Luciano Moggi (7 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Disgraced former Juventus managing director Luciano Moggi has revealed his intention to return to football in 2011.

Moggi is currently serving a five-year ban from the game for his involvement in the 2006 Calciopoli scandal, which resulted in Juventus being relegated for the first time in their history.

Speaking on Studio Stadio, Moggi said: “In the summer of 2011 my suspension will end and I will return to football. This bothers and frightens many people.”

Asked if he would be returning to Juventus, he replied: “I will never do it like Bettega with the current board which has humiliated us and tried in every way to condemn us. I don't want to have anything to do with it.

“I would return quickly if Andrea Agnelli were at the helm, also to repay the kindness of the Juventus fans whose affection I have never lacked in recent years.”

Moggi then turned his attention to Juventus's plight in Serie A. The Bianconeri lost away to Chievo on Sunday and are now out of the Champions League places.

“By now Ferrara should be sacked because it's evident that the dressing room no longer follows him and if Juventus were to lose against Roma next Saturday the crisis would become irreversible.

“Anyway I don't know who could replace Ciro on the bench, certainly not Maifredi who put himself forward some time ago on the radio. The person truly responsible for this failure is Blanc who represents the full footballing incompetency of this new club.

“Take into account that to do the deal for Paolucci he had to get Franzo Grande Stevens to telephone Siena's President in person? Paolucci, as if I had said Ibrahimovic…

“Blanc deserves to be sacked this instant! In three years he has thrown away €250m. In 12 years we didn't waste a penny of the owner's.”

Finally Moggi somewhat expectedly rounded on Italian champions and perennial League leaders Inter.

“With Juventus's destruction in 2006, by now the power is all in Milan. The Milanesi teams will continue to dominate in Italy for many years, above all Inter who have benefited more than anyone else from Calciopoli. This year an Inter without Ibrahimovic has had more difficulty scoring, but they remain the strongest team in a mediocre championship,” Moggi concluded.
http://www.football-italia.net/jan18a.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Andrea Agnelli and Luciano Moggi, PLEASE COME BACK
spot fucking on, Signore Moggi :tup:

whether anyone else wants to acknowledge this or not, he speaks the truth...and I havent seen a hair of evidence that he did any wrongdoing while he was with....nothing more than Milan, Inter, Fiorentina, or anyone else did for that matter.

PLEASE COME BACK MOGGI !!!! The fucking frog in charge is ruining this team, and the other morons on the board are just as guilty, including ZERO Ferrara

Triade back, and Andrea Agnelli running this team = success

Buy on AliExpress.com

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
fucken get andrea agnelli and moggi back, boys unless we do, we are a midtable side for the next few years...
You're bit optimistic, this is officially the worst period in the history of this club. Unless a change happens right now in the management i honestly think its gonna take us 7-10 years till we'd be a compatitive team once again.

There is just too many things that is wrong happening right now.

OP
Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #171
    No dude, I don't repeat that in each and every thread. I repeat each and every time you start singing it, something you've been doing a lot in this particular thread of yours. Sing all you want, label people Juventini and enemies all you want but I know one thing, you will never ever be a quarter the Juventus fan I am. You know what you can do with Moggi, I won't say it. Now soap it!
    your continuous bs started to sound like lullaby. let's end this conversation if there is nothing left to talk on-topic.

spot fucking on, Signore Moggi :tup:

whether anyone else wants to acknowledge this or not, he speaks the truth...and I havent seen a hair of evidence that he did any wrongdoing while he was with....nothing more than Milan, Inter, Fiorentina, or anyone else did for that matter.

PLEASE COME BACK MOGGI !!!! The fucking frog in charge is ruining this team, and the other morons on the board are just as guilty, including ZERO Ferrara

Triade back, and Andrea Agnelli running this team = success
    fucking frog indeed. no more amateurs at Juventus.

Triade and Agnelli family = Juventus

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
    May 22, 2009
    The only thing Blanc deserves praise for is not running up excessive debt, but now that may even come into question, especially if we don't make the Champions League.

We sold players like Zlatan and Thuram for prices that were a bit low, which is how we didn't run up as much debt as we could have. The takers for those players were there and we got our money -- wow, lets bow down to Blanc for that.

It took Bettega's persuasion to secure Trezeguet on a new contract, not Blanc. For Buffon, I don't exactly recall the situation, but I doubt Blanc had much to do with it.

