Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Cronios, not posting isnt the same as not reading :D its just a simple logic. And u really filled me in, but i already read this kind of posts from u a long time ago, it feels like u have a very twisted opinion that u keep spamming like mad :D Anyway i understood why nobody likes u :D I think u should know that noone agrees with this nationalistic bull$#@! u keep spamming and maybe just maybe that is the reason u have 20k posts when u just repeat the same thing all over again. Peace
i am glad that you now know why.

As for the nationalistic bull$#|, unfortunately it is true, regardless of anyones opinion on this matter, it is real and it wont go away if we pretend it didnt happen.
Serie A sure has its racist issues, from the monkey chants to Zebina and Balotelli, to the special kind of favoritism the Italians always got.
There was a dak time after rebirth that you might have lost, where such behavior was our official stance, we were willingly sacrificing performance, for nationalism, they called this the ItalJuve project.

The point was to gather as many as Italian NT cappers as possible, for all the wrong reasons.
Many crappy players were brought and their horrible performances were tolerated, only because of their nationality.
There were countless examples of many mediocre players that would never wear the Juventus jersey, but they did for such reason.

Others were close of being Juve material players, but nowhere near their price tag.
We suffered a lot as a team because of that, only a hyppocrite or a true fascist would deny that, thankfully, we started investing to fireign talent on key positions again and that era is mostly behind us.
However there are still remnants of that strategy within our team, Bonucci is among them...

Although a lesser danger today, there still remains one worrying part, the selection of our CBs and LB
still has nationalistic criteria.
As it lately showcased by the acquisition of evety available player for that position, regardless of how crappy he is, the latest example is Peluso, who is selected for the vety same reason Molinaro and Grosso were selected and tolerated before him.
And in a lesser extend the ammount we gave on Ogbonna would have got us a. much better player of our searching parameters were expanding beyond the very limited Italian nationality options...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 68)