Luciano Moggi (19 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Moggi “The crisis of Italian football began in 2006. Juve, always been the leader of Italian football and of the national team was destroyed.We went from winning a World Cup, to 2 World Cups where we went out in the 1st round and 2 where we didn't even qualify". “Until 2006, football and the Azzurri was a winning model with many bianconeri on the field as demonstrated in the 06 World Cup final where 5 Azzurri and 4 French were from Juve. In Italy, when something works we want to destroy it and now we are paying the consequences.” ⚫️⚪️ #juventus @juvefcdotcom

- - - Updated - - -

I love this guy and we treated him like trash

Mar 10, 2009
Moggi “The crisis of Italian football began in 2006. Juve, always been the leader of Italian football and of the national team was destroyed.We went from winning a World Cup, to 2 World Cups where we went out in the 1st round and 2 where we didn't even qualify". “Until 2006, football and the Azzurri was a winning model with many bianconeri on the field as demonstrated in the 06 World Cup final where 5 Azzurri and 4 French were from Juve. In Italy, when something works we want to destroy it and now we are paying the consequences.” ⚫️⚪️ #juventus @juvefcdotcom

- - - Updated - - -

Italy went to the final in 2012 and won it in 2020. The EPL essentially wiped out the rest of European football bar Real and Barcelona.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
“If he plays Kean instead of Milik…” – Moggi chastises Allegri’s choices
“Allegri also needs to improve. Because if he plays Kean instead of Milik, he doesn’t understand anything.
“Now there is the Champions League fixture. We have to win against Benfica. But you need more Milik than Kean.
https://www.juvefc.com/if-he-plays-kean-instead-of-milik-moggi-chastises-allegris-choices/

Juve without personality, with Benfica you have to win. When Chiesa and Pogba return, he'll be in the top positions"
“It was a light team, with no personality. A good twenty minutes at the start, then something goes wrong and the team loses. And then…".
“Judgments cannot be made. There are teams in good shape and then the bottom ones. Those in shape go on and then maybe they lose ground. Look at Inter, when Lukaku returns he will be the protagonist again. "
“Among the first. When Pogba, Di Maria and Chiesa return, it will be a top team. Paredes is discreet, the others are of quality. I see a Juve for the top positions ”.
https://www.tuttojuve.com/altre-not...chiesa-e-pogba-sara-da-prime-posizioni-614314

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

That was a winning model at the time but definitely not sustainable. This was not a system were Juve, Inter, Milan and Roma were self-sufficient businesses. It was a corrupt system were 3-4 tycoon owners bank rolled the clubs out of pocket and leveraged their influence on referees and politics. The freaking prime minister bank rolled Milan.

Its this dinosaur and his ilk (Moratti/Fachetti, Berlusconi/Galliani) that never used their unique power and influence to reform Serie A, and no wonder even Milan and Inter collapsed once FFP came into effect and the corrupt bozos lost interest.

If Calciopoli never happened, odds are these old farts would still be sitting on broke ass clubs and trying to one up each other on who can bribe the refs the most.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
That was a winning model at the time but definitely not sustainable. This was not a system were Juve, Inter, Milan and Roma were self-sufficient businesses. It was a corrupt system were 3-4 tycoon owners bank rolled the clubs out of pocket and leveraged their influence on referees and politics. The freaking prime minister bank rolled Milan.

Its this dinosaur and his ilk (Moratti/Fachetti, Berlusconi/Galliani) that never used their unique power and influence to reform Serie A, and no wonder even Milan and Inter collapsed once FFP came into effect and the corrupt bozos lost interest.

If Calciopoli never happened, odds are these old farts would still be sitting on broke ass clubs and trying to one up each other on who can bribe the refs the most.
Thank God for calciopoli I guess. Both Milanese clubs are debt ridden vehicles for foreign investors to use as tax loss harvesting vehicles. While Jj is rapidly approaching a HALF BILLION in debt all through self sabotage due to an incompetent billionaire who inherited his family legacy only to tar and feather it himself.
Italian football is in great shape. I mean they won the Euros.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Thank God for calciopoli I guess. Both Milanese clubs are debt ridden vehicles for foreign investors to use as tax loss harvesting vehicles. While Jj is rapidly approaching a HALF BILLION in debt all through self sabotage due to an incompetent billionaire who inherited his family legacy only to tar and feather it himself.
:lol: I agree its fecked eitherway (with or without Calciopoli) thats my point. Calciopoli accelerated the demise (especially ours) but none of these clubs were ever run properly in the first place and all these old farts were some of the most powerful people in Italy (literally the prime minister :lol:) and we know through the trials that they were all talking to refs and doing shady shit.

At least unibrow managed to get us a stadium so we are not so far backwards as Moggis & his ancient friends would have had us.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
debt is down to ~150m from ~400m, club used the capital raise for that too.

your point still stands obviously, it's just that the debt is not that horrific

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)