Mafia 2018! (5 Viewers)

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
I’ll be more active in around 4-5 hours, have a final in 2 days so gotta cram in the prime hours :D

- - - Updated - - -

Again, my bad for missing first day, legit thought we’d start the game later in the week.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Do you two idiots mind not posting in this thread.

We've got a game going. Not a part? Stay quiet, so we don't have to read spam and redundant posts. It's an unwritten rule on 'Tuz.

Thanks Mark :) Fuck off Andrea
Why didn’t you post much yesterday? Not trying to expose your role?

- - - Updated - - -

I’ll be more active in around 4-5 hours, have a final in 2 days so gotta cram in the prime hours :D

- - - Updated - - -

Again, my bad for missing first day, legit thought we’d start the game later in the week.
It’s not your fault, @Fred is the fuckup here. I didn’t even sign up for instance

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Second group would be players who strongly defended Blondu since I fail to see how you can possibly be certain he was a C given the information we had at that point unless you are G and know for certain defending him will give you credit after the lynch (to some extent the same can be said about people defending me even though there was nothing to defend against since no argument have been actually made which bring further suspicion to the first group).
Blondu had the PM thing which usually by itself is enough for a lynch on day 1 as any experienced player would know, even his inbox screen that some used as "proof" for his innocence is hardly a prof since massages can be deleted. Add to that Blondu suggestion for auto-lynching and no lynch vote yesterday and his post "claiming" to be the D (which I didn't agree with at all being suspicious but it was still out there). If you take all those into account no experienced players can be 100% he is a C and would be much less likely to defend him directly (suggesting other targets and ignoring blondu maybe but why defend him?)
I assume you have never been a G before? If you had, you would instantly have known Blondu wasn't a G. Other gangsters would never have allowed for him to act that way. They would have discussed it internally and most liekly come to the conclusion that Blondu's fuck up meant he had to sacrifice himself. Newbie gangsters are always told to NEVER draw attention to yourself in the beginning and don't do anything abrupt.

A more strict narrator could have auto-lynched him. I would have personally, since that king of behaviour risk destroying a game.

As for my vote on you it came down to you and blondu, when I left 'Tuz for the day. Blondu I knew weren't G - liek really who the fuck that have played as gangsters before would think he was one with that behaviour? We are talking beneath the level of Bezzy.

So to not waste my vote, I moved it from Pitbull to you, at least we would have a head to head between you two to get patterns from.

If I had voted on Blondu, and people in delirium had joined the bandwagon, how wise would we have been today? Exactly..

At the moment of highly suspicious of the Americans (well, the jew and the mexican) and fr3sh - he usually makes a lot more noice, unless a G.

Confident Tomice and Basel aren't G's.

Still gotta find tiem to read the thread

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
If based on hunch alone, then you, pitbull and me also on the 3rd category.

And where would you put the likes of basel, and alc whom had their fair share of keep silent.

Agreed that the G split their votes on blondu & tomice. Imo blondu early quit probably help the G cause, since he put those screenshot on his PM.

Most ppl, me included believe him afterwards. If blondu a G, he's the playing a huge bet to statch off tomice. Blondu as the obvious C lynced early would benefit the G, since his probability of being lynched became less possible at the late game.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

And where would you put the likes of basel, and alc whom had their fair share of keep silent.

Agreed that the G split their votes on blondu & tomice. Imo blondu early quit probably help the G cause, since he put those screenshot on his PM.

Most ppl, me included believe him afterwards. If blondu a G, he's the playing a huge bet to statch off tomice. Blondu as the obvious C lynced early would benefit the G, since his probability of being lynched became less possible at the late game.

I had my “fair share of keep silent”? I was posting all day, check for yourself

- - - Updated - - -

Because I weren't available at rush hour. Fairly simple.
On a sunday night? Interesting

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
oh come on its Blondu. You really think this is some elaborate scheme. He is obviously not a G just an idiot.
yet you go on and vote blondu end of the day? wtf Kyle?

- - - Updated - - -

I assume you have never been a G before? If you had, you would instantly have known Blondu wasn't a G. Other gangsters would never have allowed for him to act that way. They would have discussed it internally and most liekly come to the conclusion that Blondu's fuck up meant he had to sacrifice himself. Newbie gangsters are always told to NEVER draw attention to yourself in the beginning and don't do anything abrupt.

A more strict narrator could have auto-lynched him. I would have personally, since that king of behaviour risk destroying a game.

