Luciano Moggi (18 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Rick Moranis as Dark Helmet on Spaceballs...BLOOOMM!!!!!!

I will take any +reps graciously thank you very much.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
he is saying that he wouldnt enter the club with the current BOD, but if andrea came in he would be more inclined to.

about john elkann he says it isnt elkann thats the problem. it hard to hear him but i think he is saying andrea agnelli has never been accepted by the current BOD.

about him re entering in calcio, he said its going to happen for sure.

about candreva he is saying he is a young player, there always interesting but he wont bring juve out of this crisis, he is more of a trequartista rather than a CM.

about that (me talking not moggi) perhaps he can play for us on the right, camo replacement for now?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
whether anyone likes this or not, Moggi is Juventus through and through, and 50 years from now, anytime anyone mentions Moggi, the next words out of their mouth will be "Juventus"

Hopefully, they will also mention how we were VINDICATED from the whole Calciopoli fiasco, and everyone will know that it was Moratti's creation

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
whether anyone likes this or not, Moggi is Juventus through and through, and 50 years from now, anytime anyone mentions Moggi, the next words out of their mouth will be "Juventus"

Hopefully, they will also mention how we were VINDICATED from the whole Calciopoli fiasco, and everyone will know that it was Moratti's creation
Strange, considering he also worked for the likes of Napoli, Torino & others.
Strange, considering he already stated he will return to Calcio, but more than likely not to Juventus.

Moggi was an employee who worked for Juventus, just like (for example) Blanc is right now. How that makes him Juve through & through, I don't understand.

But I am very interested in his next move(s), that goes without saying.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I'm not saying I would want him here. Personally, I'm 50/50. But I don't doubt that on a footballing level, we'd be a lot better off with him here. The man knows his football.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
The man definitely knows his football and is one of the best transfer guru's around. I don't think that is up for debate at all. His past conduct however is, and i personally don't think any honorable club should employ him.

Your club has already paid(is still paying?) for his mistakes.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Well that's why I said it should be a good thing if he came back. But it might not be the right thing. I say "might" because I don't know what to believe from Calciopoli.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)