Luciano Moggi (4 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Moggi: Football is my drug
By Football Italia staff

Luciano Moggi admits “football is my drug” after being unveiled as an unpaid advisor to Albanian club Partizani Tirana.

Moggi remains excluded from any connection with football in Italy, but Juventus’ former general manager has turfed up in Albania, whose national team are coached by fellow Italian Gianni De Biasi.

“My role? I’ll give a hand to the President regarding players, he’ll ask me for an opinion and I’ll give him one: that’s all,” he said at his presentation, reports Corriere della Sera.

“Among other things, it’s something that I’ve been doing for a few months now. I’ve been in Tirana for some time.

“Will I be paid? We’ll see, I don’t know if my friend [chairman] Gazment [Demi] will recognise something like this in the name of our friendship, but only [will I accept payment] if things go well and my advice is useful to him.

“I have no particular constraints, I haven’t signed anything specific: it’s just friendship.

“Football is my drug, I like to stay up-to-date and be informed, as everyone knows.”
http://www.football-italia.net/101778/moggi-football-my-drug

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Yeah....from a guy who sold 28 year old Baggio to Milan in 1995.

Actually very similar case. Lippi and Baggio fell out. Like Bonucci and Allegri did now.

But Moggi never did anything lol.

Come on people, check your history before you say these things.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Yeah....from a guy who sold 28 year old Baggio to Milan in 1995.

Actually very similar case. Lippi and Baggio fell out. Like Bonucci and Allegri did now.

But Moggi never did anything lol.

Come on people, check your history before you say these things.
It was actually a joint decision from all involved including bettega, Umberto agnelli and lippi.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
It was actually a joint decision from all involved including bettega, Umberto agnelli and lippi.

Yes, but Moggi was here in 1994 already and was involved with transfer business. So to suggest things like he would never sell to direct league rival....he could have sold Baggio to Real Madrid or smth. But he was sold to Milan. Milan went on to win the serie a following season.

I’d have told him: 'I will sell you abroad, otherwise you can stay here and not be a pain in the…’
Why didnt you sell Baggio abroad mr Moggi?

- - - Updated - - -

Who are you taking to?
Im responding to Moggi quote:

I’d have told him: 'I will sell you abroad, otherwise you can stay here and not be a pain in the…’
Why didnt you sell Baggio abroad mr Moggi?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I don't think baggio had attitude. Infact he wasn't even a pain in the arse iirc. He just didn't fit into our plans and wasn't accepting a paycut.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)