Lukaku a̶n̶d̶ ̶K̶e̶s̶s̶i̶e̶ thread. (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Any tactician worth his salt will come to the same conclusion :cool:
Crawl back into your cave - this ain't 2016 anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

So why spend 80 mil on Vlahovic in the first place? He was never the player described in that tweet. Shows you how stupid everyone in this club is

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Why appease a toxic shitcunt who is lucky to even be on the bench, and will more than likely be sucking dick as an unemployed bum in Livorno in 12 months time?

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
FFS it's actually happening. I refused to comment on this transfer and dismissed it with hope it's a load of bollocks or just that it will fall apart. But we've done it, signed a disgusting piece of shit player, really disappointing and extremely humiliating to cheer this bufoon. Just when you think fans haven't been punished enough by the authorities, the club fucking adds more misery. Fuck you Allegri and Manna.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Each and everytime you would think that the club has learned from their mistakes at prioritising short term ahead of long term planning you get surprised that they go on and do it again. It's really strange that now we are with the third director after Marotta and the same crap is being repeated.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Short sighted from our management if true
I dont know how the calculation that 10m net annual salary with Lukaku will be less than 7-8m net for Vlahovic.
But the total cost is for 3 years so it is big IF. If Lukaku hasnt flopped for us. If he flop, he wont have any resale value with super big wage that other team cant absorb. Assuming 3 years is very risky.
With Vlahovic, we can sell him for bigger sum later offseting the 30m gap for those 3 year wage cost.
All that for just 15 mill capital gain. Fuck this dumb shit club @Mods should let me back in the Giuntoli thread please.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
The thing is we made a deal with UEFA to only have amount X of losses by next season and we're way off the mark. So we need money NOW.
Than sell Vlahovic now and sign some cheap guy on low wages, you can easily get rid off in a year or two. Juventus only goal is to finish 4th, should be doable with Milik and kean only that’s how poor Serie a has been.

Juventus won’t compete for the scudetto and is not in Europe…. So why pay 40 mil in fees and 10 mil net for lukaku??? What are Juventus going to archive with him that they can’t without.

Next year he’s 31 even fatter and more injury’s, while he has never been good to begin with. Worst move ever. This tops pjanic Artur for me even

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Crawl back into your cave - this ain't 2016 anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Why appease a toxic shitcunt who is lucky to even be on the bench, and will more than likely be sucking dick as an unemployed bum in Livorno in 12 months time?
Fuck Lukaku and Allegri. I’m just questioning this tweet. Allegri was the coach when we signed him. Imagine how stupid this club is, if they all thought Dusan will be a Hold up / counter attacking striker.

And now they want to get rid off him, cause he isn’t and sign a dead horse instead lol

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The thing is we made a deal with UEFA to only have amount X of losses by next season and we're way off the mark. So we need money NOW.
What sell our biggest asset asides from chiesa for just 15 mill capital gain and end up with a bigger lump that we can't shift in the next few years. Sounds like a dumb shit move

- - - Updated - - -

Than sell Vlahovic now and sign some cheap guy on low wages, you can easily get rid off in a year or two. Juventus only goal is to finish 4th, should be doable with Milik and kean only that’s how poor Serie a has been.

Juventus won’t compete for the scudetto and is not in Europe…. So why pay 40 mil in fees and 10 mil net for lukaku??? What are Juventus going to archive with him that they can’t without.

Next year he’s 31 even fatter and more injury’s, while he has never been good to begin with. Worst move ever. This tops pjanic Artur for me even

Thing is this club should not listen to another demand from Allegri. All of his signings and demands have been nothing short of a disaster, lukaku will top that unfortunately

- - - Updated - - -

you should say it to his face!
Only if you're paying for transportation

mondo1

May 14, 2006
What sell our biggest asset asides from chiesa for just 15 mill capital gain and end up with a bigger lump that we can't shift in the next few years. Sounds like a dumb shit move

- - - Updated - - -

Thing is this club should not listen to another demand from Allegri. All of his signings and demands have been nothing short of a disaster, lukaku will top that unfortunately

- - - Updated - - -

They should get rid off Allegri no matter what…. But all I hear is juve needs to cut costs or do plusvalenza. Next you see is juve signing 30year olds on 4-5 years deals with 10 mio net who haven’t had a decent game in 3 years

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I can't buy the finances argument

If we desperately needed money we'd demand 100% cash for Vlahovic and use one of our strikers as the #1 or buy somebody like Morata

Selling a guy in his early 20s for a bit of cash plus a depreciating asset on stupid wages is not a "we need the money" kinda move

It's what happens all the time. Lukaku once upon a time had a great season in Serie A. So the genius management believes he can repeat that and we get a 'better' player plus money if he does. Except 8/10 times it fails.

Factor in the fact we can't pull off a single through ball in 90 minutes and our striker spends the 2nd half in the centre circle and we are extra fucked.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
60m over 3 seasons and the next one we won't have CL money so 2 things are equally very very important:
1- cut costs
2- make CL next year

Robee

Jun 21, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

That 15 mil is NOT what it's about. The 30-40 mil right now is.

I'm not saying anything about the move itself. I actually despise it but from an accounting perspective it makes much more sense than yelling 'oow, it's only 15mil' nonsense.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't buy the finances argument

If we desperately needed money we'd demand 100% cash for Vlahovic and use one of our strikers as the #1 or buy somebody like Morata

Selling a guy in his early 20s for a bit of cash plus a depreciating asset on stupid wages is not a "we need the money" kinda move

It's what happens all the time. Lukaku once upon a time had a great season in Serie A. So the genius management believes he can repeat that and we get a 'better' player plus money if he does. Except 8/10 times it fails.

Factor in the fact we can't pull off a single through ball in 90 minutes and our striker spends the 2nd half in the centre circle and we are extra fucked.
There are few things worse than bringing Lukaku in but Morata as your first choice striker, would be one of them now.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

Who do you have in mind?

Robee

Jun 21, 2011

I wouldn't exactly put it past us if we're lucky with injuries (read: Pogba). We could've been second last year so it's basically a question of whether or not we and Napoli show up in the same form.

But I'd prefer to show our trust in Kean some more for a season, yeah. Not that he's any good but Lukaku is just.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)