Luciano Moggi (53 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Don't you guys ask yourselves why we are in the position we are in every time we draw or lose?
Don't you guys ever just kick yourselves when we get rumored to be after some of the most insane bogus players when that used to never be the case?
Don't you guys get pissed when clubs laugh at us now?
Don't you guys just ask why on anything when are club is being flushed down the toilet right now?
Don't you guys ever want to punch the wall when watching Secco try and make a deal?
Don't you guys ever grit your teeth when Blanc or Cobogli (used to) speak?
Don't you guys ever get pissed when you see Ibra score an amazing goal or our past world class players on different teams because of what happened?
Don't you guys ever miss how powerful we were on the transfer market?
How we dominated games?
How teams feared us all across Europe?

Thank Moggi for where we are now. His mistake grand or small ultimately led a chain of events that brought us to where we are now. For every position we slide down in the table this year the more I want Moggi away from my club.
Hmmm yes, Moggi is the one who put us in a vulnerable position, although the reason we were demoted is more complex, it's not as if normal procedure was followed and still isn't.

Moggi will certainly be found guilty, as Giraudo already has. By association or hypothesy or whatever new law they want to make up. I'd rather not turn it into a defending Moggi debate because the sun doesn't shine out of his arse no matter what some believe, but reading through the testimonies at the recent Napoli trials it is incredible how we came to be in the situation we did whilst others got away virtually free. There was a huge momentum against Juventus, everyone piled in, and basically most of the testimony against other clubs and individuals was unwanted, they just wanted to know what Juventus and Moggi were up to.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Our board hasn't gotten us sent to Serie B with a 17 point reduction and two less Schudetti, have they?

Our current board has, however, built us a brand new state of the art stadium, helped us compete stronger in Europe last year with limited capabilities, brought a cleaner image to our tarnished club, not to mention we are one of the few clubs with balanced books.

Please do not blame our current status on the board without full addressing the problems that the injury list has brought to this team over the last 2 seasons.
Damn, that is a favourable viewpoint if ever there was one. What about this year? Have we gone to shit basically because of injuries and nothing else? I think they have a lot to answer for, both in terms of transfers and appointing coaches. Ranieri was the right step to a level, then they went for the cheap option when we needed a world class manager.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I wonder what the response to the poll question would be if we were still in the CL and competing for the scudetto, some people are panicking.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Moggi wasnt the reason we got in serie B, he was the reason we could compete and dominate more powerful FCs though!

The ones responsible for serie B, are the ones who failed to offer the political support, Moggi and our club needed, not to be bossed like that by the media and the corrupted sport justice system!

OP
Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #108
    Moggi wasnt the reason we got in serie B, he was the reason we could compete and dominate more powerful FCs though!

The ones responsible for serie B, are the ones who failed to offer the political support, Moggi and our club needed, not to be bossed like that by the media and the corrupted sport justice system!
    Exactly. Moggi's work was in pitch. Out-of-pitch works were club owners job. They didn't stand strong. it's not like they couldn't, simply they didn't.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Officially 27, at this moment. According Juventini it's 29, according our enemies every one of them are illegal. your point?
    Who has ever said every one of our titles is illegal? Please specify in your next post other wise this conversation is over. I will not converse with made up points to strengthen an argument. I have a point but you seem to be struggling to make yours.
    Damn, that is a favourable viewpoint if ever there was one. What about this year? Have we gone to shit basically because of injuries and nothing else? I think they have a lot to answer for, both in terms of transfers and appointing coaches. Ranieri was the right step to a level, then they went for the cheap option when we needed a world class manager.
    We took a gamble with Ciro yes, but as we have repeatedly talked this season which world class manager was available at the time? There are a lot of reasons why our team is struggling this year and its getting annoying when people here think that the Moggi is the answer. Injuries, change of coach, change of formation added to that new players, other players left. No one was complaining when we thumped Roma this year or beat Inter....no the team is in a bad position and suddenly all the good things are forgotten and Moggi is the answer :sergio:

It is funny, as JCK would say, the true fans are the ones that support Juve when things go well and are so quick to judge and find excuses when things go wrong but the "fake fans" are the ones that are supposedly clueless when we don't agree that a man that crippled our club is the answer to our woes.

