Mafia 2018! (9 Viewers)

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
I had my “fair share of keep silent”? I was posting all day, check for yourself

- - - Updated - - -

On a sunday night? Interesting
Ah.. sorry in advance then..
Tbh i only saw your name, radekas, and sidd early on.. as i said before.. the time you startposting, it's a night time here, sorry for the accusation.
http://www.juventuz.com/threads/435...ller-edition?p=5759593&viewfull=1#post5759593

I mentioned that I’d be able to join the game if it started later in the week (around the weekend); I have a final and I don’t think I’ll be able to be as active as I’d like to until Wednesday.
My goodman Basel93, i can understand where are you came from. But bringing it to the view of tomice and all doesn't make you necessarily a G.
I'd like to know what Tomice opinion about the rest of user who he didn't listed.

He did make a good compilation of event, and have a great argument.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Got you.

If anyone read my long post i said the odd's of one or more G's are more likely in the subset of {tomice, alc, radekas, kyle, championsid}

You jumped on the blondu train and now without reasoning are jumping on the maddy train

ALC

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Seriously, voting for a guy with 2 votes was that different to voting for a guy with 1 vote or for a guy with no votes?

And now you're 100% convinced that the guy you thought was a gangster is actually a civilian? Nice voting.
Are really this stupid? Are you aware of the coin toss last night? That coin toss is an event the G's would never have accepted. So the only way Tomice is a G is if all 4 G's voted Blondu (or 3 and Basel is a G).

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Are really this stupid? Are you aware of the coin toss last night? That coin toss is an event the G's would never have accepted. So the only way Tomice is a G is if all 4 G's voted Blondu (or 3 and Basel is a G).
again, nice voting, picking out a guy you were not even suspicious with because you didn't want to waste your vote :baus: I'm just waiting for a decent argument from you voting for Tomice, but seems like I'm not going to get one, for all your sophisticated insights on the game in this thread about noobs and experienced players, you sure seem to vote very randomly

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I assume you have never been a G before? If you had, you would instantly have known Blondu wasn't a G. Other gangsters would never have allowed for him to act that way. They would have discussed it internally and most liekly come to the conclusion that Blondu's fuck up meant he had to sacrifice himself. Newbie gangsters are always told to NEVER draw attention to yourself in the beginning and don't do anything abrupt.

A more strict narrator could have auto-lynched him. I would have personally, since that king of behaviour risk destroying a game.

As for my vote on you it came down to you and blondu, when I left 'Tuz for the day. Blondu I knew weren't G - liek really who the fuck that have played as gangsters before would think he was one with that behaviour? We are talking beneath the level of Bezzy.

So to not waste my vote, I moved it from Pitbull to you, at least we would have a head to head between you two to get patterns from.

If I had voted on Blondu, and people in delirium had joined the bandwagon, how wise would we have been today? Exactly..

At the moment of highly suspicious of the Americans (well, the jew and the mexican) and fr3sh - he usually makes a lot more noice, unless a G.

Confident Tomice and Basel aren't G's.

Still gotta find tiem to read the thread
You are still defending him I see, for legit reasons mind you but based on nothing beside a hunch. Funny you bring nver being a G as a reason, actually its because ive been a G twice and both times were relevent to blondu. I would actually reason like you on blondu if I was never a G, I know very well that G's fuck up just as often

My first G game was the fuck up the radekas was reffering too were I claimed because I was abourt to get lynched and wasnt able to communicate with the other G's. The seconed game we actually had a noob player in exactly the same apot as blondu on the first day and for half of it I was the only G around. We actually managed to save him and after the second day he was coplitly safe for most part once the C's lost the chance to lynch him ([MENTION]fred[/MENTION] we actually had the game won until @Klin got band :lol:)

Again it was never 100% chance Blondu wasnt a G. Beyhond all that I was anever for lyncing Blondu, I only said he should definitly be in the voting opposite another player or two. I didnt even want to vote him but had no other option as it was me or him thanks to radekas and sidd who out of the blue just showed up with catching up and went after him relentlesly and left me with no choise but defend myself by going for blondu.

As to you moving your vote you could have done it so you wont be left with a meaningless vote which is even worse then voting me

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Tuttomafia: 'Blondu, Il Nuovo @Fr3sh'

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

Anyways, before I go to enjoy my evening.

I'll give soem thought: The newbs are newbs. I see more rookie mistakes than G's fuck ups. ADP seems new to 'Tuz jargon and intern nonsense. Monty, Wittl and Jethro are just new to the game.
Blondie was really suspicious until he posted that screenshot (what an idiot). Now I'm confident he ain't a G.
Tomice behaviour seems odd. Can't tell if he is trying too hard or jsut a bad G.
Most others have been fairly quiet or not drawing a lot of attention (G ALERT!)

First day is always a shit show of luck. We don't really know much apart from the obvious brain farts.
again, nice voting, picking out a guy you were not even suspicious with because you didn't want to waste your vote :baus: I'm just waiting for a decent argument from you voting for Tomice, but seems like I'm not going to get one, for all your sophisticated insights on the game, you sure seem to vote randomly
The quoted was my thoughts before I left. I had two choices: random or tomice.

