Libya 2011 Demonstrations (20 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
No he didn't. It was Perugia who got him, and he actually played for few seconds. That was Saad Qaddafi, and I think it's him who owns that 7 percent.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #325
    Libya: Qaradawi Issues Gaddafi Fatwa

As the carnage and horror coming out of Libya continues to dominate our timelines, top Muslim cleric Youssef Al Qaradawi issued a fatwa (religious edict) calling for anyone who can pull the trigger, to kill Colonel Muammar Qaddafi and end the suffering of Libyans.

----------------------------------

I know Qaddafi deserved to be hanged by his nuts, but a religious leader ordering a fatwa asking Libyans to kill Qaddafi? The likes of these people will lead the Islamic states, do you guys seriously want this? Aren't you worried at all?? Do you want laws like these, to kill? Or prison the likes of Qaddafis and let him regret what they did the rest of their lives?
    You have two questions:
    No, I don't want one like Qardawi to lead any country.
    Yes, I want Qaddhafi to be killed using the worst way of torturing in order to be a way to warn other dictators not to treat their people miserably.

too much exaggeration, sensationalism, and lets not forget incitation(agenda). It's not the press' job to tell the people what to think or how to act, it is to inform as objectively as possible and they fail miserably there.
    Exaggeration? I doubt it.
    Sensationalism? We are talking about humans after all, not robots.
    Agenda? What agenda?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    I remember reading that he had a trial for us somewhere. Wikipedia says he was "formerly on the board of the Italian team Juventus" before joining Perugia?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    You have two questions:
    Yes, I want Qaddhafi to be killed using the worst way of torturing in order to be a way to warn other dictators not to treat their people miserably.

Exaggeration? I doubt it.
    Sensationalism? We are talking about humans after all, not robots.
    Agenda? What agenda?
    dont doubt it, they exaggerate as for agenda i d say you re the best person on this board to know it ;)

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #328
    Deneb,

What do you expect of a news anchor after showing tens of corpses burnt because they are related to soldiers who refused to shoot at their people?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    You have two questions:
    First answer is good to hear :tup: Cause the likes of him will really take the countries they rule backward and much worse that we are now, as for the second part, I totally understand your anger, this mad idiot is one of the most disgusting leaders I ever seen, I really feel sorry for the people, I doubt they were expecting a brutal (coward is the better word) reaction from them.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    I remember reading that he had a trial for us somewhere. Wikipedia says he was "formerly on the board of the Italian team Juventus" before joining Perugia?
    I doubt he ever was on the board, I am 99% sure that he wasn't, I think he trained with our team once, I remember that, If they call that trial, then it is. It's was just a training thou, he fulfilled one of his fantasies :D

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #333
    Good night, guys. I have to wake up after three hours to go to work.

I hope tomorrow will see the end of this criminal.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Deneb,

What do you expect of a news anchor after showing tens of corpses burnt because they are related to soldiers who refused to shoot at their people?
    Rebel my friend, I dont expect him to be a robot but i also dont care for his opinion, i prefer to be the one assigning epithets such as martyr or tyrant. Its his job to maintain integrity and professionalism and if the journalists are as committed as they claim to be how come you never hear any stories about qatar mmh

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #337
    Rebel my friend, I dont expect him to be a robot but i also dont care for his opinion, i prefer to be the one assigning epithets such as martyr or tyrant. Its his job to maintain integrity and professionalism and if the journalists are as committed as they claim to be how come you never hear any stories about qatar mmh
    I totally understand your point. To be honest, I adore the reliability of their info and the loyalty of their correspondents. It won't matter for me if they call the victim a martyr or not, and the criminal a tyrant or not as long as they show me footage and pics of what they are talking about. I can judge myself who the tyrant is.

And by the way, there is no channel in the world without this type of agenda you are talking about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)