I’m also very suspicious of Voller but he was in jail yesterday so I’ll wait and see with him.

Also, I apologize but until I finish my exam on Wednesday (fingers crossed) I won’t be the most logical player in the game and won’t be available past 8 pm CET. I’m trying my best to contribute without posting any bullshit explanations that would only confuse everyone as that does not help our cause. I did mention that I’d be able to join the game if it were to start later this week and preferably in the weekend but here we are and I’ll try to make the best out of my situation.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
All i did was defend myself and post some irregularities. I dont know why i got the vote..
I still expect the response back from voller.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
What do you think about basel showing up to vote and make 5 posts?
Today you mean? I dunno he kind of set it up beforehand so I don't if I can hold it against him yet. Need more time to form an opinion

So who are you linking so far exactly?

You think all 4 G's voted either me or blondu?

OP
Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #917
    Pitbull Kyle
    ALC Maddy
    Maddy Pitbull
    Monty ALC
    Basel93 Kyle
    Kyle Pitbull
    Voller ADP1897

Kyle 2
    Pitbull 2
    Maddy 1
    ALC 1
    ADP1897 1

Yet to vote:
    Klin
    Campionesidd
    Wittl
    Radekas
    Jethro
    ADP1897
    Tomice

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
    Obviously there is not a lot to go by on day 2. But you write a lot, but don't really say anything of importance. And you seem fairly calculated with your posts for a noob.
    Because it's true.
    I'm a noob when it comes to forum mechanics, but i played it sometimes with my friend..

I know this much, that 1 day you need to ponder and gaining as much as info as you can. I did those. I post your name because as i said it was a joke,.. change mine to blondu before he post thise screenshots, too risky of a play for a G.

Then change to pitbull because he's asking alot but he's just you know.. asking. I like to think that the G have some active player in it, so my 1st day pick was blondu, and pitbull.

What do you expect? I don't even know most of user post style. Hence i tried to takes some info.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #920
    Tuznia's resident jew has been thrown in the locker. Tomice is in jail!

Tomice may not post, and his vote does not count.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)