Luciano Moggi (17 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Then explain to me why do you hate on Moggi? And if you had the chance between either keeping Marotta at the helm or having Luciano back which one would you go with?
I don't hate Moggi, fact of the matter is I don't hate. I don't want Moggi at the club because he simply did something he was not allowed to (regardless if others did it) and fell for it. The club is labelled as a cheater because of him.

Then we come to the phenomenon that this forum lives. Why is it either or? Why? Why isn't there anything in between? Why do I have to choose between these TWO alternatives, there is a lot more than two ends of a line.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I don't hate Moggi, fact of the matter is I don't hate. I don't want Moggi at the club because he simply did something he was not allowed to (regardless if others did it) and fell for it. The club is labelled as a cheater because of him.

Then we come to the phenomenon that this forum lives. Why is it either or? Why? Why isn't there anything in between? Why do I have to choose between these TWO alternatives, there is a lot more than two ends of a line.
You don't hate Moggi but 90% of your posts here are Fuck Moggi??? Interesting.

How do you know he did something he was not allowed? Was it proven? Was their any proof or evidence? If I was a corrupted judge/politician in Sweden with influence and reputation I can accuse you of not being a proper citizen and send you back to Beirut, does it you mean you were not a decent citizen? And just because everyone thinks what the judge said is true is it okay to label you as they want??? And would you believe what people label you??

You don't know what has been going on in Italian courts and lets stop pretending for once that we are aware or know what Moggi did. Let the fucking judges give us an evidence or proof to shut the public mouth up and I'll take it but lets just for once stop pretending that we know what Moggi did.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

How do you know he did something he was not allowed? Was it proven? Was their any proof or evidence? If I was a corrupted judge/politician in Sweden with influence and reputation I can accuse you of not being a proper citizen and send you back to Beirut, does it you mean you were not a decent citizen? And just because everyone thinks what the judge said is true is it okay to label you as they want??? And would you believe what people label you??

You don't know what has been going on in Italian courts and lets stop pretending for once that we are aware or know what Moggi did. Let the fucking judges give us an evidence or proof to shut the public mouth up and I'll take it but lets just for once stop pretending that we know what Moggi did.
It is well known that the clubs are not allowed to call the referee designator. That's the only thing that I meant and it was well proven he did it.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
This mentality that everyone was doing makes it okay for us to do it is just plain ridiculous & as Jack has mentioned several times the conclusions & assumptions some members here make are just unbelievable.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

And for what it's worth, I think that the trial done in 2006 is silly and is based on nothing and above all unfair. That is if you want to insist about the trial and me thinking that Moggi is a cheater.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
It is well known that the clubs are not allowed to call the referee designator. That's the only thing that I meant and it was well proven he did it.
Not true. Sensi before he passed away was sending them weekly gifts and it was not considered against the federation law. Berlescuni, Zamparini, Moratti, Facchetti and others were not only calling but sending envelopes to them and gifts which is part of the game I assume.

Moggi probably called them million times but never asked to fix a match and I haven't even seen a single evidence of us fixing a match.

That said, Moggi will hopefully take his right back because things are going pretty well so far for him in the courts.

I still dont understand your anger towards him but to each his own. You don't want him, more than 80% of Juve fans if not more want the man back, respect their wish and desire.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
This mentality that everyone was doing makes it okay for us to do it is just plain ridiculous & as Jack has mentioned several times the conclusions & assumptions some members here make are just unbelievable.
You said yesterday that he was fixing games, I'm still waiting, how was Moggi fixing games since you're the INSIDER and you know things we are not aware of only Inter and some Juve fans do know? Pleas share with us.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Not true. Sensi before he passed away was sending them weekly gifts and it was not considered against the federation law. Berlescuni, Zamparini, Moratti, Facchetti and others were not only calling but sending envelopes to them and gifts which is part of the game I assume.

Moggi probably called them million times but never asked to fix a match and I haven't even seen a single evidence of us fixing a match.

That said, Moggi will hopefully take his right back because things are going pretty well so far for him in the courts.

I still dont understand your anger towards him but to each his own. You don't want him, more than 80% of Juve fans if not more want the man back, respect their wish and desire.
What is not true?

