Luis Suárez - ST - Barcelona (10 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Better than Higuain, and definitely miles ahead of Dzeko and Milik.

He'd be a very short-term investment though in an area where we have good players already. I'd rather spend the money on the midfield and defense but ofc I'll never be unhappy that Suarez is in our attack. The guy is an amazing player even at this age.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #42
    Fuck this disgusting rat. Punk ass bitch buckteeth motherfucker. Fucking Rattata looking ass bitch, sit your ass down at the retirement home. Watch us offer him a double digit salary on a 3 year contract. Piece of shit horse face fucking bitch. Guy is a millionaire yet he's still out here looking and acting retarded, stupid ass rat fuck. Suck my fucking whole ass dick.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Fuck this disgusting rat. Punk ass bitch buckteeth motherfucker. Fucking Rattata looking ass bitch, sit your ass down at the retirement home. Watch us offer him a double digit salary on a 3 year contract. Piece of shit horse face fucking bitch. Guy is a millionaire yet he's still out here looking and acting retarded, stupid ass rat fuck. Suck my fucking whole ass dick.
    Damn bro, this is some awesome energy right here :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002

@Bianconero81 will wake up tommorrow, read this, shell shocked confused,

4.gif?width=713&height=325&name=4.gif

like gazing into his virtual mirror:

giphy.gif

Mar 10, 2009
    Considering he will be for free and his proven history, he may be worth the risk. Reminds me of the Danni Alves signing.

Just imagine Suarez, Ronaldo and Dybala up front. Obviously age is still a factor though.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    Unless you just don't like his biting personality or are concerned about his injuries, to people who don't want him: which striker do you want instead?

People who are citing contract length or salary numbers/reasons, how do you know it's 3 yrs or what salary? No salary rumors yet.

Mar 10, 2009
    Unless you just don't like his biting personality or are concerned about his injuries, to people who don't want him: which striker do you want instead?

People who are citing contract length or salary numbers/reasons, how do you know it's 3 yrs or what salary? No salary rumors yet.
    1 year and option to extend sounds reasonable.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Maaaaaark, post of the year right hear.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
    Damn you got me at rattata looking ass bitch :lol: :lol: genius!

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
    Dec 23, 2012
    Nice, very smart,
    increase the age of our attack, give him Dybala's position, and let Dybala rot on the right wing where he is dogshit.
    Suarez if he comes would be a starter, on big $$ i presume, i don't see how it makes sense, especially after the season Dybala had, id much rather Dzeko on less money, getting less gametime, letting Dybala start as a striker, plus Dzeko gives us something we don't have in a tall strong cunt up front for when we need it

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Include a clause that he will be fired if he bites anyone
    He won't last two weeks into the season, if that's the case.

Well, if it's between Suarez, Dzeko, Zapata, and Jimenez, I'm definitely on board with Suarez, provided it's a 2 year deal and a reasonable salary. However, ideally and ultimately, I'd prefer someone younger.

I just hope we can find a way to incorporate Dybala in his favored position; perhaps a 4-2-3-1 is the way to go :boh:

Mar 10, 2009
    Nice, very smart,
    increase the age of our attack, give him Dybala's position, and let Dybala rot on the right wing where he is dogshit.
    Suarez if he comes would be a starter, on big $$ i presume, i don't see how it makes sense, especially after the season Dybala had, id much rather Dzeko on less money, getting less gametime, letting Dybala start as a striker, plus Dzeko gives us something we don't have in a tall strong cunt up front for when we need it
    What makes you assume that Saurez will start over Dybala if the choice had to be between the two? Besides you seen our situation at Lyon when Dybala didn't play (I'm not counting that cameo), Saurez could have been useful.

Barcelona have been poor since 2015. Maybe Saurez simply needs a new challenge.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Agreed. I too think signing him is not a wise decision.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)