Libya 2011 Demonstrations (11 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
imissed the speech given by the psychopath but from what i read here and what people have on there facebook profiles it was a joke and sth that has nothing to do with reality bec since when is in touch with reality.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
رصد | ليبيا| مؤكد : تونس تطالب بالكف فورا عن استعمال القوة ضد المدنيين الابرياء في ليبيا وتفتح جميع مستشفياتها أمام الليبيين

tunisia is asking for the stopping of the brutality being shown to the people demonstrating in libya and is opening its hospitals for libyans to be treated in :tup:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
رصد |صحافة ليبيا| أحداث ليبيا تتكبدها بورصة ميلانو ويذكر أن نظام معمر القذافي يستثمر معظم عوائد نفط بلاده، في شركات إيطالية هي "يونيكريديت"، "فينميكانيكا من"، "ايني او جوفنتوس"، وذلك بموجب اتفاق تاريخي بينه وبين إيطاليا، التي استفادت في المقابل من النفط الليبي وعقود سخية جدًا

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
:D Really - I guess I am used to it ya Doc. Ezzay el Balad hope things are better now. Whats the fuss about a facebook group not to elect Amr Moosa because he kept silent about Libya!

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
:D Really - I guess I am used to it ya Doc. Ezzay el Balad hope things are better now. Whats the fuss about a facebook group not to elect Amr Moosa because he kept silent about Libya!
wallahy mashey el 7al now we have mothahrat every tuesday and friday. as for amro moosa's group i have no idea about it to be honest but the libyan situation here is being monitored bec of what the psychopath is doing, and also the fact there are egyptains who live there and some are involved with the people considering just like here the situation is every one has to pitch in to help one another bec as u can imagine there is no security forces they mysteriously vanish like here leaving people up against the unknown. the good thing is the camps they have at the borders with medical teams but the people there need much more and after his speech today i think the psychopath is still insisting but u never know he might be just seeing if the people will get frightened and stop or what.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
yamen enta mesh naweee tegeee hena oryeb?!?! :D i hope yr family here are safe i'm extremely sorry i forgot to ask u ma3lesh u know el wa7ed kan mesh merkez.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #371
    Breaking news:

Aljazeera: A libyan military ship has just landed in Malta after its captain refused to implement the orders to bomb Benghazi from the sea.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #373
    Aljazeera: Another ship captain refuses to kill his people in Benghazi and now is heading to Malta asking for asylum.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Nothing seems to be happening at the moment even though parts of the military has defected and clans joining the people.

Though I read what was supposedly a 'confirmed' report that the largest clan has declared war on Gaddafi and are marching to Tripoli to take it over.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #375
    Nothing seems to be happening at the moment even though parts of the military has defected and clans joining the people.

Though I read what was supposedly a 'confirmed' report that the largest clan has declared war on Gaddafi and are marching to Tripoli to take it over.
    According to the American channel Ahurra, marine ships are bombarding Benghazi city since 4 hours now. I'll try to cover what have been done in the last few hours when I was away.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #376
    Now, another press conference at New York this time. It is by the Libyan envoy to the UN who resigned and is trying to reveal to the world the crimes happening in Libya right now.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    On Al-Arabiya, a Libyan guest said that Al-Saedi Gaddafi gave Juventus $1 Million after one of the victories of the italian club and gave brand new porsches to all players in the team :shifty:

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #380
    In a pro-Qaddhafi gathering in Tripoli before some time, people were yelling: "Just with one signal from you, Qaddhafi, we are ready to destroy Aljazeera".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)