Mafia 2018! (3 Viewers)

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
I'm not sure he is that useful after that since he becomes a prime recruiting target
Even then i'm pretty sure that he'll have a change of tone in his post. You guys been here for a long time,.. if you can figure the minor detail like fr3sh pm, then i'm sure we also can find the inconsistensies on "blondu post later on".

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
I am at work but will do my best to check in intermittently. For now my vote is shitbull

- - - Updated - - -

As do you
Why so suddenly change to pitbull? Because he's annoy you? Then what difference between you and maddy?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
How could i have possibly known he is a C? It was first day and he seemed most suspiciois though you have totally not adressed your bizarre flip from maddy to me. What is it you are thinking? That both he and i are Gs and attacked him fir no reason?
Nah, probably only one of you is a G and the other a C. You said it yourself yesterday that blondu is a C, why on earth vote him if you think he's a C?

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I'm home now. Not too many interesting things have happened today. Except that Fr3sh shared his password on some wall, it seems.

Regarding yesterday, I'm definitely more inclined to believe that Tomice is a C as well. His aggressive attitude would be very reckless for a G on the first day - especially considering he ended up in a coinflip. The votes most likely being split between two C's doesn't tell ud a whole lot. The most information is probably gathered from looking at the players who jumped on the bandwagon easily - or even voted for someone completely different early just to stay our of the limelight.

These people seem the most suspicious to me:
ADP1897
Kyle
ALC
pitbull

Someone like ADP1897, for example, managed to make 37 posts yesterday without saying jackshit.
I will also add Sidd and monty to the list following that logic. I do agree with with the list in general, just no sure yet how I would rate them.

Also for me it can be Maddy instead of Kyle, pretty sure it's only one of them anyway or none. not both

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Now guys, I won't be playing more today/tonight.

I've been hit by a migraine attack and after I take my sumatriptan I usually sleep 12-14 hours straight.

My vote stays on Pitbull. He is a liekly a G, he disliek (hates) people due to peoples sexual preferences and he is a dimwit, so no matter what there's not a loss in losing him.

Pitbull

And before ALC starts another cultural projection, because apparently Sundays in Mexico are holy and can only be spent in front of a screen, below is my migraine medicine.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm fuckin annoyed he did that screenshot. Hopefully in the future that's an auto-lynch. I would have lynched him if I was the narrator. But I understand why Fred didn't.
:rofl:
Mafia :heart:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
basel wittl and pitbull are g's
wittl 100%
he saw my pms and knew i was a c and still voted for me

the fr3shest ghost evah

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I'm sorry @Fr3sh but theres too much smoke here, and I think you definitely should have known better. I thought you were easily accused, but you admitted in the whatsapp chat that you gave your password to Wittl.

Therefore Fr3sh is autolynched people. He was a Civilian
At least give me a cool death story
like why you lazy
say i saved a baby and i died after securing the baby's safety or some shit sheeesh

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Nah, probably only one of you is a G and the other a C. You said it yourself yesterday that blondu is a C, why on earth vote him if you think he's a C?
Once again i may have speculated but never said definitively that bondu was a C yesterday or today. I was not sure then nor am i trying to claim credit. But when it clearly became tomice vs blondu, i chose blondu.

You are actually the one who needs to explain your actions so go ahead

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I will also add Sidd and monty to the list following that logic. I do agree with with the list in general, just no sure yet how I would rate them.

Also for me it can be Maddy instead of Kyle, pretty sure it's only one of them anyway or none. not both
Why not both Maddy and Kyle?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Once again i may have speculated but never said definitively that bondu was a C yesterday or today. I was not sure then nor am i trying to claim credit. But when it clearly became tomice vs blondu, i chose blondu.

You are actually the one who needs to explain your actions so go ahead
Seemed obvious to me neither blondu nor Tomice were suspicious, so went for someone I thought was suspicious, how many times do you want me to repeat it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)