Mafia 2015.5 || 'Tuz: The Beginning (11 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Fred might even have been recruited before day 1 deadline, just to vote on X :p
You don't get the recruitment results until after deadline. So Fred couldn't get recruited before day 1 and vote for X.

- - - Updated - - -

Or not. The rules say it can happen anytime. Then it is indeed possible that Fred was recruited shortly before deadline on day 1.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the jailer. :lol: :tup: Though I'm a bit curious to know what Fred's last, deleted post was all about.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
You don't get the recruitment results until after deadline. So Fred couldn't get recruited before day 1 and vote for X.

- - - Updated - - -

Or not. The rules say it can happen anytime. Then it is indeed possible that Fred was recruited shortly before deadline on day 1.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the jailer. :lol: :tup: Though I'm a bit curious to know what Fred's last, deleted post was all about.

Nothing, he just said Fuck you jailer.

- - - Updated - - -

You going for Fred Voller?

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
You going for Fred Voller?
Yes, I will. It does seem like Fred played the whole thing a bit too retarded for him to be a G, but the fact that the recruiter was in danger of getting lynched on day 1 makes it likely that he indeed did do everything to save Matt. Also, as I said before, I'm not buying Fred's point about his posts 10 min before deadline. It was clear that me and Ocelot weren't going to keep our votes on Maddy. At that time, Jihadi John was definitely already in risk of getting lynched despite him only having 2 votes. I'm not sure about Fred being a G, but of all the players Fred is the person I'm most sure about being a G.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Yes, I will. It does seem like Fred played the whole thing a bit too retarded for him to be a G, but the fact that the recruiter was in danger of getting lynched on day 1 makes it likely that he indeed did do everything to save Matt. Also, as I said before, I'm not buying Fred's point about his posts 10 min before deadline. It was clear that me and Ocelot weren't going to keep our votes on Maddy. At that time Jihadi John was definitely already in risk of getting lynched. I'm not sure about this, but of all the players Fred is the person I'm most sure about being a G.
Yeah, he seems very off this game.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
First day off work and then Fred gets jailed. Well, I guess it'll be another snoozefest.

Fred

If Fred's a C, I'll kill Hoori tomorrow.

Btw. detective what on earth are you doing? I highly fucken hope, you've investigated Fred?!?!

Oh, if Fred's a G. Please gunblaze Völler just for the lols.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I'm just wondering why are some people pressuring the D so much? It's not like he can go public and tell us everything. What do you expect him to do? The only reason for him to go public would be if he was in risk of getting lynched.

For now all he can do is use his powers and play it save.

- - - Updated - - -

It almost feels like some people are trying to lure the D out :shifty:.

Mar 9, 2006
I'm just wondering why are some people pressuring the D so much? It's not like he can go public and tell us everything. What do you expect him to do? The only reason for him to go public would be if he was in risk of getting lynched.

For now all he can do is use his powers and play it save.

- - - Updated - - -

It almost feels like some people are trying to lure the D out :shifty:.
You either D or you know him...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)