Luciano Moggi (32 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Imagine if Moggi came back and we stayed outside the top 3 spots. The word 'Juventuz' would rip through the very fabric of time, and the souls of his cult following would be trapped in this tear with the immortal one himself.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Let's weep together :dule:
I'll bring the tissues.

Imagine if Moggi came back and we stayed outside the top 3 spots. The word 'Juventuz' would rip through the very fabric of time, and the souls of his cult following would be trapped in this tear with the immortal one himself.
Oh please Jay, you are clearly living in the wrong dimension. Don't you know Moggi means instant success?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
But can you imagine Moggi coming back and we win the Scudetto right away after his comeback??? :lol: would love to see the look at Moratti's face and Inter's fans reaction to this.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I can imagine the disappointment, I can imagine the "give hime time", I can imaginge the excuses from Secco's damages to Marotta's disasters, I can imagine many things, novel-long posts from Cronios and many many more. But I can say only one thing, it will be fun, it will be endless fun.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I can imagine the disappointment, I can imagine the "give hime time", I can imaginge the excuses from Secco's damages to Marotta's disasters, I can imagine many things, novel-long posts from Cronios and many many more. But I can say only one thing, it will be fun, it will be endless fun.
Noone would expect him to win the scudetto for us first season.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I'm thinking of making a new poll.

What do you guys think? The undecided ones here have changed their minds I believe, sure not all but majority of them. I know I'm one of them.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You seem sure of his failure if he comes back. What if we start winning again? Or finish 2nd?
I am not sure of anything, I suck at predictions and speculations. I am sure of the reactions IF he fails, yes...that I am very sure of.

What if we win or finish 2nd? I'll be as happy as you will be.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I praise everything that is good about Juventus.

Look, I was totally against Del Neri, I questioned Marotta and was never convinced about their arrival. You cannot deny that they started out well, many thought that the team was on the right track, we saw them playing football. I praised them even though I was not sure about Marotta and was totally against Del Neri.

If Moggi surprises me then I see no reason why not to praise him either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)