Luciano Moggi (9 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Andy is wanting you guys to listen to what Moggi is saying, not what he did. Moggi is categorically right with the current situation of the board and it pains us to hear the truth, ironically from him. Moggi was smart and is smart, but at the same time just wants his name cleared for the sake of it and by bashing other people just to take his name out of the limelight then so be it, if that helps him sleep at night.

For once, his comments today were dead on. I still would not consider him back. Arrogance, egocentric, dishonest, and selfish are not a combination of a board member I would like running my club again.
Oh my god... regardless of what you think of Moggi, that statement was the truest thing I heard about this club from anyone the entire season thus far.

Week after week we get some lameass statement from the club about sticking together through the crisis -- statements from the press every week for the past couple of months saying, "With this loss, the crisis is deepening and how long can Ciro last?" -- and it took friggin' media nut job Moggi to honestly set the record straight.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #142
    Is gremlin Moratti ? Screw Inter, we're talking about the representatives in whole, clubs in Serie A and Serie B. Fans can say whatever they want. At the end, we all know it's not true. I for one, want Moggi back because I think he's innocent.
    He is surely innocent. talks about our cheating is nothing but urban legends. We're saying same thing but I have to add this;

Clubs in Serie A tried to cover their failures and hide behind this tale, media paid attention, other fans were willing to believe. here we have substructure of calciopoli.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Seriously, whoever started this true/fake fan bullshit needs to get shot. It's a matter of opinion.

Turk repeats is day in day out that only Juventini believe that Juventus have 29 Scudetti, only Juventini believe that Juve were sent to Serie B by Moratti, only Juventini appreciate Moggi's work for Juve. He said it at least 30 times already in this thread only. He goes on to say that enemies are the ones who think otherwise. No, to him it is no longer fake/true fans. It is Enemies/Juventini.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
    May 22, 2009
    And where does he exaggerate in this instance? The results are poor, much of the money we spent on players has been wasted, Ciro should be sacked, et cetera. That's not hyperbole, it's the harsh truth.
    What I meant is that Moggi always exaggerates, not specifically in this interview. In fact, I haven't read or heard the original interview this time, only the small part that was posted on here, so I can't say what he did or did not exaggerate this time.

About Ciro: unless I'm severely mistaken, I read some statements by Moggi a few (2 or 3?) weeks back saying that Ciro was not to blame and should therefore be confirmed as Juve coach.

But let's disregard that for a moment. I think we can agree that Moggi is directing almost all of his criticism towards Blanc. With the way he's talking about him you'd think Blanc was the Antichrist himself, so I think there's some kind of personal vendetta we might not be aware of.

Anyhow, let's assume that Blanc is indeed the most powerful man in the Juve organisation (which he has to be in order to be able to blame him for everything).
    According to Moggi, Blanc is nothing more than terrible for the position he is in, Blanc is the reason why things have turned to shit & Blanc has never done anything positive for the club.

That's the same Blanc who (was part of the board that):
    * Got us back from the mess that was Serie B without any significant troubles
    * Convinced players like Buffon to stay at the club
    * Managed to balance the books, even when we lost 100s of millions
    * Got us back in the CL in the fastest possible time
    * Actually was able to do what Moggi had been dreaming of for many, many years: building a new stadium

So yeah, I thing Moggi always exaggerates, when it's to his own advantage.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    What I meant is that Moggi always exaggerates, not specifically in this interview. In fact, I haven't read or heard the original interview this time, only the small part that was posted on here, so I can't say what he did or did not exaggerate this time.

About Ciro: unless I'm severely mistaken, I read some statements by Moggi a few (2 or 3?) weeks back saying that Ciro was not to blame and should therefore be confirmed as Juve coach.

But let's disregard that for a moment. I think we can agree that Moggi is directing almost all of his criticism towards Blanc. With the way he's talking about him you'd think Blanc was the Antichrist himself, so I think there's some kind of personal vendetta we might not be aware of.

Anyhow, let's assume that Blanc is indeed the most powerful man in the Juve organisation (which he has to be in order to be able to blame him for everything).
    According to Moggi Blanc is nothing more than terrible for the position he is in, Blanc is the reason why things have turned to shit & Blanc has never done anything positive for the club.

* Got us back from the mess that wes Serie B without any significant troubles
    * Actually was able to do what Moggi had been dreaming of for many, many years: building a new stadium

And that sums him him perfectly.

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    Some people here want a quick fix to greatness and it's clear they would rather place the clubs destiny back into the hands of a man with unclean hands ultimately further tarnishing the clubs image in placing the club back into jeopardy.

