Lukaku a̶n̶d̶ ̶K̶e̶s̶s̶i̶e̶ thread. (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Same way they know anything, club or player entourage leaking shit for their own agenda /for fun. Journalists knowing about contact between Allegri and Lukaku is just as likely as knowing about a potential Lukaku/Vlahovic swap
Or could be completely made up after putting two and two together.

Neither side has ruled this out so it's obviously still live but the rest seems like taking an educated guess to fill in the gaps and column inches.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Or could be completely made up after putting two and two together.

Neither side has ruled this out so it's obviously still live but the rest seems like taking an educated guess to fill in the gaps and column inches.
Why does it seem made up? If they (might be Juve people given the blowback this had on Lukakus relationship with Inda) leaked to press that Juve are interested in Lukaku, they might as well have leaked that its Allegri that is leading the chase for Lukaku, makes perfect sense to spotlight Max for all the negative attention this is taking on now and possibly in the future.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Why does it seem made up? If they (might be Juve people given the blowback this had on Lukakus relationship with Inda) leaked to press that Juve are interested in Lukaku, they might as well have leaked that its Allegri that is leading the chase for Lukaku, makes perfect sense to spotlight Max for all the negative attention this is taking on now and possibly in the future.
I said it could be either. My original question was how could they possibly know?

I don't trust any of these fuckers.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Short sighted from our management if true
I dont know how the calculation that 10m net annual salary with Lukaku will be less than 7-8m net for Vlahovic.
But the total cost is for 3 years so it is big IF. If Lukaku hasnt flopped for us. If he flop, he wont have any resale value with super big wage that other team cant absorb. Assuming 3 years is very risky.
With Vlahovic, we can sell him for bigger sum later offseting the 30m gap for those 3 year wage cost.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
So why spend 80 mil on Vlahovic in the first place? He was never the player described in that tweet. Shows you how stupid everyone in this club is

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)