Luciano Moggi (32 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
I'm posting the following statements as an answer to those accusing Moggi that he did something wrong and not allowed back then when he used to phone referees:

Paolo Bergamo (ex-designator):

"It was a moment when we were asked to create a tranquil situation for referees.

The Federation (FIGC) gaves us a telephone which they used to pay for and they knew all the statements.

Our phone numbers were given to all the clubs, and they all used to call us.

At the time we were accused of speaking too much, but today clubs moan that we have closed up.

The AIA (Italian referees association) proposed that referees must not speak with anyone, but then no-one liked that proposal.

I think they tried to create a climate of tranquility for referees before matches to help referees.

At the time (2006) they considered it was not something to be done, but this is not the truth.

At the time Farsopoli (Calciopoli) broke out, they showed just one call as evidence regarding myself and Moggi. All the others were hidden.

But, I used to speak with everyone. In particular I used to speak with Inter because they never used to win back then, and they always used to moan."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Calciopoli 2006 process was not based on solid backing, it was a farce,

I used to speak with everyone because the FIGC told us to have contacts with everyone and to give them our maximum attention. I am here to help shed light on what really happened." - Paolo Bergamo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Google translate:

AGI) - Rome, March 6 - "The main reason why I did not go to the stadium last night and 'personal (and the mother' was made to the femur to the hospital in Follonica, ed), but other than that if I had gone to Turin would have been welcomed by applause of supporters at a time where the team is not going well, and that I did not. Andro 'to see if Juventus win' somewhere. " These are the words of Luciano Moggi speaking by phone to broadcast "Live Stadium on 7 Gold. "I thank the fans - he continues - 'cause it means that I left a good memory, but I did not like the idea of going to seek applause at a time like this. What would I do with Delneri? There' s not much to do, a team not even once in the door pulls no quality 'as men. The' balls 'are another thing, you can not' does not make a shot on goal, it means not being aware of their actions. Countryside purchases wrong? The problem 'that people who buy players who are not going well then must know how to sell, even to me,' happened. The money to buy them there, now we have them selling them. Agnelli with my phone calls? I'm sorry that Andrea is in trouble ' because it 's a boy in the leg, arriving in the race had to accept what' s come. " .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
not all..
the others chant marotta..

just look the future.. not past

u can see how lippi failed comeback to italy...
what future? the only future we have is years of misery and humiliation, lippi returning to italy for a 2nd stint is different to moggi returning, i dont know why you speak of our current situation in such optimism, whatever it is, id love some of that shit you're smoking, being the optimist i am, i find it incredibly hard to see any real future with the way things are going.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)