If Moggi ever came back, God help us because the entire Italian FA and soccer authorities would place our club under a magnifying glass and watch every move we make. That is hardly the kind of image I want this club to have. We already have a bad one.
    oh give me a break, juventus in his days didn't need any help of the refs or other fellas...we used to kick milan's and inter's ass...we had a true team not like this one today. Now as alen said, i can't see how moggi will get us in the top as we were when he was around...he is indeed more capable but i would like to get someone more capable than him (but there are not too much options)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004

According to Moggi, Blanc is nothing more than terrible for the position he is in, Blanc is the reason why things have turned to shit & Blanc has never done anything positive for the club.

* Got us back from the mess that was Serie B without any significant troubles

The only thing Blanc deserves praise for is not running up excessive debt, but now that may even come into question, especially if we don't make the Champions League.

We sold players like Zlatan and Thuram for prices that were a bit low, which is how we didn't run up as much debt as we could have. The takers for those players were there and we got our money -- wow, lets bow down to Blanc for that.

It took Bettega's persuasion to secure Trezeguet on a new contract, not Blanc. For Buffon, I don't exactly recall the situation, but I doubt Blanc had much to do with it.

The Serie B triumph was due to the hard work of the players and Deschamps, not Blanc. That's nonsense, Buck.

But if you think Blanc did a great job, that's your opinion. Just don't speculate on Moggi's motives because you can't prove anything you claim about him.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Never liked re-heated soup so no. Same thing with Lippi. We can find guys that can do the same mercato job than Moggi. There's one looking for a job right now and others could be available in the summer.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    oh give me a break, juventus in his days didn't need any help of the refs or other fellas...we used to kick milan's and inter's ass...we had a true team not like this one today. Now as alen said, i can't see how moggi will get us in the top as we were when he was around...he is indeed more capable but i would like to get someone more capable than him (but there are not too much options)
    There are plenty of other people that could be capable of achieving what he did. No use looking back now, only forward.
    Never liked re-heated soup so no. Same thing with Lippi. We can find guys that can do the same mercato job than Moggi. There's one looking for a job right now and others could be available in the summer.
    Like what Dusan says below, Marino would be fantastic.
    Marino and Udinese scouts.
    I vote Dusan and Mark for Juventus transfer guru.

OP
    Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #151
    Turk repeats is day in day out that only Juventini believe that Juventus have 29 Scudetti, only Juventini believe that Juve were sent to Serie B by Moratti, only Juventini appreciate Moggi's work for Juve. He said it at least 30 times already in this thread only. He goes on to say that enemies are the ones who think otherwise. No, to him it is no longer fake/true fans. It is Enemies/Juventini.
    you're the one who is repeating same shit in every single thread.

Jan 7, 2007
    Oh my god... regardless of what you think of Moggi, that statement was the truest thing I heard about this club from anyone the entire season thus far.

Week after week we get some lameass statement from the club about sticking together through the crisis -- statements from the press every week for the past couple of months saying, "With this loss, the crisis is deepening and how long can Ciro last?" -- and it took friggin' media nut job Moggi to honestly set the record straight.
    Exactly... Moggi is just echoing what we the fans have been saying. It's like he's our freakin' voice for this club right now. When I read what he said today it was just so dead-on about the REALITY of this team we have now. And another thing he said that was true is that the Scudetto will remain in Milan for the next several years. It's been set to be that way and it will be true this season for sure!

It's a sad state of affairs. And say what you will about Moggi, but the guy knows whats up.

Plusvalenza

The Photoshop Pervert
    Jan 6, 2009
    I vote Dusan and Mark for Juventus transfer guru.
    Sounds good, it would be nice to have a true fan as a GM, but then you have Ferrara or even Gigli-Gigli-Cobolli who's a true juventino, no doubt about it. People are changing once in that marsh. In the end we would hate Dooz, Mark and their mothers :D

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
    Jul 3, 2009
    Moggi is spot on in that interview.
    But i'm pretty sure that regardless of Blanc's achievements (which i don't think are very special) he has a personal grudge against them ever since they left him and giraodo to rot in courtrooms. Which was a sissy move by the way(characteristic of this BOD)

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    you're the one who is repeating same shit in every single thread.
    No dude, I don't repeat that in each and every thread. I repeat each and every time you start singing it, something you've been doing a lot in this particular thread of yours. Sing all you want, label people Juventini and enemies all you want but I know one thing, you will never ever be a quarter the Juventus fan I am. You know what you can do with Moggi, I won't say it. Now soap it!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Sounds good, it would be nice to have a true fan as a GM, but then you have Ferrara or even Gigli-Gigli-Cobolli who's a true juventino, no doubt about it. People are changing once in that marsh. In the end we would hate Dooz, Mark and their mothers :D
    Dude, we'd rock. You'd want to buy us a drink after signing Messi. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)