Mafia 2015.5 || 'Tuz: The Beginning (35 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
They don't have much swinging power though :p.
That's what i want to give them, hope that they can swing it IF we decide to switch some votes, but if they don't we can always switch to fred at the deadline.

My prime suspects are Zach, ALC and Fresh in that order. Zach tried to do yesterday what Alen tried to do on day on and got him killed, go after an obvious C. Which means either Zach did not bother to read the thread or even the important summary post to do something that stupid or he just wants us to think he's an uninterested civilian. His vote for RUS just now, who is another obvious C does not make sense. I think we should go for Zach today.

Zach

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
WΏΏdy?;5049507 said:
That's what i want to give them, hope that they can swing it IF we decide to switch some votes, but if they don't we can always switch to fred at the deadline.

My prime suspects are Zach, ALC and Fresh in that order. Zach tried to do yesterday what Alen tried to do on day on and got him killed, go after an obvious C. Which means either Zach did not bother to read the thread or even the important summary post to do something that stupid or he just wants us to think he's an uninterested civilian. His vote for RUS just now, who is another obvious C does not make sense. I think we should go for Zach today.

Zach
Why have I dropped in the pecking order of suspects?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
@Voller @hoori @Fr3sh @radekas

Vote for Zach, i picked you 4 because you are most likely to be the active ones near the deadline so if nothing comes out of this we can always switch to Fred. But i really have a strong feeling about Zach.

Unless, Zach can u give me the strongest G candidate other than Fred we should vote for? and why?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
WΏΏdy?;5049547 said:

Vote for Zach, i picked you 4 because you are most likely to be the active ones near the deadline so if nothing comes out of this we can always switch to Fred. But i really have a strong feeling about Zach.

Unless, Zach can u give me the strongest G candidate other than Fred we should vote for? and why?
I won't be active near the deadline, I haven't been active near the deadline this game. Last and this game had about the same deadline time (hour difference iirc), am a night guard, am off in 30 minutes and will be sleeping through the deadline.

Last game I was a G and forced myself to wake up a little earlier to check on how things and to stir shit up near deadline, you can see last game's thread to confirm. This game I have been inactive near the deadline because I am a C, and vote/participate early in the voting period.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
WΏΏdy?;5049547 said:

What convinces you so much about Zach?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
WΏΏdy?;5049547 said:

I dont have one, alot of vague idea's. Wich is why spreading votes a bit would be interesting

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
What convinces you so much about Zach?
Zach has been "straying from the pack" imo. He tries to come up with different approaches that seem to be leading the C's to nowhere productive, his accusations are broad and his lead's and suggestion are even more vague. Usually as a C he puts in a lot more effort in trying to find a plausible solution and explains himself but now he gives blank statements like:

I dont have one, alot of vague idea's. Wich is why spreading votes a bit would be interesting

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Yeah I suppose but it could also just be Zach. I'm not sure.
He's usually a lot more lively then this. Specially as a C, Zach is that righteous kinda nigga and he's competitive too, in every game he's had a special role or he was a C he was a lot more aggressive then this. Right now he accuses no one!

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Juventino[RUS];5049591 said:
Im showing people who should be killed...
By jailing the G's?

Would be funny if you were the jailer. Brainfuck to say the least.

Anyways.. boring day.

See y'all after deadline unless fun stuff happens.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Juventino[RUS];5049591 said:
Im showing people who should be killed...
hmm

- - - Updated - - -

WΏΏdy?;5049579 said:
I'm heading out for a bit and when i come back I'll add to this, but at this point i dont think any of us have any better, go through this page

http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41598-Mafia-2015-5-Tuz-The-Beginning?p=5048511#post5048511

I have to go and look back at how he voted day 1 and 2. But i urge you all to vote for him.
Rus voted X and then Alen.
For some reason I searched Rus' votes :lol: Its late.

Zach voted for Fred and JJ, he voted for x initially then changed to Fred I believe. Wasn't around the first day IIRC

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
WΏΏdy?;5049547 said:

You do realize the G's are reading this thread as well? If they know what we're doing in every scenario, there's no point in following your strategy. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)