Mafia 2018! (2 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
even if they are C's wont make a difference cuz they just vote each other

edit: they are the sturaro's of the team
I voted Maddy because the dude is suspicious for the reasons Kyle mentioned yesterday and for the reasons I mentioned this morning. If there's a strong case for someone or if it looks possible that my other favorite suspects Fr3sh or Kyle get lynched, I'm willing to reconsider. I'm definitely not playing this game to vote for Maddy, I always play to win.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Now guys, I won't be playing more today/tonight.

I've been hit by a migraine attack and after I take my sumatriptan I usually sleep 12-14 hours straight.

My vote stays on Pitbull. He is a liekly a G, he disliek (hates) people due to peoples sexual preferences and he is a dimwit, so no matter what there's not a loss in losing him.

Pitbull

And before ALC starts another cultural projection, because apparently Sundays in Mexico are holy and can only be spent in front of a screen, below is my migraine medicine.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a C who strongly believed blondu is a G based on his evening posts :D
I'm fuckin annoyed he did that screenshot. Hopefully in the future that's an auto-lynch. I would have lynched him if I was the narrator. But I understand why Fred didn't.

Attachments

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Now guys, I won't be playing more today/tonight.

I've been hit by a migraine attack and after I take my sumatriptan I usually sleep 12-14 hours straight.

My vote stays on Pitbull. He is a liekly a G, he disliek (hates) people due to peoples sexual preferences and he is a dimwit, so no matter what there's not a loss in losing him.

Pitbull

And before ALC starts another cultural projection, because apparently Sundays in Mexico are holy and can only be spent in front of a screen, below is my migraine medicine.
A shit man from a fellow migraine patient hope you feel better, that shit is the worst and I know how drained and exhausted one feels in the postdrome.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Can't belive people try to argue blondus wasnt an obvious C. A G would never screenshot his inbox. Its borderline auto-lynch ffs. @Fred in future games that needs to be an autolynch. I even made it clear the D shouldnt investigate Blondu and I think Peter agreed.

Furthermore if I was a G, I could have rolled with random or blondu and created far less attention, than going for the player with the second most attention after Klin attacked Tomice.

The Cs voting for Blondu are either too proud to admit they were played by the Gs or too stubborn to admit they were stupid to not realise that Blondus screenshot is soemthing a G would NEVER do.

You keeping this shit going gets me suspicious. Did 4 Gs actuallu vote for Blondu and you are one them? And you were just im bad luck nobody followed YOUR lead on Blondu.

The Cs need to take a hard look at Blondu voters.
It's actually you who keeps bringing up how you knew he was a C, can be obvious G tactic to get credit or you can be a C who followed a good hunch. I don't understand why would you keep claiming it was obvious though. You have not made a case against anyone else as to try and provide an alternative to Blondu if you thought he was a C, all you did was defending him without taking any risks.

You know very well that G's fuck up and G's acting own their own is something that happens. If your all argument revolves around that not being a possibility how can you blame anyone for disagreeing? It's totally possible, especially with the current roster of players.

Blondu showing his inbox was not against any rule and the chances of him getting auto-lynched for that are slim to none. You know that.

Also you went from this:

Anyways, this Blondu/Tomice stuff is rather confusing.

So is there screenshots or not? If no screenshot Tomice looks bad, if there are screenshots Blondy got soem explanation to do.
Oh my fucken god
To this, rather quick:

Obviously :agree: Not a G, just an idiot
All it took was for him to show his inbox? I guess it was enough since you claim no G would show his inbox risking auto-lynch. I disagree

- - - Updated - - -

I'm fuckin annoyed he did that screenshot. Hopefully in the future that's an auto-lynch. I would have lynched him if I was the narrator. But I understand why Fred didn't.
I agree it should be auto-lynch. In the future

- - - Updated - - -

As for now I'll go with fr3sh, but maybe there might be a good explanation for this trouble and we're on a total wrong track. @Fr3sh?

Anyway @Tomice pls tell us the news you might get about the hebrew message you've written.
Working on it. He seems legit so far

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
:howler:
Pitbull and maddy chose each other because of their feud.

But if either blondu or you is the G, then both of you playing a huge risk. I also think you and blondu as a C after those screenshot.. it's too attracting attention for a G, or an important C. Its 08.30 p.m. here..
I'll put Fr3sh name until the israeli respond to your question.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
You keeping this shit going gets me suspicious. Did 4 Gs actuallu vote for Blondu and you are one them? And you were just im bad luck nobody followed YOUR lead on Blondu.

The Cs need to take a hard look at Blondu voters.
There is no consistency in your reasoning. On one hand you claim Blondu wont be allowed to attract that much attention to himself by his fellow G's but you think they would allow me that by going directly after a C from the start?

So do you actually have any suspect right now beside you voting pitbull now and again?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)