Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (4 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
The problem was Juve didn't look changed at all,the cahnnel i was watching the match has C.Maldini as analyzer,he said "what did DN did in those last 2 monthes of preperation? the team looked the same as Ferrara's Juve".

There is a fact that we lost 2day,not because Bari was strong but we were very weak.
But they are a team and we are not, we are a bunch of players thrown together while our top signings Krasic,Aquilani and Quag havn't even settled in Turin yet.

We just need time.
he has a 2 year contract i believe
He does indeed.

Interesting, what type of team goes into a season with no objective/goal
What do you want him to say?

Ciro says last season "as a Juventino I know very well what the fans expect of us".

Talk is cheap and he can't possibly know what are goals are except for Champions League qualification as a minimum requirement.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Taking Krasic off instead of Pepe was stranger.
I think he figured that PDC would get eaten up on the left flank without Pepe's energy and physical presence to back him up.

As I have been saying all along I don't rate Pepe at all, he is a shit player and the only thing he does for us is protect PDC and bring back memories of Molinaro everytime he crosses.

MeTaL_KnighT

Terran Maniac
Mar 3, 2009
You was saw Delneri :(...Deiego was played good last matches and he was adepted Serie A...But you and Morratta was send Diego :( ...Because Diego isn't proper for Your 4-4-2 system...But Systems not playing football, Footballers playing football :( ...
You are Blind Del Neri You are Blind...Look at this Our Juventus !!! Our team's hasnt any creative and Our team's offense very lacking :andy2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)