Luis Suárez - ST - Barcelona (4 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
No thanks. Not only because he's old with a high salary and we won't be able to get rid of afterwards but he's been having knee issues for 3 seasons now.

Last season he was out for like 3 months. At his age he is a ticking bomb.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Luisito was my dream Juve signing early on in the Marotta era. I remember the 2011 copa america and how this guy and most of the Uruguayan team could run endlessly on the pitch like a herd of mustangs on the plains. Even if this guy still has 1/2 of that ability, he’d be a good pickup on a free with a decent wage. The undigested corn in Luisito’s 7AM bowel motion has more footballing ability than Milik and his whole blood line combined.

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Hasn't he been injured a lot lately? That's the kind of shit we don't need an older player on massive wages who gets injured frequenty.

Pass.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Fuck this disgusting rat. Punk ass bitch buckteeth motherfucker. Fucking Rattata looking ass bitch, sit your ass down at the retirement home. Watch us offer him a double digit salary on a 3 year contract. Piece of shit horse face fucking bitch. Guy is a millionaire yet he's still out here looking and acting retarded, stupid ass rat fuck. Suck my fucking whole ass dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)