OP
    Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #110
    Who has ever said every one of our titles is illegal? Please specify in your next post other wise this conversation is over. I will not converse with made up points to strengthen an argument. I have a point but you seem to be struggling to make yours.
    if you go and ask an interista or a romanista how many scudetti Juve have, they will tell how we cheated for years and every one of them were illegal.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007

We took a gamble with Ciro yes, but as we have repeatedly talked this season which world class manager was available at the time? There are a lot of reasons why our team is struggling this year and its getting annoying when people here think that the Moggi is the answer. Injuries, change of coach, change of formation added to that new players, other players left. No one was complaining when we thumped Roma this year or beat Inter....no the team is in a bad position and suddenly all the good things are forgotten and Moggi is the answer :sergio:

It is funny, as JCK would say, the true fans are the ones that support Juve when things go well and are so quick to judge and find excuses when things go wrong but the "fake fans" are the ones that are supposedly clueless when we don't agree that a man that crippled our club is the answer to our woes.
    This is Juventus, you go out and take whichever coach you want. Moggi took Capello from Roma for crying out loud, if Secco has anything about him our next coach will be Hiddink or Prandelli.

I'm not sure who your last point is directed to but any kind of 'fake fan' argument is flawed, you either support the club or you don't, you can't pick and choose. People are worried right now, this is rock bottom, they will take anything.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    This is Juventus, you go out and take whichever coach you want. Moggi took Capello from Roma for crying out loud, if Secco has anything about him our next coach will be Hiddink or Prandelli.

I'm not sure who your last point is directed to but any kind of 'fake fan' argument is flawed, you either support the club or you don't, you can't pick and choose. People are worried right now, this is rock bottom, they will take anything.
    Wrong. Rock bottom is getting sent to Serie B, losing two schudetti, losing over 250m dollars that could be invested into our team, losing a good coach, numerous great players and add to that as if it wasn't already enough a 17 pt reduction just to make it more difficult for us.

One lesson from this, things can always get worse. We can thank Moggi for that.

By some peoples arguments here not only was Inter and the media after us, but also the sport judiciary systems in Italy. Somehow I fail to recognize the probability that all of these public figures could have agreed to target our club.

Ah, but who knows...maybe I'm wrong. And if EVER there was a time that could prove all that I will apologize to every single one of you here that stood by your argument. But only until Moggi is proven innocent and those you claim to say were against us are brought down then hell no.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    That was not our doing, we could only deal with the circumstances we found ourselves in, and dealt with it very well. From a technical perspective, this is far worse.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    “By now Ferrara should be sacked because it's evident that the dressing room no longer follows him and if Juventus were to lose against Roma next Saturday the crisis would become irreversible.

“Anyway I don't know who could replace Ciro on the bench, certainly not Maifredi who put himself forward some time ago on the radio. The person truly responsible for this failure is Blanc who represents the full footballing incompetency of this new club.

“Take into account that to do the deal for Paolucci he had to get Franzo Grande Stevens to telephone Siena's President in person? Paolucci, as if I had said Ibrahimovic…

“Blanc deserves to be sacked this instant! In three years he has thrown away €250m. In 12 years we didn't waste a penny of the owner's.”

Truer words have not been spoken. The management is the real bane of the club, which has been known for quite some time. Folks wanted to "give them time"; we did. And now we're reaching the point of no return with these clowns at the helm.

Nobody, NOBODY, from Blanc to Secco to Ferrara should have been given these jobs. Absolutely none of them are qualified for the positions they hold.

But hey, give 'em time. :rolleyes2

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    @JuveJay: Ok, then I will tell you the same thing I did Turk.

Agree to disagree because we both know this conversation is getting no where. Listen, I am open to a lot should the courts claim innocence to the guilty and find the "ones" that are guilty. But the "glove doesn't fit" anyone else but moggi right now.

Hi Andy.

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
    Moggi did all he could for Juve! Look at the players we had! No need for him to cheat. There's no evidence that he fixed a match. NOT ONE

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Embarrassing indeed, if it's really true that is.

Anyway, it's obvious that Moggi does not give a damn about Juve anymore. If he did, he wouldn't go around making statements that make us look even worse.
    Seeing his own name in the papers & getting people to talk about him is all he's interested in right now.
    You can't prove that. And if you're serious about what you said, that means whenever we criticize the club here or write blogs on this disaster, we're only doing it for ourselves. That's just nonsense and not fair to say.

Moggi is spot on with his assessment, and these concerns should be addressed immediately, not brushed under the rug.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)