Luciano Moggi (4 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
That would also be a pretty good choice,I mean I'd still prefer Mourinho or Capello..but Van Gaal could do well with the right backing and good players being brought in by our GM,hopefully Moggi..
We need a good Juventus FC,from the management to the players..It would mean shit that we got a spankin gorgeous stadium if our Juventus FC is still mediocre..

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Villa Boas, Deschamps and Van Gaal if those are only options, and in that order. But it'd be awesome if Moggi came back. Though I wonder in what capacity? I think Marrotta will keep his position. So Moggi as consultant or director?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Villa Boas, Deschamps and Van Gaal if those are only options, and in that order. But it'd be awesome if Moggi came back. Though I wonder in what capacity? I think Marrotta will keep his position. So Moggi as consultant or director?
Moggi as decision-maker, Marotta as puppet.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
So the question remains, we cant we replace Moggi?

Is it because we cant find anyone, not even remotely close to his value, as manager?
Is it because our owners have underestimated the importance of such a competent element, in our club?
Is it because they know its importance, but they would rather sacrifice it, in order to keep their hold and sphere of influence untouched?
Or simply because there is no other manager as good/efficient as Moggi?

If we take a honest look at those questions and try to give an objective answer, we will realize that we only have but one option left...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)