Mafia 2015.5 || 'Tuz: The Beginning (24 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Looking back a past voting I have one problem with Fred being a G.

On day 2 it was between Fred and Alen all the time. Did the Gs decide to sacrifice one of them or maybe they were so powerless that they couldn't do a thing?

In any case this day 2 voting is actually the only thing that makes me doubt Fred being a G now. I mean surely the Gs would rather try pointing the votes towards some C. Or maybe Alen wanted to play the "see this guy was the G, he was saving Matt, I wasn't". So basically what Fred was doing yesterday.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Looking back a past voting I have one problem with Fred being a G.

On day 2 it was between Fred and Alen all the time. Did the Gs decide to sacrifice one of them or maybe they were so powerless that they couldn't do a thing?

In any case this day 2 voting is actually the only thing that makes me doubt Fred being a G now. I mean surely the Gs would rather try pointing the votes towards some C. Or maybe Alen wanted to play the "see this guy was the G, he was saving Matt, I wasn't". So basically what Fred was doing yesterday.
Time will tell. But we need Fred out. He's a disturbance no matter what.

I still doubt Fred's G'ness, but we can always kill Hoori tomorrow.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Time will tell. But we need Fred out. He's a disturbance no matter what.

I still doubt Fred's G'ness, but we can always kill Hoori tomorrow.
I agree that Fred needs to go anyway but I'm afraid his shitty game accidently helped the Gs this time. On the other hand looking at his day 1 voting and posts, they are so fucking suspicious that I just can't ignore it. He was basically copying everything Alen was saying including asking Hoori if she's the Lawyer.

Man I'm always so nervous when I accuse someone :D.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
WΏΏdy?;5049851 said:
Was out at a party, anyways yes because hoori said so and youre not playing a normal C game where one tries to probe and give suggestions on who might be a G.

If I get wacked tonight the D should look into Zach
Fred

OP
piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #2,159
    radekas - Fred
    Voller - Fred
    Maddy - Fred
    Fr3sh - Fred
    Salvo - Fred
    Tomice - Fred
    Kate - Fred
    ALC- Fred

RUS - Hoori

WΏΏdy? - Zach

Zach - Woody

Kyle, Hoori, left to vote.

Fred is in jail and his vote does not count.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
    But you really think he'd make such a bold move as a g on day 1? Too risky especially when there weren't any other posts accusing you or voting for you. Doesn't seem at all like something an experienced player would do.
    Huh? Are you mentioning me cos me and alen did that once albeit not successfully? :p
    Yes by getting pissed off.

I did see that, but my problem is how you're reacting to be honest, its extremely unlike you. Alen is just being alen, i certainly wouldn't put it past him to be a g, but its too early to tell.
    You see this is where you're different, since when is your style "lynch me so i can prove a point"

I'm reluctant to go for an experienced player on day 1 though.

Listen you act the way you are doing and you're going to be questioned.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey klin i mentioned you a few hours ago in this thread to bring your paranoid arse in here to get people nervous, but radekas and co have already got that covered :lol:
    I actually suspect alen somehow now, did you see his vote right after me? :lol:
    @Alen , what do you think of the last minute events. I wanna hear a non paranoid persons opinion.
    So when I say I want to vote for Matt in order to save X, the following happens(make of it what you will):

Klin quotes me and asks me to join him in lynching Matt, at that point Matt only had one- two votes, as a few minutes before it someone changes his vote away from Matt. Too bold a move for a G trying to save a fellow G, he looked like he genuinely thought Matt was a G.

Ocelot says he's open to moving to Jihadi John, obviously he turned out to be a C.

Voller changes his vote to JJ in the last minutes.

Hoori urges me to vote no lynch.

Woody sent me a rep asking me to vote for either Matt or Maddy. At this point there was a real chance for JJ to get lynched.

To be honest, that made me for a split second think there was an attempt in there to save X. Like Alen said, possibly a few of them thought X was genuinely a C, but I found it hard to believe at the time that at least one or two of them weren't actually trying to save a fellow G.

At the last minute I wanted to change my vote to JJ, as I thought taking a decision about X in a split second like I did might have been a stupid thing to do.

To be honest though, no way either me or Alen are G's. That's not how G's act on day 1, in all cases if we thought it was worth the risk of exposing ourselves like that, then there's no other explanation other than to save Jihadi John. I dare anyone who suspects either of us are a G to come up with any other explanation for our last minute behavior.
    Not really though. You're assuming that all of them are G's, they're not. A few of them were genuine C's who thought X was a C, probably one, maybe two were fellow G's that put in a vote to save him. That is assuming X is a G of course.

Look, if you think tonight's events had a meaning, and there was a G being saved, then there is only one of two scenario's:

If you think Jihadi John was a g, and was being saved, then who saved him? Me and Alen saved him right? maybe one of us is a G and another is an innocent C? What's the best way to find out? by lynching Jihadi John

If you think X was a g, and was being saved, then who saved him? So many people were involved in that, Hoori, Klin, Woody, Voller and Ocelot(already dead). Still, some of them are bound to be C's, so what's the best way to find out. By lynching X
    I agree, the lawyer fvcked us big time, this is worst than no lynch.
    It's something Hoori would do.

