Libya 2011 Demonstrations (73 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
for the mean time who takes control on tunisia, egypt, and hopefully soon libya is non valid the important thing is that these people dont return to power again!! and also that we the people learn from our mistakes we cant just hand our lives like this again to rulers who just play us on one another as a population or play us against one another as populations of this region its scary to believe we arabs who share the same culture, same freaking language cant agree on one thing!?!?!?! its really sad and scary. notice the huge difference between what rulers say and what people feel u will find its like east and west and this is a problem in itself when rulers just throw the people's opinion in the trash can and concentrate on personal gains that they later on label as national gains blah blah .

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #262
    bro there is this agreement that was made apparently where mubarak gets off but with out trail so he can leave the chair if u know what i mean off course i know for fact non of the people are in on this deal but this deal i'm pretty sure exists bec bro its different when a military makes a coup on him and the people change him. if its the military then there two options either he goes for trail or he fleds like they did with king farouk. i agree with u he has to be trailed but i cant say 100% he will be and for the people we just want him the hell out and we r happy its the other weak links like ahmed ezz, adeeliee, etc who will get fried but we will just have to wait and see bec the military can say what ever they want the people have proven they have a voice and they demand it to be heard so i think the people will do what tunis is trying to do which is bring back the dictaors for trails specially for the people who got killed just like that upon orders!

that is true, i do like amr mousa and i understand reb's point of view he has a point by the way but the thing for me and others who want mousa all comes down to who is up against him in the elections. i dont fancy barediee so if its between moussa and bardee then yeah i will go with moussa but if there are other candidates who are legit and have a good plan for us then yeah that will be a different story.
    Yeah, I'm aware that it's very important for you too who's gonna lead Egypt and you can't be indifferent to the happenings there.
    I don't know who are the candidates for president, but who's your choice and why? Do you have a favorite?
    I don't have a favorite candidate because I still feel the army won't allow any good guy to be there to choose because simply their true face will be revealed by him and they will trialed along with Mubarak if a good guy wins.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #266
    The two Libyan Air Force fighter pilots who apparently defected earlier with their jets to Malta have told Maltese government officials that they had been ordered to bomb protesters, Reuters reports.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    as usual when governments stay quite its people who move in too help so accroding to what i read on fb (r.n.n) and another egyptain news website ( el youm7) they r sending a commitee of dr's to the borders with libya. i've seen an interview with egyptain workers and there families who witnessed the events happening in benghazi, and what they describe has absolutely nothing to do with out the monkey called said el islam said last night which comes as no surprise. here is hoping more of these conveys make it across to libya or even to the border so the injured can be treated bec the people there are up against a full powered military not police force any more. i hope they allow aids to cross into libya that would be a relief for the people there bec accroding to what the dr's inside libya are saying in al-jazeerah and al-arabiya they cant handle the situation medically due to shortages and the increased number of people falling. i hope this evil evil psychopath gets thrown down and trailed for all the blood he has on his hands from killing his own people!!

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    The two Libyan Air Force fighter pilots who apparently defected earlier with their jets to Malta have told Maltese government officials that they had been ordered to bomb protesters, Reuters reports.
    ok thats sth great to be honest!! i hope more of them do the same thing and just refuse to go ahead with this retarded orders.

Nedvěd

How stupid Gheddafi is? Killing his own people won't do him any favours, it will make the protestors angrier instead of stopping them, and if he continue killing his people the UN will interfere and he will end up fucked up getting charged for endless warcrimes against his own people. What an idiot, just surrender as a decent man, why fuck yourself up?

I seriously think that Gheddafi is brain retard.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #276
    The deputy foreign minister just finished a very long phone call with Aljazeera. He was denying everything and accused Aljazeera of being Zionist. Actually, his words were tragic because he believes what he says, and in the same time they were funny because they revealed how stupid he is.

SoulSiick

Schizoid Man
    Oct 16, 2007
    There are news that Musa Sadr also seen alive in liby. is that true ? considering he would be more than 80 years old by now.

Always wanted to know what happened to him.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    There are news that Musa Sadr also seen alive in liby. is that true ? considering he would be more than 80 years old by now.

I don't believe it. There's no way he's still alive. Gaddafi killed him ever since he kidnapped him. That said, in Lebanon, people can't wait for Gaddafi to die or step down to know what happened to Moussa Al Sadder.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #279

The only channel that mentioned those news is an Irani channel called Al-Alam. I watched how they got their info. They were talking with some guy in Libya and he told them that he saw a guy looking like Musa Al-Sadr being taken to a plane to be evacuated.

So, the whole thing's source is one guy, and even that guy is not sure that it is Sadr for sure. So, I doubt it very much.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #280
    The latests:

The Egyptian army says that Libyan border guards have left their places.
    The Austrian army says that the Libyan aerospace is closed. (I really have no idea what the Austrian army has to do with the whole issue)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)