Luciano Moggi (12 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Lippi: 'Moggi the best director'
By Football Italia staff

Marcello Lippi caused controversy when stating the best director he ever worked with was disgraced Juventus man Luciano Moggi.
The World Cup winning tactician spoke to Tuttosport about several subjects and was asked who the most competent director he had ever worked with was.
“How can I not say Luciano Moggi? Aside from the errors he may have made, he has an infinite knowledge of football,” replied Lippi.
“After that, naturally I’d say Antonio Giraudo and Adriano Galliani, another figure with such great qualities.”
Moggi and Giraudo were considered key culprits in the Calciopoli scandal of 2006, which saw Juventus stripped of two Serie A titles and demoted to Serie B.
They were found guilty of trying to influence the choice of referees for matches, but never even charged with match-fixing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Yeah , i miss those days when all the world thinking we are signing X but Moggi suprised everyone with Y .... smoke screen master ... he was juventinii by heart ... or the triad ....Moggi Giraudo Bettega the triads.... those days still remember them like yesterday

And nothing beats Cannavaro from Inter :ratcafe:

6B6C0274-B0BD-42DD-A93E-E12E80511EB0.jpeg

Imagine we had those :lol:

4A7AC517-2FDD-4B7E-84A4-F1171B1B7806.jpeg

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Yeah , i miss those days when all the world thinking we are signing X but Moggi suprised everyone with Y .... smoke screen master ... he was juventinii by heart ... or the triad ....Moggi Giraudo Bettega the triads.... those days still remember them like yesterday

And nothing beats Cannavaro from Inter :ratcafe:

6B6C0274-B0BD-42DD-A93E-E12E80511EB0.jpeg

Imagine we had those :lol:

4A7AC517-2FDD-4B7E-84A4-F1171B1B7806.jpeg
What a downgrade :facepalm:

Great photos btw.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Sold Zidane, got Buffon, Nedved, Thuram and Salas. One flop three gems. Very Goatish indeed.
He also sold Inzaghi, which made sense because we had Trez already. But lets say we keep Zidane, sell Pippo and buy two of Buffon/Thuram/Nedved (probably dont buy Nedved). Would that have been better?

Buffon
Zambrotta Thuram Iuliano Pessotto
Conte Tacchinardi Davids
Zidane
Trezeguet Del Piero
Then Camo comes a year later. Probably impossible but always nice to think what if. Then again, never seeing a legend like Nedved play for us would have been a shame

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)