Mafia 2018! (4 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
@Kyle
@ALC @Fr3sh @Monty @campionesidd @ADP1897

Are you guys ok with the change of time to one hour earlier? As far as i know you guys are not in the middle east/europe/africa timezone. So if you guys are ok, then I'll change it for tomorrow.
i'm working nights and sleep majority of daytime, should be ok

is kyle ded?

Buy on AliExpress.com

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
@Kyle
@ALC @Fr3sh @Monty @campionesidd @ADP1897

Are you guys ok with the change of time to one hour earlier? As far as i know you guys are not in the middle east/europe/africa timezone. So if you guys are ok, then I'll change it for tomorrow.
No worries bro..
Fast foward 1 hour, or late 1 hour doesn't even make a difference for me anyway :)
It still a midnight for me. Hahaha

Sh*t the detective already discovered?
My takes from 1st day (about 8 hour from before i fall asleep):
1. Why pick blondu, he's give a fair screenshot on his pm.
2. Radekas, championesidd, and wittl rarely post after their 1st post. Fresh also did the same. As blondu said, a G would like to stay low key.
3. Pitbull and tomice actively asking around and gather the info & trying to catch a G mistake.

Klin confuses me, why so sudden ask ppl to vote for tomice?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
What has changed? Surely if you thought Tomice was a G, you must still think it's the case? I'm not sure I follow your train of thought though. You didn't think it was worth highlighting that blondu was pm'ing?

I need to read the thread properly, but it's too late now. Tomorrow... :)
There's still a possibility of him being a G, but the chances decreased with Jethro's last minute vote yesterday. Unless I got this completely wrong, if I was a G, I would have told Jethro to properly re-vote for blondu (and save Tomice not leaving it to a toss) during that fiasco. But the Gs didn't advise him to do that, and he was still around. It's like they didn't bother who ends up dead between blondu (confirmed C) and Tomice. That makes Tomice a sure C, or a lucky ass G. I'd go with the former option for now as it makes more sense.

Another possibility is that Jethro is not a G and decided to vote at the last minute to save Tomice just because he's a fucking asshole.

Again why didn't it? He was the only person who actually fucked up today and that's usually enough on day 1

Not to mention I said numerous time I would prefer to vote Maddy, Kyle or you but no one went along beside Kyle and maybe ALC
That's the thing, blondu, I don't see it as him fucking up at all.

Why Maddy? I'd go for anyone between radekas, Kyle or campioness today.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Fucking hell! Good job at the G's voting for Blondu. The C's? You are a bunch of retards. Liek seriously. Blondu was the most obvious C I've ever seen on the first day. A G would never post a screenshot of his inbox. Why? It creates too much attention and it was borderline auto-lynching.

Confident to say there's at least a couple of G's among the Blondu voters, especially if Tomice turns out a G, but why would the G's risk tomice? Perhaps because it would be too obvious if they saved him.

Detective shit is just dumb luck.

I'll read the thread later on, when tiem allows it.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
There's still a possibility of him being a G, but the chances decreased with Jethro's last minute vote yesterday. Unless I got this completely wrong, if I was a G, I would have told Jethro to properly re-vote for blondu (and save Tomice not leaving it to a toss) during that fiasco. But the Gs didn't advise him to do that, and he was still around. It's like they didn't bother who ends up dead between blondu (confirmed C) and Tomice. That makes Tomice a sure C, or a lucky ass G. I'd go with the former option for now as it makes more sense.

Another possibility is that Jethro is not a G and decided to vote at the last minute to save Tomice just because he's a fucking asshole.

That's the thing, blondu, I don't see it as him fucking up at all.

Why Maddy? I'd go for anyone between radekas, Kyle or campioness today.
kyle it is

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Tomice must be a C, no way Gs would risk this with a coin toss if all they needed was one vote, especially when the accusations for Tomice were not strong ones (if there even was one), easy to shift that.

What was strange for me last night is Kyle building the perfect case for Maddy, he convinced me, and then voting for blondu himself. Whats up with that?

Whats also strange is Fr3sh being hardly active yesterday, that's his G game, but then again he wasn't very active on tuz either, probably just busy.

