Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Then ask Marotta why he bought the player in the first place. He's an idiot, we all know that, but no matter what we'll have a loss for the player. He's still relatively young for a CB, so I don't see the point in shipping him off just yet. Confidence is a variable that fluctuates constantly after all.

We're just doing everything wrong. Nothing makes sense in our transfer policies, nothing.
we lack the patience and maturity to keep him and get the better of it, Marotta would pull a Melo on him, if he wasnt Italian...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
I hope he stays and nobody arrives.

I'm already seeing unknown south american dudes and random italians in the mix and I don't like it at all. I would go for Lugano, because he was cheap and would pretty much suit us, but now I just wish we can keep Bonucci and Sorensen. I'm sure at least one of them will succed.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009

I'm already seeing unknown south american dudes and random italians in the mix and I don't like it at all. I would go for Lugano, because he was cheap and would pretty much suit us, but now I just wish we can keep Bonucci and Sorensen. I'm sure at least one of them will succed.
You prefer Bonucci over B. Alvez?

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010

Id prefer he stay as well but someone must come in. Sorensen isnt ready to be a 90minute first teamer. What happened to Criscito? put him in as a starter got burned by totti for a goal and was shipped out shortly after. Bonucci cannot be trsuted in the middle at the moment. Someone has to come. Preferably alvez but that brazilian CB has some good reviews from my South American friends and obviously you cant completely judge from videos but you can see hes already alot better at defending and positioning himself against players who are very fast and very quick with their feet then Bonucci will ever be.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
His situation reminds me of Legro, came here with all the hype, the next big thing, but failed. Maybe if we start loaning him around he will return like Legro did

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Then ask Marotta why he bought the player in the first place. He's an idiot, we all know that, but no matter what we'll have a loss for the player. He's still relatively young for a CB, so I don't see the point in shipping him off just yet. Confidence is a variable that fluctuates constantly after all.

We're just doing everything wrong. Nothing makes sense in our transfer policies, nothing.
I love you Andy. :tup:

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
His situation reminds me of Legro, came here with all the hype, the next big thing, but failed. Maybe if we start loaning him around he will return like Legro did
Good point!

I remember when we got him from chievo i think (wasnt Dumb Neri his coach then), he came with some hype but didnt play regularly until the calciopoli scandal when we brought him back and he did well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)