Mafia 2018! (4 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I actually WAS certain. The last minutes fiasco changed a lot.

Tomice blaming blondu was not making any sense coming from him.
What has changed? Surely if you thought Tomice was a G, you must still think it's the case? I'm not sure I follow your train of thought though. You didn't think it was worth highlighting that blondu was pm'ing?

I need to read the thread properly, but it's too late now. Tomorrow... :)

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I actually WAS certain. The last minutes fiasco changed a lot.

Tomice blaming blondu was not making any sense coming from him.
Again why didn't it? He was the only person who actually fucked up today and that's usually enough on day 1

Not to mention I said numerous time I would prefer to vote Maddy, Kyle or you but no one went along beside Kyle and maybe ALC

OP
Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #686
    @Kyle
    @ALC @Fr3sh @Monty @campionesidd @ADP1897

Are you guys ok with the change of time to one hour earlier? As far as i know you guys are not in the middle east/europe/africa timezone. So if you guys are ok, then I'll change it for tomorrow.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    @Kyle

Are you guys ok with the change of time to one hour earlier? As far as i know you guys are not in the middle east/europe/africa timezone. So if you guys are ok, then I'll change it for tomorrow.
    Yeah that’s fine. I start my new job tomorrow so my
    Posting will be limited regardless

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    @Kyle

Yea thats fine

Monty

Tuz Royalty
    May 2, 2017
    @Kyle

That's cool

Also, are we allowed to discuss the game now or do we have to wait for session start at 11am cet ?

Monty

Tuz Royalty
    May 2, 2017
    ok cool...still reading, the number of pages seems to have blown up last night

- - - Updated - - -

Ok morning chaps, looks like we had a mare last night. But we still have massive odds in our favour 11v4.

When I left, tomice had like 4-5 votes and everyone else was 1s and then it suddenly swung around completely to bondu?

Also we were making steady progress in the morning but after that seems like it descended into emotional mud slinging.

Anyway here is my logical take on this:

The rate determining step is Tomice since he was the 'major' player apart from blondu
    and the two mutually exclusive scenarios are:
    a) he is a G or
    b) he is NOT a G

a) Tomice is a G: he attacked blondu and managed to sway votes away from him when he looked like he was going. That could be possible by getting help from his other G mates

b)Tomice is not a G: if tomice is a C and attacked blondu just to save himself, it is still an inviting prospect for G's to jump on the train

In a nutshell, it is very likely there is 1 if not more G's in the subset of tomice and the people who voted for blondu

{tomice, alc, kyle, radekas, championsid}

so in the absence of other info , we have ATLEAST 20% chance of finding a G if we focus on this subset vs 10% of focusing on the other 10 people

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)