Luciano Moggi (5 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 16, 2020
:lol: I agree its fecked eitherway (with or without Calciopoli) thats my point. Calciopoli accelerated the demise (especially ours) but none of these clubs were ever run properly in the first place and all these old farts were some of the most powerful people in Italy (literally the prime minister :lol:) and we know through the trials that they were all talking to refs and doing shady shit.

At least unibrow managed to get us a stadium so we are not so far backwards as Moggis & his ancient friends would have had us.
We already solved all the bureaucratic issues regarding the stadium pre Calciopoli tho

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Grande Moggi for being the only corrupt motherfucker to get caught and punished.
Still believe in this despite all the evidence or lack of it pointing out there was no corruption and the club was essentially sentenced by kangaroo court.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: I agree its fecked eitherway (with or without Calciopoli) thats my point. Calciopoli accelerated the demise (especially ours) but none of these clubs were ever run properly in the first place and all these old farts were some of the most powerful people in Italy (literally the prime minister :lol:) and we know through the trials that they were all talking to refs and doing shady shit.

At least unibrow managed to get us a stadium so we are not so far backwards as Moggis & his ancient friends would have had us.
What a load of shit. Juventus pre calciopolli were one of the best run clubs in the world. We were among the top 3 clubs financially, up there with Real and United, and for more than a decade we would record net profit. Just stop.

Last edited:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Still believe in this despite all the evidence or lack of it pointing out there was no corruption and the club was essentially sentenced by kangaroo court.

- - - Updated - - -

What a load of shit. Juventus pre calciopolli were one of the best run clubs in the world. We were among the top 3 clubs financially, up there with Real and United, and for more than a decade we would record net profit. Just stop.
Moggi just spoke at our shareholders assembly as a guest to defend Agnelli. This club :lol:

Here's what he said

Luciano Moggi also speaks at the Shareholders' Assembly gi️
26aa.png
26ab.png

Among the interventions of shareholders is the surprise of the former club director Luciano Moggi, now a shareholder: "Many ask why I asked to come and talk. I thought about it, I saw you all as outstanding fans from the stands and now I'm here with you. I hear say things and I came for three reasons. I know how he worked and I’m here to thank Agnelli, you can’t win 9 championships easily. They are those things that can hardly be understood, but the one inside knows how difficult it is, especially in a society that has never defended itself or did not know how to defend itself and has become a toy in the hands of many.”
"There are rumors that Juventus wins because they steal but that’s not true because they always won on the pitch and never stole anything from anyone." Maybe they stole something from us, in the Perugia flood and even the year later, when Roma won the championship and the president changed the rules in the race by making Nakata play in Turin and decided the match by scoring a goal. Passports? They sing brothers from Italy, then the team manager falsified Recoba’s passport. I still fight for Soccer. We have been found guilty of things other people have done".

His defense? the others were corrupt too :lol: You should talk to Moggi and convince him he is actually innocent he seems to know he is guilty its just that others did the same and escaped punishment.

I agree its a kangaroo court because others didnt get punished , (Inter actually was rewarded), despite being guilty too. Thats why Serie A is rotten to the core. Him and everyone like him in every club that participated in this system should be purged. The fact that he even thinks this is a good defense is insane.

Grande Moggi for being the only one amongst the corrupt motherfuckers that gets caught and punished.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Moggi just spoke at our shareholders assembly as a guest to defend Agnelli. This club :lol:

Here's what he said

26aa.png
26ab.png

Among the interventions of shareholders is the surprise of the former club director Luciano Moggi, now a shareholder: "Many ask why I asked to come and talk. I thought about it, I saw you all as outstanding fans from the stands and now I'm here with you. I hear say things and I came for three reasons. I know how he worked and I’m here to thank Agnelli, you can’t win 9 championships easily. They are those things that can hardly be understood, but the one inside knows how difficult it is, especially in a society that has never defended itself or did not know how to defend itself and has become a toy in the hands of many.”
"There are rumors that Juventus wins because they steal but that’s not true because they always won on the pitch and never stole anything from anyone." Maybe they stole something from us, in the Perugia flood and even the year later, when Roma won the championship and the president changed the rules in the race by making Nakata play in Turin and decided the match by scoring a goal. Passports? They sing brothers from Italy, then the team manager falsified Recoba’s passport. I still fight for Soccer. We have been found guilty of things other people have done".