You sound so sure about X. Why did you rep me asking me to vote for Matt and now you're saying the lawyer did a great job. You seem so sure that X is a G. If you're a C, you're avoiding my question. What in your mind did I do in the last minutes? Save Jihadi John? Or was I doing something else? and don't give me some stupid explanation like, I wanted to get rid of X, nobody risks himself on day 1 just to get rid of a player ffs.
    That's good analysis with the little information you have and all, but if you're looking at last minute votes that decided/could have decided yesterday's outcome, then you did not include me and Voller, and without us its incomplete, its only an analysis of Alen, not yesterday's deadline time events.

Anyway, in short what happened in the last two minutes: Voller voted for JJ(in addition to a few others), in the process saving X. Then a minute after that both me and Alen voted for X, taking his votes one higher than JJ.

Therefore the options are; either we are all confused C's which is possible, or there was something going on yesterday. If the latter is true, then the only way you can explain me, Alen or Voller's votes is this way:

Me and/or Alen trying to save Matt.

Voller trying to save X.

The only way to make sense of the whole thing is to find out X and Matt's roles. That's why I think the lawyer fvcked up yesterday. There is a big possibility that X and Matt might be C's and the whole thing serves as a big distraction, in which case those who were online and avoided casting a vote either way are the main suspects. IMO we have to lynch Matt or X today, no two ways about it.
    Perhaps you're right, but you need to make sense of things. Ok, I was not myself, what's the assumption? That I'm a G? Let's assume I am for a minute. What's the explanation for my behavior. Either I'm an idiot G that is bringing attention to myself unnecessarily(I could have just voted for someone without the added drama) , or I was trying to save someone. My voting would suggest that I was saving JJ with that last minute vote on X. Actually there is no other explanation if I were a G, the only explanation is that I was saving JJ, nothing else. But then, that could also mean that Alen was saving him too, he cast the same vote at the same time.

The best way to find out is to lynch Matt, personally I know I'm a C. But it would give me peace of mind when it comes to Alen too, if JJ is a C, then in my mind there is no doubt at all that Alen is a C too. If JJ turns out to be a G, then I and Alen have a lot to answer for.

On the flip side, if X turns out to be a G, then the likes of Woody and Voller have a lot to answer for.
    Lazy stuff lynching Alen btw, not only because he's in jail, but because those who are voting for Alen, or me for that matter because of the last minute vote are doing so without thinking. To be honest, the only ones that seem interested in making sense out of yesterday's events are Hoori, Radekas and Voller.

I'm going to make the same point for the umpteenth time. If Alen or I are G's, then the only logical explanation is that we were saving Matt, there can be no other explanation. If anyone thinks either of us is a G, and we made a last minute vote for any reason other than saving a fellow G, he/she shouldn't play this game again. Anyway, I don't rule out Alen being a G, and IMO there are only two ways to find out. Either by lynching Alen or lynching Matt. The way I see it, all due respect to Matt, but I'd rather lynch him first.

All of you seem hell bent on X being a C. Personally I'm not half convinced.
    my intention wasn't to save you. What I said was that if you assume my voting on deadline meant I'm a G, then there can be no explanation other than I was saving a fellow G, which had to be you, since you were the one saved by my actions.

To spare you from going all the way back to read up. This was my line of thinking, up until the last 5 minutes I was convinced X was a C. Then when I started asking people if I should save X by voting for you, a flurry of people changed their votes and others urged me to do so too. The number of people leaping to X's defense made me change my mind in the end.
    I explained it multiple times.

I don't even blame you for suspecting me and Alen for our last minute behavior, you're obviously new to the game and you saw some weird behavior at the end. I'm more disappointed in the more experienced players who by now should know that people who have played this game for a long time, would stay off the radar and not attract attention the way we did, certainly not in day 1.

That's all I can tell you really, the first game you played, you made the same mistake, and you got me lynched. I even mentioned it to you before this one started.
    My whole point is that I'm a C :D

But if I were a G, then you must be a G too, there are no two ways about it. The same applies to Alen, the only way he's a G is if you're a G too.

the premise is; a G would not act the way me and alen did unless they were saving a fellow G.
    Do you disagree with that?

If you're a C, then you especially are supposed to be more convinced than anyone that both me and Alen are C's too.

- - - Updated - - -

Well then that must mean that me and Alen are worst players than Sheik and Woody :snoop:

Seriously, to even think that's remotely possible a fuck up in the first day is too far fetched, look at your post again, and tell me you're convinced thats a possibility. Secondly, and this is the crux of my point, if me or Alen were G's and both X and JJ are C's, we did not have to do anything at all. A C was going to be lynched, all we had to do was sit back, relax and let day 1 play out.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm really not that against it. I have no idea what his role is. Again and again, I've said that both he and JJ might be G's that's plausible. Though I refuse to believe that Alen is a G, unless JJ is one too.

There is no way Alen is a G, if JJ is a C I can't see how anyone can disagree with that.

Of course we could lynch Alen to find out, but I'd personally lynch Matt instead.
    Ok fuck that excuse then.

Why would I or Alen attract attention to ourselves in the last minute on day 1 if we were G's for any other reason than to save a fellow G?

- - - Updated - - -

That is such a far fetched theory, come on. We didn't need to do that, we could have just let the C's kill each other.
    Yes, @Fred yes.

:kiss:

:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)