The Serie B triumph was due to the hard work of the players and Deschamps, not Blanc. That's nonsense, Buck.

But if you think Blanc did a great job, that's your opinion. Just don't speculate on Moggi's motives because you can't prove anything you claim about him.
    Thuram was actually sold for more than his market value, but that was due to the fact that Zambrotta also went to Más que un club.

About securing Trez, Buffon & the others: No one of us really knows what happened back there, nothing more than media speculation. I for one find it hard to believe that a player like Trez would stay if he didn't see eye to eye with the management, but that's just my personal opinion.

The return from Serie B (as well as the qualification for the CL) was indeed due to the hard work of players & coaches, I'm not denying that. But there is more to it.
    It's just too easy otherwise. We were playing good (results wise) back then: great job by the players & coaches. We're playing like crap now: fault of the management. To me, that does not make sense.

And I never said that Blanc did a great job, I just think he (and the rest of the board) received more criticism than deserved.
    As for the speculation about Moggi's motives: I thought it was obvious for everyone to see, but apparently it's not, so I'll drop it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    why did you remove Agnelli family?
    Turk, you don't understand. Even if you think Moggi is innocent, you still want to distance yourself from claiming an individual can be equated to a club. You want to make it seem if any suspicion is proven, that it is contained to a sole individual working by himself, not an organization. It's called risk management, look it up.

Just, wow. Please stop adding to our downfall. :sergio:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Thuram was actually sold for more than his market value, but that was due to the fact that Zambrotta also went to Más que un club.

About securing Trez, Buffon & the others: No one of us really knows what happened back there, nothing more than media speculation. I for one find it hard to believe that a player like Trez would stay if he didn't see eye to eye with the management, but that's just my personal opinion.

The return from Serie B (as well as the qualification for the CL) was indeed due to the hard work of players & coaches, I'm not denying that. But there is more to it.
    It's just too easy otherwise. We were playing good (results wise) back then: great job by the players & coaches. We're playing like crap now: fault of the management. To me, that does not make sense.

And I never said that Blanc did a great job, I just think he (and the rest of the board) received more criticism than deserved.
    As for the speculation about Moggi's motives: I thought it was obvious for everyone to see, but apparently it's not, so I'll drop it.
    It was publicly stated that Bettega had to come in to secure a new deal for Trez. It was a whole fiasco where David thought he was disrespected, which he was (the contract was quite slim for his ability), so they needed someone else to convince him. The management screwed up royally there.

Blanc had zero football experience before this job. He may know how to run a balance sheet and income statement, but if he has no idea what each of those figures actually mean (from a financial and cost benefit stance), then he is worthless. We need someone in there who understands the game and the financial liabilities of the game, not just a typical balance sheet media face.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
    May 22, 2009
    It was publicly stated that Bettega had to come in to secure a new deal for Trez. It was a whole fiasco where David thought he was disrespected, which he was (the contract was quite slim for his ability), so they needed someone else to convince him. The management screwed up royally there.

Blanc had zero football experience before this job. He may know how to run a balance sheet and income statement, but if he has no idea what each of those figures actually mean (from a financial and cost benefit stance), then he is worthless. We need someone in there who understands the game and the financial liabilities of the game, not just a typical balance sheet media face.
    Trez was indeed visibly angered at the time, the infamous gesture was about as clear as things get. Yet, in the end, the problems were solved.
    As far as I know, it was the media that alluded to a possible intervention from Bettega.
    (Correct me if I'm wrong here.) I can't recall this ever being confirmed by any of the involved parties (Trez, agent, management, Bettega), so I won't criticize someone for something of which I do not have any specific details.

I feel silly continuing this discussion with you though, as I feel that my point of view isn't that much different from yours. I just can't stand people (in general, not only Moggi) who go out of their way to keep focusing on everything that went wrong, while conveniently forgetting the positives & at the same time forgetting their own mistakes.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    We had our chance to do a complete make over & blew it. Now comes the 2nd chance. Let's not blow it already by revisiting the past. We are in a desperate situation but please don't get Moggi again. We have suffered enough whether he was guilty or innocent. Let's take this chance to infuse some new ideas, management, coach & players. The task is tough but we can't afford to fail twice.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Moggi made mistakes, but these fools running the club now are nothing compared to him.

I would rather not have Moggi back, for obvious reasons, but I do expect the Agnelli family to step in and become more involved, while appointing a competent board who actually know how to run a club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)