His defense? the others were corrupt too :lol: You should talk to Moggi and convince him he is actually innocent he seems to know he is guilty its just that others did the same and escaped punishment.

I agree its a kangaroo court because others didnt get punished , (Inter actually was rewarded), despite being guilty too. Thats why Serie A is rotten to the core. Him and everyone like him in every club that participated in this system should be purged. The fact that he even thinks this is a good defense is insane.

Grande Moggi for being the only one amongst the corrupt motherfuckers that gets caught and punished.
What were we guilty of

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Here's what he said

26aa.png
26ab.png

Where did he say hes guilty of anything? And like Gordo said, tell us what were we found guilty of? Get to know that at least.

- - - Updated - - -

hist :rofl:

moggi was among the very best sports directors, an absolute elite. this speaks volumes:

Imagine Juve fan being so determined to prove we were and still are corrupt club, without shred of evidence to support his claim.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
hist :rofl:

moggi was among the very best sports directors, an absolute elite. this speaks volumes:

In a corrupt af league.

If it comes out that City, United, Spurs, Liverpool all have back channels with referees buying them cars, doing them favors, giving them gifts for influence and somehow only City get penalized and maybe Liverpool get a slap on the wrist, if I am a City fan yes I'd be upset at the unfairness of being singled out but I would want to see ALL penalized and the premier league purged of the bad actors.

Yall somehow prefer that no one gets penalized and for the corruption to just continue. Everyone should cook the books, influence referees and hopefully they all cancel each other out. Strange position to prefer a corrupt league to a clean one

- - - Updated - - -

Where did he say hes guilty of anything? And like Gordo said, tell us what were we found guilty of? Get to know that at least.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine Juve fan being so determined to prove we were and still are corrupt club, without shred of evidence to support his claim.
Read his statement again. What he said they were doing and his equating it to what he was doing. I can't help you with basic comprehension.

Or if you wanna dig deeper, Google is your friend.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Getting good advice on how to swim among sharks
That's actually a great point. When the whole system is corrupt and everyone is part of it, if you're the only one not participating you're at a huge disadvantage.

If you're the only athlete not doping in a contest, you're fucked. And that's exactly what each of the dopers will say as a defense and in a way theyre right.

That's why the league needs a purge of all participants. Not just one guy. It's systemic and all are infected

- - - Updated - - -

This is the kind of thing a PL fan thinks happened during Farsopoli lol. This isn’t the Bolivian second division. Just admit it, you don't really know much about it.
Moggi would know a little more than most. Either everyone is innocent or everyone is guilty. His words.

I take it you think all are innocent eh? Fachetti, Mani, Sensi, Berlusconi/Galliani everyone. Or just Moggi?

Last edited:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
In a corrupt af league.

If it comes out that City, United, Spurs, Liverpool all have back channels with referees buying them cars, doing them favors, giving them gifts for influence and somehow only City get penalized and maybe Liverpool get a slap on the wrist, if I am a City fan yes I'd be upset at the unfairness of being singled out but I would want to see ALL penalized and the premier league purged of the bad actors.

Yall somehow prefer that no one gets penalized and for the corruption to just continue. Everyone should cook the books, influence referees and hopefully they all cancel each other out. Strange position to prefer a corrupt league to a clean one

- - - Updated - - -

Read his statement again. What he said they were doing and his equating it to what he was doing. I can't help you with basic comprehension.

Or if you wanna dig deeper, Google is your friend.
No, you should read more about this topic as you are fairly ignorant on the subject.

- - - Updated - - -

You still didnt tell us what we were found guilty of.

- - - Updated - - -

Cooking books :lol: you missed
Influencing referees? Any tape to prove that one? Which referee was sentenced?

- - - Updated - - -

The crux of the verdict was that Juve had privilleged status among referee delegates, which allowed us to pick the refs for the game. Evidence? Our standing on the table :lol:

Every club could call a delegate, which was promoted by federation as a way to stop polluting media space so the clubs would complain about ref decisions directly to delagates. There was never determined Juve had any privilliged status, or any favors took place, no game was rigged, etc. So stop embarrasing yourself. Or pls do.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)