Mafia 2015.5 || 'Tuz: The Beginning (26 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I'm just wondering why are some people pressuring the D so much? It's not like he can go public and tell us everything. What do you expect him to do? The only reason for him to go public would be if he was in risk of getting lynched.

For now all he can do is use his powers and play it save.

- - - Updated - - -

It almost feels like some people are trying to lure the D out :shifty:.
You got me. I've been recruited.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
How about you tell me what do you want the D to do?

What justifies posts like "wtf are you doing D? ffs you better bla bla bla".
If Fred turns out to be another G, which he will most likely be, I think there would be a very strong possibility that the Jailer and the Detective are in communication, that would be 3 jailed G's (Alen, Matt and Fred) in a row! I think it's best we don't pressure them at all, so far they've been doing a great job imo. Jailor has been on point and nobody has a clue who the detective is, and if they are in communication then that's a stroke of luck (the d investigating and finding the jailor) or a stroke of genius one taking a huge risk and telling someone his role and making shit work.

Sorry. I'm under tense pressure. Can't handle a defeat after this beginning.

:p
We got this bro! I got this!

OP
piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #2,091
    radekas - Fred
    Voller - Fred
    Maddy - Fred
    Fr3sh - Fred
    Salvo - Fred

RUS - Hoori

Kyle, Zacheryah, Kate, ALC, Hoori, WΏΏdy?, Tomice left to vote.

Fred is in jail and his vote does not count.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    Ok, i know ive been on Fred's ass since day 1 and i am not opposed to killing him, we should do it tonight. But it gives us nothing about our next move or the next G target.

We do have suspects in Fresh, Zach and ALC and i think we should distribute the votes between Fred and one of these guys just to fish out some more info, if its not useful we just switch to Fred near the deadline.

ALC

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    WΏΏdy?;5049471 said:
    Ok, i know ive been on Fred's ass since day 1 and i am not opposed to killing him, we should do it tonight. But it gives us nothing about our next move or the next G target.

We do have suspects in Fresh, Zach and ALC and i think we should distribute the votes between Fred and one of these guys just to fish out some more info, if its not useful we just switch to Fred near the deadline.

ALC
    Makes no sense. We can easly do the same tomorrow. Meanwhile you want to give Fred another day to manipulate us if he's a G.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    Makes no sense. We can easly do the same tomorrow. Meanwhile you want to give Fred another day to manipulate us if he's a G.
    Like i said, we wont be giving Fred another day, i just want to see if the votes are close or tied who tries to swing it because the G's HAVE TO. They desperate.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    WΏΏdy?;5049471 said:

ALC
    Spreading votes will give Fred a glimpse of hope and his G buddies could somehow get him out of his situation. Fishing out for some info doesn't seem like a bad idea to be honest, but it would be risky because we might force the D or J to say more than they need to, so far they've been on point and jeopardizing their safety shouldn't be something we should do. I'm not saying I think ALC, Zach or even myself can be one of those specials, but spreading votes and having that small window of opportunity to loose Fred (him turning out to be a G, and the Jailer having 3 for 3 can be a strong indication that the d and j are working together)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)