Lukaku a̶n̶d̶ ̶K̶e̶s̶s̶i̶e̶ thread. (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus will start the talks to Kessié from Barcelona after selling Arthur and Zakaria. The Ivorian is yet to give a green light for a move to Juventus.Allegri wants him to strengthen the midfield.

[@DiMarzio)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
We are about 15 moves past where I thought it would surely have ended. It's literally an eternity of pain for this club. How many more years can possibly be left.

We hired the best DS in Europe and his brain is lobotomized upon entry.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
We are about 15 moves past where I thought it would surely have ended. It's literally an eternity of pain for this club. How many more years can possibly be left.

We hired the best DS in Europe and his brain is lobotomized upon entry.
let's wait until any of this happens

that said, rumors sound tragic indeed, since parisi not a single exciting name popped up. and yes, parisi isn't the new zambrotta, but he had more potential than a dumb big 30 year old overpaid donkey or a barcelona reserve on high wages

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Lukaku has said 'Yes' to join Juventus. He has never taken the Saudi offers into consideration. Everything is now dependant on Vlahovic sale to Psg.
[@SkySport)

- - - Updated - - -

For Vlahovic, PSG can go as high as €90 million with bonuses. Dusan already has an agreement for a five-year, €9 million per season deal. Juventus to decide soon. [@AlfredoPedulla)

Last edited:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
let's wait until any of this happens

that said, rumors sound tragic indeed, since parisi not a single exciting name popped up. and yes, parisi isn't the new zambrotta, but he had more potential than a dumb big 30 year old overpaid donkey or a barcelona reserve on high wages
I hope the VS rumor about Cherki is true

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I hope the VS rumor about Cherki is true
until it's only on vs, how serious it can be

btw a purely attacking midfielder wasn't seriously on our radar since macs asked for isco (and got hernanes lol). i also wouldn't mind him, we could always sell him if he turns out to be just an other lyon player with one good season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)