Mafia 2015.5 || 'Tuz: The Beginning (7 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
WΏΏdy?;5049507 said:
That's what i want to give them, hope that they can swing it IF we decide to switch some votes, but if they don't we can always switch to fred at the deadline.

My prime suspects are Zach, ALC and Fresh in that order. Zach tried to do yesterday what Alen tried to do on day on and got him killed, go after an obvious C. Which means either Zach did not bother to read the thread or even the important summary post to do something that stupid or he just wants us to think he's an uninterested civilian. His vote for RUS just now, who is another obvious C does not make sense. I think we should go for Zach today.

Zach
Why exactly am I a suspect? Because Hoori says so?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Zach has been "straying from the pack" imo. He tries to come up with different approaches that seem to be leading the C's to nowhere productive, his accusations are broad and his lead's and suggestion are even more vague. Usually as a C he puts in a lot more effort in trying to find a plausible solution and explains himself but now he gives blank statements like:
I said we should have gone for the two late voters, woody and JJ

JJ turned out to be a G, but you doubt me ? Okay

Woody

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Give us your input on the situation.
What situation? The day ended the moment the jailer jailed Fred.

I don't necessarily agree that it's always the best option to jail the one and only suspect as it first of all makes the day boring and second it gives us less posts from Fred to read, especially at such a time that his posting can be very reviling, not sure he could've gotten away from being lynched anyway but with him posting we would have more stuff to work with once we know for sure if he is a G or not.

About the split voting, I think it's pointless. It's something C's should do organically not by setting it up in advance, there is no way the G's will play along.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Of course i do, this isn't PM :D

I'm saying we give them a close vote then they have to make the swing vote because they are desperate.

Such a boring couple of days anyway.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
WΏΏdy?;5049689 said:

I'm saying we give them a close vote then they have to make the swing vote because they are desperate.
If they know we're changing our votes back to Fred, they won't do shit. :D

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
WΏΏdy?;5049689 said:

Wouldn't call it boring at all! It's been hella productive!

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
If you had to choose between eating a sandwich of living cockroaches or lick a dirty urinal at a public restroom, what would you do?
Lick dirty urinal.

What would you rather do:
Eating BBQ chicken wings aka eating a girl out while on period
Or
Popping out ping pong balls out your ass like that chick in that gif ALC posted that popped out a bazillion balls out her pussy.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
The fact that it's boring is actually a statement of how good the Cs are playing this so far. So stop whining about boring game and focus on winning it. After tonights deadline we won't have much more certain things to do so you will get your excitement tomorrow.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
The fact that it's boring is actually a statement of how good the Cs are playing this so far. So stop whining about boring game and focus on winning it. After tonights deadline we won't have much more certain things to do so you will get your excitement tomorrow.
Agreed. :agree: Don't see the problem in me and Fr3sh asking each other exciting questions.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
WΏΏdy?;5049689 said:

I'm gonna ask you again, what makes me suspicious?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)