Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I just came up with this idea as a bit of light hearted trolling, not sure why people are still debating it! :)

Bonbon would get slaughtered in central midfield, he just doesn't have the intricate skill like Pirlo does to keep the team ticking over. He doesn't have the mental strength either.

Btw, Pirlo isn't exactly Usain Bolt either.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I have thought about that too , but it isn't as easy as it sounds . Having bon bon on pirlo's place could give much more covering , and probably allow us to play and easily sustain a very attacking trio . Thinking 433 with tevez llorente vucinic , but nobody can gurantee that bon bon will perform as good in playmaking as he does as CB . First , he is good , but nowhere near pirlo level , second being a midfielder means he will probably be marked throughout the match , being at cb gives him much more freedom to move and much more time to choose his paces with tranquility , without worries and usually he doesn't have anyone attached to him through the whole match like pirlo does . It could be tried , but it needs to be worked on heavily on training , players may seem to have good qualities that should allow them to play in another position , but changing just a little your position in the field can effect a lot on the performance of the player .
Personally i would simply put pogba in pirlos place :D

But Bonucci cant dribble for shid. In that position not only his passes are needed, but he neds to be very technical too. Pirlo is hard pressed a lot, and i dont see bonbon as a coolheaded nor technical enought to play there.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
A player that time and again simply makes me feel more calm. He's beasting at the moment, and have been for some time. In comparison to how he started out, he has grown immensely as a player and should now be considered one of the best in the game, in my opinion. I've also seen a lot of comments from neutrals and fans of other teams who are very impressed.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Heading, ball control, vision and positioning.

His defending is underrated too.
It's really not, been watching the game for 20 years and Bonucci IMO one of the weakest defenders that I've seen playing for a top team.

Whenever a 1 on 1 situation happens you just know it's almost certainly he'll get beaten no matter who the attacker is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)