Lukaku a̶n̶d̶ ̶K̶e̶s̶s̶i̶e̶ thread. (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Havent paid much attention to transfers for past week. Kessie going to Saudis at 26 seems such a waste. Would have been a good option for us. And Lukaku ofc has no desire to go to Arabia.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Arent there any next gen Matris and Quagliarellas we could sign atm? Lukaku is such a stupid short term signing. In january they will already try to find his replacement. And even if it works out it will be another Higuain case. 3 year contract offer is fkn mindblowing.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We have Giuntoli… isn’t he like a super amazing director? :p

Kephren is quality, and I want him if we could, but Giuntoli isnt a golden goose shitting goal lol Nice are like turning down 60m or so for him lol In a position we are stacked in, CM, even if we could afford it, I doubt we would do it.

But the reality is we cant afford it at all, its a miracle at this point if we can keep our best players, and try to find bargain/good cheap deals AFTER we made space by getting rid of players who are burden on roster (Bonucci, Zakaria, Mckennie, Alex Sandro etc).

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

It's super embarrassing this is happening. Incredible how a cash-strapped club continues to make stupid decisions and listens to an incompetent asshole of a coach.

Will never ever support this Allegro bastard again. Strip him off his 'legend' status.

abstract

Mar 3, 2012

It's super embarrassing this is happening. Incredible how a cash-strapped club continues to make stupid decisions and listens to an incompetent asshole of a coach.

Will never ever support this Allegro bastard again. Strip him off his 'legend' status.
Selling Pogba and buying Higuain level of transaction if it happens.

- - - Updated - - -

It's kinda pointless to be mad about transfers anymore tho :lol: Future of football is in EPL obviously, football is done as we know it.

Last edited:

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Selling Pogba and buying Higuain level of transaction if it happens.

- - - Updated - - -

It's kinda pointless to be mad about transfers anymore tho :lol: Future of football is in EPL obviously, football is done as we know it.
Not even close. Pogba wanted to go and we sold to avoid keeping an unhappy player and a distraction in the dressing room. Higuain had an amazing season and his purchase killed our nearest rivals psychologically.

We are now forcing a player out who on the surface is happy to stay and wants to improve for a cancerous player, coming off a poor to average season, is unwanted by the fans.

It is not comparable by any means. Our recent strategy has been to buy younger players who really want to play for us and reduce the wage bill, why are we ripping it up and suddenly changing course again?

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Not even close. Pogba wanted to go and we sold to avoid keeping an unhappy player and a distraction in the dressing room. Higuain had an amazing season and his purchase killed our nearest rivals psychologically.

We are now forcing a player out who on the surface is happy to stay and wants to improve for a cancerous player, coming off a poor to average season, is unwanted by the fans.

It is not comparable by any means. Our recent strategy has been to buy younger players who really want to play for us and reduce the wage bill, why are we ripping it up and suddenly changing course again?
How did Higuains purchase kill Napoli psychologically? For the next 2 seasons they improved from 81 points to 86 and 91 and the following season after selling Higuain they scored 14 more goals in the league. And over time with 1/3rd of our revenue ADL and Guintoli built a stronger, more valuable squad, towards which the 90m certainly helped. While we parted ways with Higuain writing off his 18m remaining book value + gave him a golden handshake. The deal was a fucking disaster for us and a huge win for Napoli no matter how you look at it, value for money one of the worst deals Marotta ever made. Of course he signed Bernardeschi for 40m, so Higuain is not quite the worst of the bunch, but he's not too far down the shitlist.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If this guy arrives at the expense of Vlahovic i swear i will be not very happy beside that i can't do really something
Oh, there’s plenty one can do. I’ve refused to buy any JJ merchandise, purchase tickets, and even travel to Italy in protest of Allegri and FIGC. It’s their loss. That’s a real shame because Weah and McKennie are gonna play a massive role with the club and I’ve got money to spend. $$$$$ Sorry Shitaly.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, what? I’ve never heard of this Allegri wanker before the last couple years.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Getting a has been that wasnt that much of a "been" in first place together with his Inter past and his old age.
If Vlahovic isnt broken its the stupidest deal ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)