Mafia 2015.5 || 'Tuz: The Beginning (12 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I'm torn between Hoori and Fred.

I have a hunch Hoori's been recruited and I would normally scream G towards Fred, but the amount of G-mistakes from as experienced a G-team as that of Fred, Alen and Matt + unknown seems very odd. Perhaps they have grown old and fat.

I've got a few hours on hands this morning. Might spend one of them reading thru the events. Unexpected work did cause me to only skim thru some of the pages around deadline day 1 and 2.

Perhaps Hoori and Fred are both C's. But I doubt that very much :D

Did Fred, Alen and Matt really make so many mistake day 1 and 2? Hooris point about not leaving the fate of the recruiter to a simple matter of luck, makes Fred my G favourite.

And don't discard a first day recruitment. Btw., not too sure they have been trying to recruit X. He's a known loyal Team C for life. Not what you want on your G-team. If Fred started out as a C I think the recruitment process might have been: Hoori, Fred and Klin.

Fred might even have been recruited before day 1 deadline, just to vote on X :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
If they recruited on day 1 then surely X was not in the ballot. In this case it was a random, last minute recruitment and it could basically include anyone.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
@Fred, you want logical arguments? It's 2:40 am here but there u go:

You are being self contradictory. So your vote for x was a clueless c vote. Alen's vote was making the vote count 5:5. Recruiter is the most important g role before recruit is happened. Alen was not gonna leave it to a 50-50 hatpick. If you are a c, it only means that they recruited on day 1 in desperation. So i'm not recruited. So i'm a c. So my vote for you, even if yoi are a c, is not coming from a g. I believe you should go, mostly because there is strong evidence against you and to a lesser extent because you are adding to the confusion even if you are a c.

There is no change in my behavior. Matt's recruiter role relevation is why i'm more suspicious of you than i was yesterday.

As for Fresh, read my earlier posts today. I think there is one i even quoted after Matt was lynched in which i say that Fred should be investigated today. I'm sure the D has done so. I'm campaigning against you, if you are a c, i'm hoping the D will let us know. Read that post. I actually say that if Fred is a g, we should focus on ALC/Fresh. If he's a c, Fresh is a g.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways, this is really on the detective. The fat ass has been useless all game long. We have figured on ourselves two gs and lawyer and jailer have been amazing. Whoever the D is, what a moron if he has not investigated Fred.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
@Fred, you want logical arguments? It's 2:40 am here but there u go:

You are being self contradictory. So your vote for x was a clueless c vote. Alen's vote was making the vote count 5:5. Recruiter is the most important g role before recruit is happened. Alen was not gonna leave it to a 50-50 hatpick. If you are a c, it only means that they recruited on day 1 in desperation. So i'm not recruited. So i'm a c. So my vote for you, even if yoi are a c, is not coming from a g. I believe you should go, mostly because there is strong evidence against you and to a lesser extent because you are adding to the confusion even if you are a c.

There is no change in my behavior. Matt's recruiter role relevation is why i'm more suspicious of you than i was yesterday.

As for Fresh, read my earlier posts today. I think there is one i even quoted after Matt was lynched in which i say that Fred should be investigated today. I'm sure the D has done so. I'm campaigning against you, if you are a c, i'm hoping the D will let us know. Read that post. I actually say that if Fred is a g, we should focus on ALC/Fresh. If he's a c, Fresh is a g.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways, this is really on the detective. The fat ass has been useless all game long. We have figured on ourselves two gs and lawyer and jailer have been amazing. Whoever the D is, what a moron if he has not investigated Fred.
:agree:

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
:tup:

I don't see anyway for fred to get out of the mess he put himself into. As I said to him on day two in our exchanges, he played it badly and he will pay the price for it even on the slight chance he is a C.

With that said I think Hoori and radekas are spot on with their analysis regarding Fred though, Had that feeling since that voting and it only makes more sense now that we know for sure the matt was the recruiter.

Will probably go and read Fred's post a couple more time just to be sure as he does rise a sensible point or two but it might as well just be a G on his last leg

- - - Updated - - -

I still think Fr3sh could be a g, I don't think Hoori is recruited but you never know.
:agree:

I wouldn't rule out Fresh even if Fred turns out a G, their exchanges seemed a little bit forced IMO, too many slip ups beetween them in a very short time. Also Fred may still be covering for him when mentioning him as a sure G every chance he gets

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Tonight should reveal quite a bit I think. Yesterday was good because we got a G but it told us nothing.
It told us that JJ was the recruiter. It told us that they have already recruited. It told us that Fred most likely didn't fuck up and simply saved their recruiter. Which in turn told us that most likely they have recruited after day 1 voting deadline.

This is all valuable information.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It told us that JJ was the recruiter. It told us that they have already recruited. It told us that Fred most likely didn't fuck up and simply saved their recruiter. Which in turn told us that most likely they have recruited after day 1 voting deadline.

This is all valuable information.
Yes definitely, I more meant in regards to voting patterns etc.

OP
piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #2,054
    ************ANNOUNCEMENT************

[MENTION=5409]Juventino[RUS][/MENTION]

failed to meet the 5 posts/day quota yesterday. One more violation of this rule will result in an autolynch.

:yellow:

Other players with a warning: Zacheryah, Kate, Tomice.

It's 11:00CET now - voting is open.
    Jailing deadline is 17.00CET.
    Voting deadline is 21.00CET.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)