Luciano Moggi (30 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Well that's why I said it should be a good thing if he came back. But it might not be the right thing. I say "might" because I don't know what to believe from Calciopoli.
I voted 'for'. Whether it is Moggi himself or someone like him, who knows how to build a great team on a shoestring budget, Juve needs someone like that!

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
But what if it is proven that he was guilty of match fixing and he was responsible for having us sent to Serie B, all the suffering and where we are now? Would you forgive that so easily and welcome him back just like that? Who's to say he wouldn't screw us over again? Or would you not mind the whole world associating Juve with someone like that?

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
But what if it is proven that he was guilty of match fixing and he was responsible for having us sent to Serie B, all the suffering and where we are now? Would you forgive that so easily and welcome him back just like that? Who's to say he wouldn't screw us over again? Or would you not mind the whole world associating Juve with someone like that?
If he was proven guilty, no I wouldn't want him back, but if he were guilty, they would have produced clear evidence of that. They didn't!

However, Moggi was a genius at team-building on a budget and that's what Juve need, whether that be Moggi or someone else, who has that talent.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Moggi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Secco + Blanc + Ferrara

However, I still wouldn't want him back. Let's fire Blank, Sucko, and Zero, and get a board who actually give a fuck about this club, and can help us pull our shit together. It's not like Moggi is our only saviour out there; however, the clubs running this club have to fucking leave. They disgust me. Someone should put a Jihad on them or something!

OP
Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #232
    Ex-Juventus director general Luciano Moggi has blamed the Bianconeri’s wretched season on the club’s ‘incompetent’ management, singling out president Jean-Claude Blanc for particular blame.

The Turin giants’ league campaign has fallen by the wayside after suffering six defeats in their last eight outings and Moggi has no doubt where to point the finger.

“Juve are paying the price for the inadequacy and incompetence of their directors,” he slammed on Gold Sport yesterday.

“You can clearly see that the players are not relaxed and have lost their self-confidence. The club lacks an influential reference point.

“[Director of sport Alessio] Secco should go back to acting as a team manager and Blanc should step down with immediate effect.

“And to think that Blanc once said that football management was easier than he had thought. Perhaps he was thinking about someone else’s team…

“They have destroyed a side which was among the best in the world when it comes to organisation and competence.”

Moggi was driven out of the club by the new hierarchy after being banned from football for five years in the wake of the 2006 Calciopoli scandal.

“They have condemned us publicly and even hit our families, but what goes around comes around,” he roared.

“With this management it will be impossible to restore the normality which is suitable for a great side like Juve.”

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    One thing that scares me about the BOD is the amount of mediocrity they accept.From the medical staff,to players & coaches.

When will the learn that nothing but first place is acceptable for the club? Ancelotti was fired for finishing second two yrs in a row & now our coaches get fired for failing to achieve CL qualification.:lol:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    One thing that scares me about the BOD is the amount of mediocrity they accept.From the medical staff,to players & coaches.

When will the learn that nothing but first place is acceptable for the club? Ancelotti was fired for finishing second two yrs in a row & now our coaches get fired for failing to achieve CL qualification.:lol:
    :tup:

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Moggi would like Wenger at Juve

Luciano Moggi, the disgraced former Juventus general manager, would like to see Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger replace Ciro Ferrara.

The Bianconeri are said to be considering a change on the bench after Saturday's disappointing 2-1 defeat at home to Roma.

Juventus currently lie sixth in Serie A, four points adrift of the Champions League places.

Speaking to Studio Stadio, Moggi said: “The only foreigner that I see doing well at Juventus is Arsene Wenger of Arsenal, who we had in hand to replace Lippi in 2004, but then Capello freed himself from Roma and it all went like you know.

“Wenger would be the perfect manager with whom to start again. Even with these directors…

“Juventus are paying for their incapacity and the leadership at board level. You can see the players aren't going on to the pitch in a calm frame of mind and that they have lost self-esteem. They lack an authoritative point of reference in the club.

“Secco should return to being the team manager and Blanc should resign this instant. And to think that one-day Blanc said: 'football is easier than I thought.' Evidently he was speaking about teams made by other…

“They have destroyed a team that was among the best in the world for organisation and competency. It will be impossible with these directors to get team back to the normality that surrounds a great football club like Juventus,” he concluded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)