It's crucial we get a good vote today, can't have 2 Cs up against each other again or this quickly is turning into a disaster for Cs. At moment, if I had to guess, my list of Cs would be Klin, Tomice, Jethro and of course myself :D Hardly any idea about Gs, pretty much every other poster is a bit suspicious to me. Fuck, even Klin and his Tomice campaign made no sense to me, but him being a G and acting as a whip would make even less sense.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Fuck this shit, the detective straight away? :shocked: ..and I even was quite confident with piotrr being a G due to his unpeterlike posting.

..what do you guy think about Tomice who also got 5 votes now? I'm not sure about him being a G tbh. Jethro on the other hand definitely can't be a G imo, if yes, he'd be a fucking great one. :D

..but still enough time to play today, hope I'll get enogh time and wifi to join it later.

- - - Updated - - -

Still no sign from @Basel93?

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Well that was eventful first day. For me there a 3 groups of players to look at,

first group is players that voted me and specifically those who jumped on the bandwagon without providing reasoning. If I remember correctly there are a 2 players who voted me as soon as Klin started the campaign. I would look at those two-three guys even more so then I would look at Klin who started it all, I think he is a bad C since he likes to take unnecessary risks but I know he is a pretty good G and wouldn't risk himself at that spot knowing Blondu is a C as well.

Second group would be players who strongly defended Blondu since I fail to see how you can possibly be certain he was a C given the information we had at that point unless you are G and know for certain defending him will give you credit after the lynch (to some extent the same can be said about people defending me even though there was nothing to defend against since no argument have been actually made which bring further suspicion to the first group).
Blondu had the PM thing which usually by itself is enough for a lynch on day 1 as any experienced player would know, even his inbox screen that some used as "proof" for his innocence is hardly a prof since massages can be deleted. Add to that Blondu suggestion for auto-lynching and no lynch vote yesterday and his post "claiming" to be the D (which I didn't agree with at all being suspicious but it was still out there). If you take all those into account no experienced players can be 100% he is a C and would be much less likely to defend him directly (suggesting other targets and ignoring blondu maybe but why defend him?)

Third Group is more hunch based and it's players whose posts or behavior are highly out of character or lacking consistency. I still need to go over yesterday to find more information but at this group at the moment I would put Maddy,Radekas, Sidd maybe and one other player who I would keep to myself for now. This group is not people I would strongly go against for now since it's a bad method to follow unless they are included in one of the other 2 groups.

With all that said it's most likely the G's have split their voting yesterday, so we can look for at most 2 Gs who voted me and 2 G's who voted Blondu. I Don't think at this point they gave a meaningless vote but we can't won't rule it out completely, but likely just one at most if they did.

Later today I will follow this and look at individual players specifically when I get the time, I suggest we all do the same since we need to get at least one G in the next couple of days to have a decent chance.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
@Tomice Maddy also was one of those who switched his vote to you for no particular reason. I think he's a good candidate for voting unless he explains his vote

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
@Tomice Maddy also was one of those who switched his vote to you for no particular reason. I think he's a good candidate for voting unless he explains his vote
Yeah, following my post above

First group: Maddy,Fresh,Monty and Sidd even though he changed vote to Blondu at the end (one of them is a sure G imo), Klin started the campaign but he is less of a suspect for me in this context at least as per the reasons mentioned above. Kyle also voted me at some point but I need to look up when it was

Second group: Maddy,Kyle (He did vote blondue at the end but I could have been lynched as well and the result for a G would be the same, he also switched vote too often for my liking) and Klin. On the same token people who went hard after Blondu close to deadline seem less G at the moment and those are Radekas and Sidd

Third group: Maddy, Radekas and possibly Sidd.

Maddy being on all three groups takes the lead, for now at least. Klin and Sidd are 2nd being on two but personally I'm not sure they are G's.

Outside of that looking at the meaningless votes we get ADP,Jethro and Pitbull. I think possible that there is a G between them but I think one at most. I won't be against picking two of them which might leave us with a 33% chance to get a G between the 3. I can go for either that or Maddy at this point

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)