That I think Tomice is a C now is irrelevant to my vote last night, since the coin toss happened, that you try to correlate the two screams G.

Pitbull

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
The quoted was my thoughts before I left. I had two choices: random or tomice.

That I think Tomice is a C now is irrelevant to my vote last night, since the coin toss happened, that you try to correlate the two screams G.

Pitbull
I didn't try to correlate anything, tried to provoke you into talking you stubborn cow :D So basically you read the ~250 posts in the thread at that point, spent your time calling other players noobs and idiots and then decided to vote for a guy for a single reason - because he's got 2 votes and other options got 1? and now you're going for me because I'm going for you? that's some advanced mafia playing. still Maddy

- - - Updated - - -

btw anyone got any idea who is @Manny1874 and @Ofir_Elbaz? both lurkers that spend their time recently private messaging and don't have a post between them. although the first one might just be a Bozi lurker account, it has a Hearts logo

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
If based on hunch alone, then you, pitbull and me also on the 3rd category.

And where would you put the likes of basel, and alc whom had their fair share of keep silent.

Agreed that the G split their votes on blondu & tomice. Imo blondu early quit probably help the G cause, since he put those screenshot on his PM.

Most ppl, me included believe him afterwards. If blondu a G, he's the playing a huge bet to statch off tomice. Blondu as the obvious C lynced early would benefit the G, since his probability of being lynched became less possible at the late game.

That third group is exactly that, hunches. You can basicly put anyone you have a hunch about and see if he fits in any other group. Thats the blank group just gave who are my suspects regarding behviour.

Basel gets the benifit of the doubt for now since he was off. ALC im not sure about yet, he is one of the hardest players to read imo

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Seriously, voting for a guy with 2 votes was that different to voting for a guy with 1 vote or for a guy with no votes?

And now you're 100% convinced that the guy is actually a civilian? Nice voting, that's some suspicious prospect you picked out.
I agree with some of your theories :tup:

But it also worth to mention that klin is the one who asking piotr to pick tomice.
Also rather weird is fr3sh, i tought he will post like a madman.. but after his banter with voller, he's disappeared.

That third group is exactly that, hunches. You can basicly put anyone you have a hunch about and see if he fits in any other group. Thats the blank group just gave who are my suspects regarding behviour.

Basel gets the benifit of the doubt for now since he was off. ALC im not sure about yet, he is one of the hardest players to read imo
Ah thanks,.. not really sure how some user play the game, so the info is greqtly appreciated.
How can you be so sure that Basel is really off? You guys actually have spy mode in here?

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I agree with some of your theories :tup:

But it also worth to mention that klin is the one who asking piotr to pick tomice.
Also rather weird is fr3sh, i tought he will post like a madman.. but after his banter with voller, he's disappeared.

Ah thanks,.. not really sure how some user play the game, so the info is greqtly appreciated.
How can you be so sure that Basel is really off? You guys actually have spy mode in here?

Nah man, he said we was only able to play next week and we started the game pretty fast. He just wasnt around I assume, its possible he was lurking

:boh:

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I didn't try to correlate anything, tried to provoke you into talking you stubborn cow :D So basically you read the ~250 posts in the thread at that point, spent your time calling other players noobs and idiots and then decided to vote for a guy for a single reason - because he's got 2 votes and other options got 1? and now you're going for me because I'm going for you? that's some advanced mafia playing. still Maddy

- - - Updated - - -

btw anyone got any idea who is @Manny1874 and @Ofir_Elbaz? both lurkers that spend their time recently private messaging and don't have a post between them. although the first one might just be a Bozi lurker account, it has a Hearts logo
Nice digging :lol:

I actually checked to see if any new user was created since game start to see if the G's were covering for Blondu PM's

Ofir Elbaz is 100% israeli btw :D

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Nice digging :lol:

I actually checked to see if any new user was created since game start to see if the G's were covering for Blondu PM's

Ofir Elbaz is 100% israeli btw :D
If it's linked to this Mafia game, it only makes sense as a double account for the visible guys like Fr3sh. but then it's sloppy as hell, how hard it is to set your DA as invisible? :D

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
If it's linked to this Mafia game, it only makes sense as a double account for the visible guys like Fr3sh. but then it's sloppy as hell, how hard it is to set your DA as invisible? :D
It's an easy alibi for a G to have his status open while using new accounts to communicate.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Wtf, seriously :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Fresh has written some messages on ofir elbaz visitor message wall a year ago... :numnum:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Wtf, seriously :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Fresh has written some messages on ofir elbaz visitor message wall a year ago... :numnum:
writing "who's da are you" on your own da wall is a typical Fr3sh move tbh :lol: but unless some kid in his class is named Ofir Elbaz, I don't see how on earth would he come up with that name, means literally nothing as far as I know :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)