It is against the law for the clubs to contact the referee designator. Period.

And for the millionth time I say, if others did it then it does not make it right.

What respect are you asking me to do? If you want Moggi at the club and I say I don't want him, am I disrespecting you?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You said yesterday that he was fixing games, I'm still waiting, how was Moggi fixing games since you're the INSIDER and you know things we are not aware of only Inter and some Juve fans do know? Pleas share with us.
He did not say that Moggi was fixing games, Turk_Bianconeri concluded that. Go check the posts again.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
And for what it's worth, I think that the trial done in 2006 is silly and is based on nothing and above all unfair. That is if you want to insist about the trial and me thinking that Moggi is a cheater.
If it's based on nothing then Moggi should have continued with us, something you're not with.

If everyone in football would be judged the same way Moggi was judged then there would absolutely no more football in all leagues and everyone would be playing in a different division.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If it's based on nothing then Moggi should have continued with us, something you're not with.

If everyone in football would be judged the same way Moggi was judged then there would absolutely no more football in all leagues and everyone would be playing in a different division.
What is it that you don't understand? Let me explain it to you in a simple way.

All the sport directors of Serie A called the referee designator.
All the sport directors of Serie A did something not allowed.
Moggi called the referee designator.
Moggi did something not allowed.
A trial was made and Moggi was the center of the trial.
Moggi was judged for something not allowed.
Moggi was the figure that put a label on the club.

I would not have a problem to have Moggi with us had there not been a trial at all in 2006.

And as a remark on your other statement, that happens ONLY in Italy.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
He did not say that Moggi was fixing games, Turk_Bianconeri concluded that. Go check the posts again.
When I asked him we did not need to fix any game because we were absolute the dominant team back then in 04-05-06 he replied back that IT'S BECAUSE we didn't NEED any help he despise him because he thinks we did not need any help from Moggi. Which makes me conclude that he thinks Moggi was fixing up refs back then when we were the team to beat. Pretty silly lame and funny.

Another question for Ali, since he's the INSIDER ala Badass style, why didn't he fix anything during Ancelotti times? Why did he allow the Roman teams win it two consecutive times when he was also Sensi's biggest rival?? Please tell us all about Moggi

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

I would not have a problem to have Moggi with us had there not been a trial at all in 2006.

There wasn't a trial because of the phone call he made... The trial was because he was accused of fixing games. There's a big difference.

How you or Ali can tell he was fixing a game during the phone calls he was making?

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Maybe we need a translator between Azzurri7 & me & Jack.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
When I asked him we did not need to fix any game because we were absolute the dominant team back then in 04-05-06 he replied back that IT'S BECAUSE we didn't NEED any help he despise him because he thinks we did not need any help from Moggi. Which makes me conclude that he thinks Moggi was fixing up refs back then when we were the team to beat. Pretty silly lame and funny.

Another question for Ali, since he's the INSIDER ala Badass style, why didn't he fix anything during Ancelotti times? Why did he allow the Roman teams win it two consecutive times when he was also Sensi's biggest rival?? Please tell us all about Moggi
What Ali meant is that our team was really strong and even calling the referee designator to ask him about how his daughter was doing in school was not even necessary. And yes, it annoys me that Moggi called the designator just like the other crooks did it and it annoys me that he fell for it while others got away with it and yes it annoys me that the majority don't know that. But the thing is, it happened and we got the label and it has his name all over it.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002

Another simple way of putting it:
Person A steals a bike.
Person B steals a bike.
Since they are all stealing Person C steals a bike too.
And you think it's perfectly ok. Silly if you ask me.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
There wasn't a trial because of the phone call he made... The trial was because he was accused of fixing games. There's a big difference.

How you or Ali can tell he was fixing a game during the phone calls he was making?
The trial started because of the phone calls, the trial decision is something else.

Still avoiding the whole point and I am having all the patience to keep on explaining.

Had there not been any phone calls, the trial wouldn't have existed and consequently the wrong decision not made.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
All I need is an insider we seem to have a lot here who knows Moggi then anyone else... Moggi the cheater who had to fix up Juve matches when we were comfortably winning the league 6weeks before it's end.

How lame !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)