Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (16 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I don’t believe Del Neri wanted Diego. He was just saying that to Diego because if we didn’t manage to sell him.

Why would the management sell a player like Diego for that price and in that time of the market?

The answer is obvious Del Neri doesn’t want him.

According to today’s performance, we’re back to Ranieri days. Same style, but even worse.
They've sold him because they've wanted to balance the books. Its pretty obvious, del neri actually really wanted him to stay (kept on praising him over and over again after almost every game). And Diego himself said that DN wanted to keep him .

The management wanted to make cash but it was a "HUGE" mistake to sell Diego to balance our books. Anyways this wasn't the first mistake that we've done in the past 4 years and sadly i think it won't be the last.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
He took a huge gamble playing Quag and Krasic directly. He would have thrown in Aquilani for what its worth!

He good have just lined up the team playing EL and get it over with.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
They've sold him because they've wanted to balance the books. Its pretty obvious, del neri actually really wanted him to stay (kept on praising him over and over again after almost every game). And Diego himself said that DN wanted to keep him .

The management wanted to make cash but it was a "HUGE" mistake to sell Diego to balance our books. Anyways this wasn't the first mistake that we've done in the past 4 years and sadly i think it won't be the last.
it was one of the most bad decisions ever made. the guy was the center of our attacking play. he was an alternative of del and his importance to the team was more than clear. we sold him for 15 and we signed quag for 4 mil. i mean those 10 mil was so badly needed? we sold maybe our best attacking player. while we spent 12 mil for martinez. anyway, there is no meaning in talking about the same stuff all the time...

i don't know why but i just hope for a surprise before the end of the transfer period because everybody can see that quag is not the guy who will create chances and del is definitely past his best...

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
Give the man time.

If he can get us palying as a unit then next season we can make some quality signing then his contract will be up and we can go for a top coach.
The problem was Juve didn't look changed at all,the cahnnel i was watching the match has C.Maldini as analyzer,he said "what did DN did in those last 2 monthes of preperation? the team looked the same as Ferrara's Juve".

There is a fact that we lost 2day,not because Bari was strong but we were very weak.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
“We are only at the beginning," Del Neri told SkySport. “The team tried to do all it could to unblock the game and we lacked a bit of courage in attack.

“It has to be said however that without conceding such a spectacular goal we would be coming home with a point this evening.

“We still need to work on a number of things at. Let's have no illusions that it will be a very difficult season like every year in the Italian top flight.

I don’t know what our objectives might be this season but we certainly haven’t set our target to be the main contenders behind Inter. I repeat this is just the beginning and we still have work to do.”

---------------
Interesting, what type of team goes into a season with no objective/goal

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Just a thought, but maybe people should start listening to them?

Everyone wants what is best for the club. But living on hope based on nothing is ot acceptable. We need better.
Andy, I do believe that most of us in here knows about Del Neri's qualities. I also do believe that no one is expecting us to win anything anytime soon with him on board. What I am being hopeful of, and right fully so, is for him to create a team again, not just a squad. A team with great determination and fighting spirit that we really lacked last season.

Apr 15, 2006
“We are only at the beginning," Del Neri told SkySport. “The team tried to do all it could to unblock the game and we lacked a bit of courage in attack.

“It has to be said however that without conceding such a spectacular goal we would be coming home with a point this evening.

“We still need to work on a number of things at. Let's have no illusions that it will be a very difficult season like every year in the Italian top flight.

I don’t know what our objectives might be this season but we certainly haven’t set our target to be the main contenders behind Inter. I repeat this is just the beginning and we still have work to do.”

---------------
Interesting, what type of team goes into a season with no objective/goal
It doesn't matter, as long as we have a "target". :sergio:

If it continues like this, we'll be the laughing stock of Serie A.

gaylord

Jan 22, 2010
Andy, I do believe that most of us in here knows about Del Neri's qualities. I also do believe that no one is expecting us to win anything anytime soon with him on board. What I am being hopeful of, and right fully so, is for him to create a team again, not just a squad. A team with great determination and fighting spirit that we really lacked last season.
haha. determenation and fighting spirit does not get you anywhere if you don´t have any technical skills and gameplan. we lack the last two.. evident against Bari..

milan up 3-0. they certainly seem to have what we lack. ball control, skills and plans.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
haha. determenation and fighting spirit does not get you anywhere if you don´t have any technical skills and gameplan. we lack the last two.. evident against Bari..

milan up 3-0. they certainly seem to have what we lack. ball control, skills and plans.
Does Milan also has 6 new players in the starting line up?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)