Lukaku a̶n̶d̶ ̶K̶e̶s̶s̶i̶e̶ thread. (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
This forum is becoming more stupid every day.
Why is it stupid? We made a 100M on Pogba to piss away on paying wages to players that are shite. We pay for Pogba and Arthur to go for extended holidays. We now want to weaken our attack with an older (Ramsey), likely to be injured (Ramsey, Arthur, Pogba), shite player (De Sciglio, Arthur). The reasoning behind this is because Allegri wants it. This time next summer we'll be begging to get rid if that choker, but won't be able to.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Why is it stupid? We made a 100M on Pogba to piss away on paying wages to players that are shite. We pay for Pogba and Arthur to go for extended holidays. We now want to weaken our attack with an older (Ramsey), likely to be injured (Ramsey, Arthur, Pogba), shite player (De Sciglio, Arthur). The reasoning behind this is because Allegri wants it. This time next summer we'll be begging to get rid if that choker, but won't be able to.
Don't forget how much Allegri wanted Parepiss and did his best to ensure we kept Sandro.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
He refused transfers to ManU and Tottenham. Nobody else offered anything serious for us to consider I believe.
This is not the thread but... NO, theres was no excuse for leaving Dybala go for free, thats on the management and only on the management.

You just dont wait until the last year of six months of the contract to try to sell a player because you put yourself in the "lose side" of negotiations, thats management football basic knowlage!

Jun 16, 2020
This is not the thread but... NO, theres was no excuse for leaving Dybala go for free, thats on the management and only on the management.

You just dont wait until the last year of six months of the contract to try to sell a player because you put yourself in the "lose side" of negotiations, thats management football basic knowlage!
It’s impossible to find someone with his qualities for the same amount a contract extension would’ve costed us. His replacement last year was a joke and now we still actively have to search someone who has to fill Di Maria’s gap while we are broke.

Our delusional coach first wanted Dybala and the center of the project, made us buy Vlahovic for a monstrous amount to put him at the center of that project and now we’re close to swapping him for Lukaku. What a mismanagement while Vlahovic and Dybala would’ve made a perfect duo. Even a 433 with Chiesa on the left would’ve worked perfectly with any normal manager.

Maybe we couldn’t count on him for a full season but surely he’s great for those 25/30 games that he’s fit.

- - - Updated - - -

You would think so.

And then you look at all the crap they've been pulling for a while now and you realise quite a few even bigger mistakes were made in the not so distant past.
That kinda proves my point right

Last edited:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Dybala and agent were stupid for flexing so hard only for him to take a massive pay cut in Rome. The criminal aspect is that Allegri wanted a 4-3-3 so we pushed him out, only to revert to a 3-5-2 where he would be useful. We have a top winger in Chiesa but Allegri uses him as a SS. And he wants Lukaku.

I watched the Madrid friendly and it showed me that nothing will change. We insist on defending for long periods and inviting pressure. It's the same gameplan that cost us against Sevilla, Inter (Coppa final), and all our losses in the CL group stages. In some games last season, we'd go in at half time without registering a single shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)