Libya 2011 Demonstrations (21 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I can't imagine what the Libyans will do when they get their hands on Gaddafi and his lackeys.
i'm pretty sure every one is already having an idea about what they would do to him and i dont blame them, using planes and ships to bomb yr OWN people?!?!?! i never thought this was possible to be very honest with u yes he is a bastard we all know this but even being a bastard has limits. i hope he gets caught and people just tear him apart bec its a disgrace to call him a human being.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #382
    I don't know if you already knew that the interior minister has resigned after the idiot's speech and decided to join the demonstrators.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #383
    The resigning justice minister was on Aljazeera before two hours saying that Israel did not crimes to Palestinians like what Qaddhafi is doing to his people now.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    In a pro-Qaddhafi gathering in Tripoli before some time, people were yelling: "Just with one signal from you, Qaddhafi, we are ready to destroy Aljazeera".
    how much were they given to say these lovely chants?!?! i knew he was going to do the same cheap cheap move. its shocking what fear can do to people it makes them delusional

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #385
    The resigning interior minister on Alarabia this time says that Qaddhafi is so stubborn and he thinks he will not leave Libya and may commit suicide if he feels frustrated.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    I don't know if you already knew that the interior minister has resigned after the idiot's speech and decided to join the demonstrators.
    thats a really good thing, so now apart from the embassies abroad, his people in libya are also leaving great.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #389
    Russian president Dmitry Medvedev has issued a warning about "decades of instability" in the Arab world if protesters whom he calls "fanatics" come to power, adding no similar scenario would be permitted in Russia.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #390
    UNHCR has said it has grave concerns for the safety of asylum seekers and refugees in Libya.

Some of the reports we are getting from third-party sources are very worrying. A journalist has passed information to us from Somalis in Tripoli who say they are being hunted on suspicion of being mercenaries. He says they feel trapped and are frightened to go out, even though there is little or no food at home.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #391
    Have you noted when the dictator compared in his speech his reaction to demonstrations to the Tiananmen Square massacre in China in 1989: "The unity of China was more important than the people of Tiananmen Square."?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    Russian president Dmitry Medvedev has issued a warning about "decades of instability" in the Arab world if protesters whom he calls "fanatics" come to power, adding no similar scenario would be permitted in Russia.
    if these people are fanatics what does this make ghadaffi?!?!

UNHCR has said it has grave concerns for the safety of asylum seekers and refugees in Libya.

Some of the reports we are getting from third-party sources are very worrying. A journalist has passed information to us from Somalis in Tripoli who say they are being hunted on suspicion of being mercenaries. He says they feel trapped and are frightened to go out, even though there is little or no food at home.
    this is really sad, i dont blame them nor do i blame the people who think that way bec in these situations u really dont think straight not after the moron got merceneries to rape and kill. i hope they can be helped some how bec this is also no acceptable that there are innocent people who cant even get out to buy food let a lone get out of there.

Have you noted when the dictator compared in his speech his reaction to demonstrations to the Tiananmen Square massacre in China in 1989: "The unity of China was more important than the people of Tiananmen Square."?

sadly i missed his speech, but this guy smokes some awesome shit to be honest, he comes up with the weirdest things to say. so all these merceneries, war planes, and war ships are to maintain a unified libya?! the more he stays in power the greater the chances of libya being divided not the other way around but off course the moron does'nt think at all.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #395
    if these people are fanatics what does this make ghadaffi?!?!
    I have no idea about the Russian idiot's mind.

this is really sad, i dont blame them nor do i blame the people who think that way bec in these situations u really dont think straight not after the moron got merceneries to rape and kill. i hope they can be helped some how bec this is also no acceptable that there are innocent people who cant even get out to buy food let a lone get out of there.
    It is really sad for poor Somalis.

sadly i missed his speech, but this guy smokes some awesome shit to be honest, he comes up with the weirdest things to say. so all these merceneries, war planes, and war ships are to maintain a unified libya?! the more he stays in power the greater the chances of libya being divided not the other way around but off course the moron does'nt think at all.
    He does not care about anything else than keeping himself destroying the country since 42 years.

reb whats this za7ef hour he is talking about?!!? :D za7ef to where??
    :D I have no idea, bro. I'm sure he has no idea too.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #396
    Alen, here is an article about Senussi you asked about yesterday:

If Muammar Gaddafi is listening to advice as he fights to save his regime, it is likely to be coming from his brother-in-law and chief enforcer, Abdullah Senussi.

Senussi, who is married to a sister of Gaddafi's wife, is considered to be the Libyan leader's most trusted aide. He has had a reputation for brutality since the mid-1970s and his name appeared as number two on an opposition list of wanted "war criminals" topped by Gaddafi.

"Senussi will support Gaddafi until he dies," said Noman Benotman, a former Libyan jihadi who knows Senussi well. "He's a brutally honest guy, not at all sophisticated. They all agree on using force to crush the uprising."

Senussi is being blamed for the killings in the eastern city of Benghazi over the last few days as well as recruiting the foreign mercenaries fighting in the service of the regime. Libyans hold him responsible for the notorious 1996 massacre of about 1,200 inmates at the Abu Salim prison.

In the early 1980s, when he was Gaddafi's head of internal security, many opponents of the regime were killed.

Described in recent years as head of military intelligence with the rank of general, it is unclear whether he still holds any formal position, but he is certainly part of Gaddafi's "ahl al-Khaimah" (people of the tent) – his very closest entourage.

"He is well known, and feared, throughout the country," said one exile. "He's very ruthless and very ambitious. Wherever the colonel goes, Senussi is there, too. Gaddafi trusts him with his life."

Senussi has kept a low profile in recent years, partly because he has been unable to travel abroad since being convicted in absentia in France in 1999 for his role in the 1989 bombing of a UTA passenger plane over Niger which killed 170 people.

At the time, he headed Libya's external security organisation, in which capacity he was said to have recruited Abdel-Basset al-Megrahi, the man convicted of the 1988 Lockerbie bombing. Like Megrahi, Senussi is a member of the powerful, and apparently still loyal, Megarha tribe, based in the Sebha area on the edge of the Sahara. He is also a cousin of Abdel-Salam Jalloud, one of Gaddafi's oldest comrades.

US embassy cables released by WikiLeaks describe him as a confidant of the leader who also makes "many of his medical arrangements". Like other senior Libyan figures Senussi has extensive private business interests. Libyan, Arab and western sources describe Senussi as a thuggish figure who would personally beat and abuse prisoners. "He is the eyes and ears of and Gaddafi and his enforcer," said one North African source who knows the regime well.

Sanussi was also said to have been behind an alleged Libyan intelligence plot to assassinate Crown Prince Abdullah of Saudi Arabia in late 2003.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #397
    Some people are really stupid and they can not help themselves by shutting up. take this example:

Nicaragua's president, Daniel Ortega, said on Tuesday he had telephoned Gaddafi several times this week to express solidarity with his "great battle" to defend Libya's unity.:sergio:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Reb, Ahmed: Do you guys know why the guy in this video is screaming 'La' for? To me it seems like he's trying to prevent people from destroying some building.

[video=facebook;1725881079650]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1725881079650[/video] (starts around min 5:44)

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #399
    Here is a nice news:

AFP: Peru has announced that it is suspending all diplomatic relations with Libya "until the violence against the people ceases".

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #400

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)