Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (13 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

gaylord

Jan 22, 2010
only City and Real have spent more money than us this season! the idea of spending money is to upgrade the team no ? i will be here again and tell you told so. because this season will be absolutely horrible. you go live in your pink palace in the sky you naive dildo.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
only City and Real have spent more money than us this season! the idea of spending money is to upgrade the team no ? i will be here again and tell you told so. because this season will be absolutely horrible. you go live in your pink palace in the sky you naive dildo.
you still did'nt explain to us how with 6 new players we should've done well today??? or better than milan..

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
No.

When you look at the players sold, we spent only ~22mln euros this season.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
That made me laugh. The gaylord calling me a dildo. Way to win an argument.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Milan don't have 6 new players because they are smart and they can keep their veterans healthy. Also they find young talent and keep it , we find it and loan it . If we kept gio he coulda been our equivalent of pato.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Milan don't have 6 new players because they are smart and they can keep their veterans healthy. Also they find young talent and keep it , we find it and loan it . If we kept gio he coulda been our equivalent of pato.
So we buy 6 new players and we're not smart. We buy 2 players and we are cheap. That's how it works I guess.

On the bolded part, that's probably a new one.

gaylord

Jan 22, 2010
you still did'nt explain to us how with 6 new players we should've done well today??? or better than milan..
so your logic is that, we will do better 10 games from now? 20? i think you are in for quite the surprise dude.

these players we´ve acquired will on paper knock any Bari player out of the team.
i can´t believe you actually are content with a loss to Bari.. becase that is what you are. lmao. how sad.

look at City, how many new players did they smash Liverpool three to nill with? FIVE AT LEAST. there, your logic is flawed.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
So we buy 6 new players and we're not smart. We buy 2 players and we are cheap. That's how it works I guess.

On the bolded part, that's probably a new one.
No 6 players was good, but like stated numerous times , those 6 players have to be upgrades, buying the next trez woulda sounded nice uh?
Krasic = good Buy
Martinez = 12 mil uh? wtf?!?! coulda gone towards benzema ,
Backline = decent, no prob's from me , their all young and have time
the rest i've yet to really see

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
so your logic is that, we will do better 10 games from now? 20? i think you are in for quite the surprise dude.

these players we´ve acquired will on paper knock any Bari player out of the team.
i can´t believe you actually are content with a loss to Bari.. becase that is what you are. lmao. how sad.

look at City, how many new players did they smash Liverpool three to nill with? FIVE AT LEAST. there, your logic is flawed.
You are comparing our spending to Man City's? Please leave the thread.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
I refuse to jump on the bandwagon yet, but it must be said that swapping Melo for Momo when we were 1-0 down and having trouble keeping possession was a terrible idea.

gaylord

Jan 22, 2010
juvejay: no i am not. what i am saying is, you tool, is that half a new team is NO excuse for performing like headless chickens.

City was an example, not a comparisson, i could get you many more examples if you want. now, i want to hear your oppinion about the Bari game and your thought on how our season will be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)