As for my vote on you it came down to you and blondu, when I left 'Tuz for the day. Blondu I knew weren't G - liek really who the fuck that have played as gangsters before would think he was one with that behaviour? We are talking beneath the level of Bezzy.

So to not waste my vote, I moved it from Pitbull to you, at least we would have a head to head between you two to get patterns from.

If I had voted on Blondu, and people in delirium had joined the bandwagon, how wise would we have been today? Exactly..

At the moment of highly suspicious of the Americans (well, the jew and the mexican) and fr3sh - he usually makes a lot more noice, unless a G.

at the point you voted for Tomice, there where just 2 others votes on him - blondu himself and Klin. that's a weak excuse.
Maddy

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014

http://www.juventuz.com/threads/435...ller-edition?p=5759593&viewfull=1#post5759593

I mentioned that I’d be able to join the game if it started later in the week (around the weekend); I have a final and I don’t think I’ll be able to be as active as I’d like to until Wednesday.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

i hope so. Just thought about it after my :weee: post, it is still possible that Basel’s a G or are there any hints that he isnt?

Jethro for me isnt a G either, what du you think about his behaviour yesterday? First PMing me about the rules, then no posts for hours and in the end suddenly votigingfor blondu (even tho his vote hasnt been count)?

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
at the point you voted for Tomice, there where just 2 others votes on him - blondu himself and Klin. that's a weak excuse.
Maddy
At the point I voted there was 2-3 on Tomice and there was 3-5 on Blondu. They were the only players who had more than one vote. I didn't want to waste my vote and didn't want to vote for a sure C.

- - - Updated - - -

i hope so. Just thought about it after my :weee: post, it is still possible that Basel’s a G or are there any hints that he isnt?

Jethro for me isnt a G either, what du you think about his behaviour yesterday? First PMing me about the rules, then no posts for hours and in the end suddenly votigingfor blondu (even tho his vote hasnt been count)?
Not too sure about Basel anymore.He ight be a time constrained G, that Fred fucked up :D

Only one now is Tomice that I'm confident is a C, only Alen would have the balls to play that way as a G.

Jethro is new to the game. I doubt he would start PM'ing people if he were a G. New G's are fairly insecure and modest, and experienced G's always tell them to stay calm.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
At the point I voted there was 2-3 on Tomice and there was 3-5 on Blondu. They were the only players who had more than one vote. I didn't want to waste my vote and didn't want to vote for a sure C.
as I said, there were 2 on Tomice not 2-3 and 5 on blondu not 3-5 lol, it's your vote that seriously brought Tomice into discussion

Tomice being the top poster of the thread was way more C than anybody yesterday at that point

- - - Updated - - -

we don't have a proper lead on even one G, never mind 4 of them, no way we can know at this point who Basel is :D Jethro is either a pretty useless civilian or a very good G, which would be impressive for a supposed rookie

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
as I said, there were 2 on Tomice not 2-3 and 5 on blondu not 3-5 lol, it's your vote that seriously brought Tomice into discussion

Tomice being the top poster of the thread was way more C than anybody yesterday at that point
Just checked klin and blondu had voted Tomice, so had Kyle who then changed between a lot of people.

Anyways, can't be bothered to explain that anymore. I voted on Tomice because at the tiem I left, there were no other players with more than one vote. So if I were to not waste my vote and hopefully get a head to head, tt was between an obvious C and Tomice.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Just checked klin and blondu had voted Tomice, so had Kyle who then changed between a lot of people.

Anyways, can't be bothered to explain that anymore. I voted on Tomice because at the tiem I left, there were no other players with more than one vote. So if I were to not waste my vote and hopefully get a head to head, tt was between an obvious C and Tomice.
Seriously, voting for a guy with 2 votes was that different to voting for a guy with 1 vote or for a guy with no votes?

And now you're 100% convinced that the guy is actually a civilian? Nice voting, that's some suspicious prospect you picked out.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Fresh being silent is pretty out of character for him. Usually he trolls all the time and makes lots of random, shitposts. The only time he was silent was when he was a G if I remember correctly.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Fresh being silent is pretty out of character for him. Usually he trolls all the time and makes lots of random, shitposts. The only time he was silent was when he was a G if I remember correctly.
y, he's been browsing this thread for like an hour and not posting anything :D he's visible, but I wouldn't put too much value on it, possibly the Gs decided to communicate with Whatsapp or Hangouts or whatever

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)