Luciano Moggi (15 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
We had our chance to do a complete make over & blew it. Now comes the 2nd chance. Let's not blow it already by revisiting the past. We are in a desperate situation but please don't get Moggi again. We have suffered enough whether he was guilty or innocent. Let's take this chance to infuse some new ideas, management, coach & players. The task is tough but we can't afford to fail twice.
how did we blow it?

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
your continuous bs started to sound like lullaby. let's end this conversation if there is nothing left to talk on-topic.
It is totally on-topic. It is about you labelling others enemies and the likes of you who kiss Moggi's ass Juventini. You have no right to do that. What you say is the BULLSHIT. I will keep on fighting you as long as you keep on labelling people.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
how did we blow it?
We needed to be aggressive in the market & get some reputable players. But we went for too many average players. Everyone knew our defence was useless except our board yet we concentrated on spending a huge chunk on the midfield. We should have started facing out the old guards yet we stick to them like they will never loose their shine. We believed in our own invincibility to the point of recklessness & it's payback time. And you know what they say, payback is a ......

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
We needed to be aggressive in the market & get some reputable players. But we went for too many average players. Everyone knew our defence was useless except our board yet we concentrated on spending a huge chunk on the midfield. We should have started facing out the old guards yet we stick to them like they will never loose their shine. We believed in our own invincibility to the point of recklessness & it's payback time. And you know what they say, payback is a ......
Diego, Melo, Cannavaro, Caceres and Grosso...those are reputable players, and except for Grosso not average ones by any stretch of the imagination...our defence is not clueless, they were 2nd or 3rd best in the league consistently till this season...as for replacing the old guard, I agree we should have been more proactive on that front, but they are franchise players and fiding replacements for them is a very diificult task, and cannot be done realistically with the likes of Man. City, Chelsea and Madrid all looking to pay crazy fees and salaries for the best players.

On the whole our squad is still very good, if not CL winners worthy then definitely a Scudetto-winning one...we need to cut our losses, get rid of Ciro asap and get a proper Coach in there.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Diego, Melo, Cannavaro, Caceres and Grosso...those are reputable players, and except for Grosso not average ones by any stretch of the imagination...our defence is not clueless, they were 2nd or 3rd best in the league consistently till this season...as for replacing the old guard, I agree we should have been more proactive on that front, but they are franchise players and fiding replacements for them is a very diificult task, and cannot be done realistically with the likes of Man. City, Chelsea and Madrid all looking to pay crazy fees and salaries for the best players.

On the whole our squad is still very good, if not CL winners worthy then definitely a Scudetto-winning one...we need to cut our losses, get rid of Ciro asap and get a proper Coach in there.
Melo was unproven & the price we paid was too much, Diego was good for Bremen because the whole team revolved around him. Now he will need to find himself & that is not helped by the fact that he is played out of position. Cannavaro is finished. He still understands the game but the body can't do it anymore. Grosso, where do I start? Caceres was some sort of panic buy. Hey if we raid barca's bench it might just rub off onto us. To think that we bought Cannavaro, Caceres & Grosso to upgrade our defence is just laughable. Now we just look like a bunch of cartoons when all our expensive midfielders can't get the ball, our strikers are on holiday & our defence is toyed around like they have never played together on the same pitch. On top of all this we got a rookie coach.

OP
Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #186
    It is totally on-topic. It is about you labelling others enemies and the likes of you who kiss Moggi's ass Juventini. You have no right to do that. What you say is the BULLSHIT. I will keep on fighting you as long as you keep on labelling people.
    you are deliberately taking my words wrong or taking advantage of my language handicap. classy:tup:

When i said our enemies i meant other teams' fans.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
    Melo was unproven & the price we paid was too much, Diego was good for Bremen because the whole team revolved around him. Now he will need to find himself & that is not helped by the fact that he is played out of position. Cannavaro is finished. He still understands the game but the body can't do it anymore. Grosso, where do I start? Caceres was some sort of panic buy. Hey if we raid barca's bench it might just rub off onto us. To think that we bought Cannavaro, Caceres & Grosso to upgrade our defence is just laughable. Now we just look like a bunch of cartoons when all our expensive midfielders can't get the ball, our strikers are on holiday & our defence is toyed around like they have never played together on the same pitch. On top of all this we got a rookie coach.
    The thing is in addition to those points our defence last season looked better because our midfielders were covering their ass more. This season the defence is exposed more and therefore we've seen some really poor stuff from those guys.

With the 4-4-2 system each and every defender has a midfielder to cover for him and to help him out. With the both the 4-3-1-2 and 4-2-3-1 our flanks are pretty much exposed and in that system we really need quality fullbacks to do the job.

A smart and "experienced" management and coach would see these flaws even before the season have started but because we have a clueless management and an inexperienced coach they've finally (am hopping) reallized that they've done a huge mistake now.

Perhaps thats why after the last meeting they've came out and said that Ferrara is not the guilty one because they (the management) knew that they've fucked up pretty bad last summer and the years before.

The management are guilty just like Ferrara is guilty and having both of them (an inexperienced management + inexperienced coach) is a Recipe for Disaster....

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    Ffs sake he won't be back, and even if he's back we'll sink to the Serie B in two seasons.

But what the hell bring the fucker back.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
    May 22, 2009
    I know that there are a lot of people who want him back. I don't agree with it but I can understand it in some way.

However, I can not understand someone who'd want us to go back to Serie B. That is beyond me.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Turk, you don't understand. Even if you think Moggi is innocent, you still want to distance yourself from claiming an individual can be equated to a club. You want to make it seem if any suspicion is proven, that it is contained to a sole individual working by himself, not an organization. It's called risk management, look it up.

Just, wow. Please stop adding to our downfall. :sergio:
    Exactly.
    :scared:
    I know that there are a lot of people who want him back. I don't agree with it but I can understand it in some way.

However, I can not understand someone who'd want us to go back to Serie B. That is beyond me.
    I know, it's crazy for me. Even if he was proven guilty, we have all seen how messed up italian courts are and because of this there will always be a rain cloud and a shred of suspicion/doubt looming over our club. This is precisely why Moggi needs to find another club.
    Marino alla Juve? Alle 23.00 la verità a Sportitalia

tuttojuve
    That would be f*cking great. Not to mention he would trash our scouts who do nothing and hopefully bring some of his with him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)