• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
i am glad that you now know why.

As for the nationalistic bull$#|, unfortunately it is true, regardless of anyones opinion on this matter, it is real and it wont go away if we pretend it didnt happen.
Serie A sure has its racist issues, from the monkey chants to Zebina and Balotelli, to the special kind of favoritism the Italians always got.
There was a dak time after rebirth that you might have lost, where such behavior was our official stance, we were willingly sacrificing performance, for nationalism, they called this the ItalJuve project.

The point was to gather as many as Italian NT cappers as possible, for all the wrong reasons.
Many crappy players were brought and their horrible performances were tolerated, only because of their nationality.
There were countless examples of many mediocre players that would never wear the Juventus jersey, but they did for such reason.

Others were close of being Juve material players, but nowhere near their price tag.
We suffered a lot as a team because of that, only a hyppocrite or a true fascist would deny that, thankfully, we started investing to fireign talent on key positions again and that era is mostly behind us.
However there are still remnants of that strategy within our team, Bonucci is among them...

Although a lesser danger today, there still remains one worrying part, the selection of our CBs and LB
still has nationalistic criteria.
As it lately showcased by the acquisition of evety available player for that position, regardless of how crappy he is, the latest example is Peluso, who is selected for the vety same reason Molinaro and Grosso were selected and tolerated before him.
And in a lesser extend the ammount we gave on Ogbonna would have got us a. much better player of our searching parameters were expanding beyond the very limited Italian nationality options...
I love how you refer to Italians, probably the most regionalistic people in Europe, as nationalists. Italy wasn't even a country until 150 years ago, national pride barely exists there. Enough with your claptrap.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Bonucci has an for passes, he isnt as good as Pirlo, but what if we moved him more forward into Pirlo's position.I think its worth a shot
I have thought about that too , but it isn't as easy as it sounds . Having bon bon on pirlo's place could give much more covering , and probably allow us to play and easily sustain a very attacking trio . Thinking 433 with tevez llorente vucinic , but nobody can gurantee that bon bon will perform as good in playmaking as he does as CB . First , he is good , but nowhere near pirlo level , second being a midfielder means he will probably be marked throughout the match , being at cb gives him much more freedom to move and much more time to choose his paces with tranquility , without worries and usually he doesn't have anyone attached to him through the whole match like pirlo does . It could be tried , but it needs to be worked on heavily on training , players may seem to have good qualities that should allow them to play in another position , but changing just a little your position in the field can effect a lot on the performance of the player .
Personally i would simply put pogba in pirlos place :D

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
Bonucci as a midfielder?

Hell no, worst idea ever.
Exactly.
We would play, 6-2-2. It's not enough we play with 5 defenders (most people argue it's 3). But playing with 4 central defenders it's just crazy.

Buffon,
Barzagli, Bonuci, Chiellini
Licshteiner, Vidal, Bonucci, Marchisio, Asamoah,
Tevez, Vucinic,

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Exactly.
We would play, 6-2-2. It's not enough we play with 5 defenders (most people argue it's 3). But playing with 4 central defenders it's just crazy.

Buffon,
Barzagli, Bonuci, Chiellini
Licshteiner, Vidal, Bonucci, Marchisio, Asamoah,
Tevez, Vucinic,
We're gonna clone him now?

VUCIMata10

Apr 5, 2013
Bonucci has an for passes, he isnt as good as Pirlo, but what if we moved him more forward into Pirlo's position.I think its worth a shot
It would need to be worked on heavily in training, and could be worth a shot, but he would have to play as more of a destroyer mid then dlp, sitting just in front of the defense like how de rossi plays, but i doubt conte will do this

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
It would need to be worked on heavily in training, and could be worth a shot, but he would have to play as more of a destroyer mid then dlp, sitting just in front of the defense like how de rossi plays, but i doubt conte will do this
Of course Conte won't do this. All we need is Bonucci in midfield. We found him the right spot, the spot where he's doing the least harm and actually contributes now and then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 276)