Luciano Moggi (38 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 2, 2005
I agree its fecked eitherway (with or without Calciopoli) thats my point. Calciopoli accelerated the demise (especially ours) but none of these clubs were ever run properly in the first place and all these old farts were some of the most powerful people in Italy (literally the prime minister ) and we know through the trials that they were all talking to refs and doing shady shit.

At least unibrow managed to get us a stadium so we are not so far backwards as Moggis & his ancient friends would have had us.
Actually the stadium plans were Moggi and approvals were got during his time and the triade

Then it stopped because of 2006 and resumed later..

Jun 16, 2020
This is the kind of thing a PL fan thinks happened during Farsopoli lol. This isn’t the Bolivian second division. Just admit it, you don't really know much about it.
Just read the Calciopoli Wikipedia page. Someone mentioned it in the Calciopoli thread, the truth is there on a trustable source. I really recommend reading it

I really hope that he’ll once get justice, this became a case where bureaucracy and politics failed for 16 years after a corruption case where he became the scapegoat while he was innocent. Forza Moggi

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Forza Moggi. Only Beta Cucks think Juventus are solely complicit with referees, shady organizations and other "dark entities" in the "criminal acts" we are purportedly and ostensibly "accused of."

Shit happens with other clubs, and in other leagues too. The only difference is in Italy they love to pin everything on Juventus; in other countries, they actually protect their assets. Imagine a calciopoli in Germany involving Bayern or something similar in England with The Red Cunts - they'd probably get away with a fine and points deduction, if that.

Jun 16, 2020
Forza Moggi. Only Beta Cucks think Juventus are solely complicit with referees, shady organizations and other "dark entities" in the "criminal acts" we are purportedly and ostensibly "accused of."

Shit happens with other clubs, and in other leagues too. The only difference is in Italy they love to pin everything on Juventus; in other countries, they actually protect their assets. Imagine a calciopoli in Germany involving Bayern or something similar in England with The Red Cunts - they'd probably get away with a fine and points deduction, if that.
We shouldnt have been punished. Really nothing. Read Wikipedia

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Just read the Calciopoli Wikipedia page. Someone mentioned it in the Calciopoli thread, the truth is there on a trustable source. I really recommend reading it

I really hope that he’ll once get justice, this became a case where bureaucracy and politics failed for 16 years after a corruption case where he became the scapegoat while he was innocent. Forza Moggi
I'm well-versed on the subject.

Jun 16, 2020
I'm well-versed on the subject.
I don’t doubt that, was generally speaking after seeing Hist’s post who clearly isn’t informed.

Honestly I’m happy that all information is proceeded that well on Wikipedia. If you’re well informed I still recommend reading everything.

For everyone who followed it from the start, we went from sketchy unknown websites, many Juventus related pages who fans of other clubs never believed to a clear cut Wikipedia page where the truth is crystal clear. I’m so freaking frustrated by the situation. Lets hope that Giraudo’s case at the ECHR will be a game changer.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
The orchestrators don't give a fuck about some wikipedia article or that the truth became mainstream

They succeeded in killing Juventus and the successor organization JJ doesn't care enough to sue for damages

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
The orchestrators don't give a fuck about some wikipedia article or that the truth became mainstream

They succeeded in killing Juventus and the successor organization JJ doesn't care enough to sue for damages
Did the truth become mainstream?

Whoever I meet that isn't a Juve fan and doesn't know much about the subject, thinks Juve are a bunch of cheaters.

Nice it's on wiki, but no one cares to read it anyway. They already made up their minds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)