Mafia 2018! (6 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
You are still defending him I see, for legit reasons mind you but based on nothing beside a hunch. Funny you bring nver being a G as a reason, actually its because ive been a G twice and both times were relevent to blondu. I would actually reason like you on blondu if I was never a G, I know very well that G's fuck up just as often

My first G game was the fuck up the radekas was reffering too were I claimed because I was abourt to get lynched and wasnt able to communicate with the other G's. The seconed game we actually had a noob player in exactly the same apot as blondu on the first day and for half of it I was the only G around. We actually managed to save him and after the second day he was coplitly safe for most part once the C's lost the chance to lynch him ( @Fred we actually had the game won until @Klin got band :lol:)

Again it was never 100% chance Blondu wasnt a G. Beyhond all that I was anever for lyncing Blondu, I only said he should definitly be in the voting opposite another player or two. I didnt even want to vote him but had no other option as it was me or him thanks to radekas and sidd who out of the blue just showed up with catching up and went after him relentlesly and left me with no choise but defend myself by going for blondu.

As to you moving your vote you could have done it so you wont be left with a meaningless vote which is even worse then voting me
Can't belive people try to argue blondus wasnt an obvious C. A G would never screenshot his inbox. Its borderline auto-lynch ffs. @Fred in future games that needs to be an autolynch. I even made it clear the D shouldnt investigate Blondu and I think Peter agreed.

Furthermore if I was a G, I could have rolled with random or blondu and created far less attention, than going for the player with the second most attention after Klin attacked Tomice.

The Cs voting for Blondu are either too proud to admit they were played by the Gs or too stubborn to admit they were stupid to not realise that Blondus screenshot is soemthing a G would NEVER do.

You keeping this shit going gets me suspicious. Did 4 Gs actuallu vote for Blondu and you are one them? And you were just im bad luck nobody followed YOUR lead on Blondu.

The Cs need to take a hard look at Blondu voters.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
writing "who's da are you" on your own da wall is a typical Fr3sh move tbh :lol: but unless some kid in his class is named Ofir Elbaz, I don't see how on earth would he come up with that name, means literally nothing as far as I know :D
Yeah, typical fresh move, but how did he find out about him, if I‘m not wrong this guy hasn‘t made any posts since he joined. So it‘s a little bit strange.

- - - Updated - - -

Sent him a message in hebrew, lets see whats up
:baus:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
The Cs voting for Blondu are either too proud to admit they were played by the Gs or too stubborn to admit they were stupid to not realise that Blondus screenshot is soemthing a G would NEVER do.
Kyle posted exactly the same yesterday middle of the day and in the evening voted blondu :lol: that and your vote for Tomice are my biggest wtf moments of yesterday. but, considering he went hard after you while you were off and the deadline was approaching, I don't think you're in the same boat. I would bet on one of you being a G

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Kyle posted exactly the same yesterday middle of the day and in the evening voted blondu :lol: that and your vote for Tomice are my biggest wtf moments of yesterday. but, considering he went hard after you while you were off and the deadline was approaching, I don't think you're in the same boat
You are a G. No doubt. Im not gonna bother replying to you.

If im wrong we lose a homophoba, if im right we lose a G homophobe.

In the words of my libertine idol Charlie Sheen: Winning

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Yeah, typical fresh move, but how did he find out about him, if I'm not wrong this guy hasn't made any posts since he joined. So it's a little bit strange.
As for now I'll go with fr3sh, but maybe there might be a good explanation for this trouble and we're on a total wrong track. @Fr3sh?

Anyway @Tomice pls tell us the news you might get about the hebrew message you've written.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
You are a G. No doubt. Im not gonna bother replying to you.

If im wrong we lose a homophoba, if im right we lose a G homophobe.

In the words of my libertine idol Charlie Sheen: Winning
Pleasure playing this game with you. Can you point me in the direction of my homophobic posts though? Obviously, I need to slow down on all the massive gay hating

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Pleasure playing this game with you. Can you point me in the direction of my homophobic posts though? Obviously, I need to slow down on all the massive gay hating
At least you own socks with little dinosaurs on it. It's at least a start in the right direction :p

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
We should kick both Maddy and Pitbull out for bringing their stupid personal feud into this game. I'm pretty sure they've been at it from session start yesterday. :sergio:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
We should kick both Maddy and Pitbull out for bringing their stupid personal feud into this game. I'm pretty sure they've been at it from session start yesterday. :sergio:
I wont mind this. Cant be bothered with retard Cs thinking Blondu was a G.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)