Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (17 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
I saw this coming..I've been telling my friends we'll be lucky if we finish 5th

This isnt something you get rid of just cos you change board and coach, it affected us mentally

Del Neri is incompetent he's going for a formation which isnt suitable for Juve, we need good wingers to play like this! we need more creativity in the team something which we clearly lack. Which is why we needed Diego so much this year, but fuck it i've dropped my expectations for this team

Buy on AliExpress.com

p0rcupine_tree

love the art in yourself
Feb 27, 2005
icεmαή;2666792 said:
No shame. But wishing death on the staff/players is a big no-no.
k mate im sorry, but who's sorry for us juve fans, for 4 years and the 5 to be coming, we as juve fans are being stabbed, raped, butchered, murdered, again raped, and suffocated by "real" clowns...

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
The only player that was doing the work he took off,Melo and Krasic..wtf???
and whats with the half time subs,is he following Ranieri for every single things Ranieri did at Juve..poor first game,honestly,terrible..

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Yeah yeah i know people are gonna say it's too early for that post bla bla, well it's not and it's the truth, anyway i will post this after every Juve fail this year, i will just paste this post over and over again so guys get used to it because you're gonna read it a lot. And if you think it's gonna get better then you're just lying to yourself it can only get better if we buy someone who can actually fucking play football a viable replacement for Diego, someone like Cassano maybe till then we're like Capello's Juve but with a 10x worse defensive and offensive capabilities.

We are a fail club who's being run by monkeys and won't be seeing any titles for years to come. For those who say stay positive, believe, be patient, i say we have been positive, patient for almost 5 years, i didn't want to win the CL during those 5 years nor even win the league, but at the very least i wanted us to become a top club again.

Now almost 5 years after Calciopoli we are not in the CL, we are not title contenders and we don't even have what it takes to reach the Europa League final, we have a moron for a coach and a fail administration, we gonna fail then we gonna change the coach get another mediocre coach who will want to change everything and start from scratch then of course he will fail, then we will change him and get another, and the cycle will go on and on, just like Pre-Calciopoli Inter.

Now until something big happens like club being sold or another scandal hit Italy we gonna celebrate winning the Tim Cup on our best days and moan about the corruption that is favoring Inter and any other club who will be winning at the time, i am now officially ok with these facts, i won't jump ship but honestly i know for a fact that for long years to come this club won't win anything, just like Pre-Calciopoli Inter.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
It was obvious today that DN didn't change anything.

Throughout the summer i always used to say there was nothing new,no convincing performances n those matches we won cos some indivisual efforts just like the last match,and against the big teams we faced in the summer we were not winning.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
For those deluded individuals who actually have hope at winning the league or even qualifying for the CL:

Remember Capello's Juve? Well let me show you something interesting, back during Capello's days we had a creativity problem and because of it we won most our games 1-0 and failed miserably at the Champions League not to mention that watching Juve back then was boring for the most part however we were at least winning in Italy.

Today we use the same formation but with some differences, first of all Capello got replaced by Del Neri so thats the first massive downgrade, as for the players let's go and have a head to head comparison:

Buffon = Buffon

Zambo >>>> De Ceglie :lol:
Thuram >>>> Bonucci :lol:
Cannavaro 2005 > Chiellieni
Motta = Zebina :sergio:
Vieira >>>> Melo, Sissoko
Emerson < Marchisio
Nedved >> Krasic
Camoranesi 2005 >> Pepe, Martinez
Del Piero 2005, Ibra >> Del Piero 2010
Trezegue >>>>>>>>>>>>> Amauri, Quag, Iaq

The reason why i did this head to head is that it's clear that Del Neri wants to copy that Juve of 2005 but sadly he can't, now considering that Inter is 100x times stronger than that of 2005 i can safely say that under this current administration we will not win the league this year or for the next 5 years as well (see last post). Now i know some people like to stay optimistic and will hate me for that post but really folks open your fucking eyes.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Lots of people here dont make any sense. They acknowledge that DN is mediocre but they still want to give him a chance.

It's mind-boggling, can't explain it.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
For those deluded individuals who actually have hope at winning the league or even qualifying for the CL:

Remember Capello's Juve? Well let me show you something interesting, back during Capello's days we had a creativity problem and because of it we won most our games 1-0 and failed miserably at the Champions League not to mention that watching Juve back then was boring for the most part however we were at least winning in Italy.

Today we use the same formation but with some differences, first of all Capello got replaced by Del Neri so thats the first massive downgrade, as for the players let's go and have a head to head comparison:

Buffon = Buffon

Zambo >>>> De Ceglie :lol:
Thuram >>>> Bonucci :lol:
Cannavaro 2005 > Chiellieni
Motta = Zebina :sergio:
Vieira >>>> Melo, Sissoko
Emerson < Marchisio
Nedved >> Krasic
Camoranesi 2005 >> Pepe, Martinez
Del Piero 2005, Ibra >> Del Piero 2010
Trezegue >>>>>>>>>>>>> Amauri, Quag, Iaq

The reason why i did this head to head is that it's clear that Del Neri wants to copy that Juve of 2005 but sadly he can't, now considering that Inter is 100x times stronger than that of 2005 i can safely say that under this current administration we will not win the league this year or for the next 5 years as well (see last post). Now i know some people like to stay optimistic and will hate me for that post but really folks open your fucking eyes.
Marchisio is not better than Emerson.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Lots of people here dont make any sense. They acknowledge that DN is mediocre but they still want to give him a chance.

It's mind-boggling, can't explain it.
It's too late anyway dude, let's hope for a good coach who will have a budget next year to fix the DN fuck ups like selling Diego and Trez. It's another year of humiliation ahead of us anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)