Libya 2011 Demonstrations (1 Viewer)

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #304
    hahahahaha

He appeared just for 20 seconds holding an umbrella under rain saying that "he is in front of his house in Tripoli and he is not in Venzuela as the "lying channels say"

Is that the speech? :D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    hahahahaha

He appeared just for 20 seconds holding an umbrella under rain saying that "he is in front of his house in Tripoli and he is not in Venzuela as the "lying channels say"

Gaddafi show :lol:

I loved the music played after the show, hilarious stuff :rofl:

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #307
    Aljazeera guest now: This scene could be filmed on Mars and can not prove anything. :D

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    hahahahaha

Do you get Libyan TV over there? Al Jazeera English cut to that scene but there was no audio...the anchorwoman tried to describe what was going on and at last gave up, chuckled and said "it just looks like he's sitting in his car with an umbrella" :D

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #310
    Do you get Libyan TV over there? Al Jazeera English cut to that scene but there was no audio...the anchorwoman tried to describe what was going on and at last gave up, chuckled and said "it just looks like he's sitting in his car with an umbrella" :D
    I don't follow Aljazeera English. I always follow Aljazeera Arabic and other Arabic speaking channels, and yes I get Libyan Tv here and it is so disgusting channel.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    hahahahaha

he is fucking with us honestly reb we r arabs we know these moves its open book like when mubarak goes on tv and says he will not leave and he will make sure there is democracey bas 3alshan yeh7raa dem omenaa ebn el gazmaaa.

i

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #315
    he is fucking with us honestly reb we r arabs we know these moves its open book like when mubarak goes on tv and says he will not leave and he will make sure there is democracey bas 3alshan yeh7raa dem omenaa ebn el gazmaaa.

i
    Well, my opinion after seeing this scene is that Qaddhafi has nothing to say to people and will leave soon.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #316

Hist

Founder of Hism
    Jan 18, 2009
    I dont know if someone posted this before but For crying out loud:
    In January 2002, Gaddafi purchased a 7.5% share of Italian football club Juventus for USD 21 million, through Lafico

:facepalm:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Libya: Qaradawi Issues Gaddafi Fatwa

As the carnage and horror coming out of Libya continues to dominate our timelines, top Muslim cleric Youssef Al Qaradawi issued a fatwa (religious edict) calling for anyone who can pull the trigger, to kill Colonel Muammar Qaddafi and end the suffering of Libyans.

----------------------------------

I know Qaddafi deserved to be hanged by his nuts, but a religious leader ordering a fatwa asking Libyans to kill Qaddafi? The likes of these people will lead the Islamic states, do you guys seriously want this? Aren't you worried at all?? Do you want laws like these, to kill? Or prison the likes of Qaddafis and let him regret what they did the rest of their lives?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)