Luciano Moggi (15 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Mancini is better than DN but I`d still pick lots of managers before I`ll go for Mancini
Capello if he is a possibility VB Deschamps Wenger Hiddink...
BTW who is Villareal`s manager I think he is doing a good job there altough I haven`t really watched them playing (speaking results wise)

Anyway I think Mancini could succeed here but only if Moggi comes back as he would get the players we need and make it easier for every manager to work here

I heard Moggi is now saying Guidolin. I remember he once wanted him while he was in charge and the fact is Guidolin did a good job wherever he managed so I don`t think its such a bad idea

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Moggi about coaches: "Gasperini and Conte are two excellent Coaches, but they wouldn't be a good fit with Juventus at this moment in time. If I was at Juventus, I'd take Guidolin with my eyes shut. He's ready for a big club. Arsene Wenger was a step away from joining Juve before Fabio Capello arrived. We chose Capello because he is the greatest of all."

Moggi about his biggest mistake: "When Roma wanted Davids, I asked for 15 and three of their youth players - De Rossi, Aquilani and D'Agostino.. 15 was too much. Had I asked for 10, De Rossi, Aquilani & D'Agostino then Roma would have accepted. That's my greatest error."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)